Windows 10: Multiple BSOD's

Discus and support Multiple BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i don't have any usb's to do a memtest right now cuz my brother is on vacation and he took it with him *Sad is there any other thing that is relevant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shirubidu, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Shirubidu Win User

Multiple BSOD's

i don't have any usb's to do a memtest right now cuz my brother is on vacation and he took it with him *Sad
    is there any other thing that is relevant from the dumpfile ?

Also i've searched endlessly for that rzudd.sys and rzendpt.sys on that website, but it doesn't show me any updated driver

Shirubidu, Aug 17, 2017
  2. zbook New Member

There was a recurrent bsod and a new bsod after a fresh install. Information is needed on what was done during the "fresh install"

zbook, Aug 17, 2017
  3. Shirubidu Win User
    i used the Reset this PC method and removed everything, then i just installed the video card drivers and left all the other drivers by default - step d)

Shirubidu, Aug 17, 2017
  4. Shirubidu Win User

Multiple BSOD's

So i've unistalled my both Razer Deathadder Chroma (Mouse) and Razer Kraken 7.1 (Headset) drivers and razer synapse 2.0, unplugged both and then rebooted my pc and installed synapse 2.0 again.
    My nvidia driver is up to date according to nvidia experience.

Shirubidu, Aug 17, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    Please fill in your system specs
    Please follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.

In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

The best way to fix the misbehaving Nvidia driver is to uninstall everything Nvidia using Display driver uninstaller and install new drivers from the computer manufacturer's website or from the Nvidia website.

The computer manufacturer's web site is preferred. Enter the computer's serial or product number and the operating system to view available drivers.

If you use the Nvidia web site be sure the "clean install" box is checked and only install the graphics driver and the physx driver.

Official Display Driver Uninstaller DDU Download

Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 17.0.7.2

Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use - Windows 7 Help Forums

NVIDIA

zbook, Aug 17, 2017
  6. Shirubidu Win User
    I've updated my System/PC specs.
    This is a custom build PC that i made 2 years ago.

Shirubidu, Aug 17, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    Please provide more information about the Razer mouse.

See this link:
    Razer Support

Which Chroma?

Please update the system information with the result.

zbook, Aug 17, 2017
  8. Shirubidu Win User

Multiple BSOD's

The normal one (3rd one from the 2nd column)

Shirubidu, Aug 17, 2017
  9. zbook New Member
    Choose one of the temperature monitoring software applications: Speecy, HW monitor, Speed fan:
    Speccy - Free Download - Piriform: Speccy - System Information - Free Download

HWMONITOR | Softwares | CPUID: HWMONITOR | Softwares | CPUID

SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer: SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer

Make sure that there is no over clocking while troubleshooting.

Sometimes there are problems in the bios that produce bsod.

The bios in your computer: BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. V1.13, 2/16/2016

Please check to see if this is the most up to date version.

To ensure that there are no improper bios settings please reset the bios.

Sometimes there can be failure to boot after resetting the bios.

So please make sure your files are backed up.

Please make a backup image with Macrium:

Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free: Macrium Software | Your Image is Everything

And please create a restore point.

How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings:
    How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings

3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow:
    3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow

zbook, Aug 17, 2017
  10. zbook New Member
    See post #7
    Memtest86+ was supposed to be done 3 weeks ago.
    Use a camera or smart phone camera to take a picture and post an image into the thread.
    There is a high incidence of false negatives if less than 8 passes are made.
    A false negative is a pass when the RAM is malfunctioning.
    Just 1 error is a fail.
    If this happens you can abort testing and then test 1 RAM at a time in the same DIMM.

Once you have:
    1) replaced each the Nvidia and Razer drivers
    2) reset the bios
    3) made sure that there is no over clocking
    4) installed temperature monitoring software

Plan to check the CPU and GPU and drive.

1) download and install the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool
    When the test completes please use the Microsoft snipping tool to post an image into the thread.

Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool: Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool
    The Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool: The Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool

2) Run Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU
    Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials
    Please make note of the importance of temperature monitoring and aborting the test

Please use the Microsoft snipping tool to post images into the thread.

Take Screenshot in Windows 10 Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

3) Run HD Sentinel:
    Hard Disk Sentinel - HDD health and temperature monitoring
    When it has completed please use the Microsoft snipping to make an image and post into the thread.

check the health,
    scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    run a benchmark.

It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    the health,
    the error scan,
    the benchmark incl. following
    transfer rate,
    access time,
    burst rate,
    cpu usage.

5) Run FurMark - GPU Stress Test Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Please make note of the importance of temperature monitoring and aborting the test in the GPU link.

FurMark - GPU Stress Test Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials:
    FurMark - GPU Stress Test Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

All of these test should be done with the bios reset and no over clocking.

For each of the above tests please record maximum temperatures.

And please make sure that you use the Microsoft snipping tool to post images of each into the thread.

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Multiple BSOD's

1. Multiple BSOD's - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD's

2. ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40 causes multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40 causes multiple BSOD: Hello!Over the past few months or so I have been getting BSOD multiple times a day. The code it gives me sometimes changes. Sometimes its ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I'm at a complete loss. The only thing I have tried is uninstalling and...
  3. ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40 causes multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40 causes multiple BSOD: Hello!Over the past few months or so I have been getting BSOD multiple times a day. The code it gives me sometimes changes. Sometimes its ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I'm at a complete loss. The only thing I have tried is uninstalling and...
  4. ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40 causes multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139: I have just installed 13 Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Plus PC's, and across the PC's I keep getting random about once a day BDSOD, after which the PC will end on the RECOVERY "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen. From there the user can click through and get back to...
  6. Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139

Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139: I have just installed 13 Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Plus PC's, and across the PC's I keep getting random about once a day BDSOD, after which the PC will end on the RECOVERY "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen. From there the user can click through and get back to...
  7. Multiple bsod on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple bsod on laptop: hi this my 1st post,laptop spec:lenovo ideapad 520 15ikbi5 8gen , 4gb dedicated gpu with mx1508gb ram, 1tb hdd.problem:I get many BSODs on my laptop, whenever i enable nvidia gpu. i mostly get "driver power state failure","watchdog violation","video tdlr...
  8. Multiple bsod on laptop

Multiple bsod on laptop: hi this my 1st post,laptop spec:lenovo ideapad 520 15ikbi5 8gen , 4gb dedicated gpu with mx1508gb ram, 1tb hdd.problem:I get many BSODs on my laptop, whenever i enable nvidia gpu. i mostly get "driver power state failure","watchdog violation","video tdlr...
  9. Multiple bsod on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps: Hello! I was wondering if someone might be able to assist me. I have a new computer running Windows 11 that's rebooted with a BSOD several times in the last 48 hours. I've uploaded the minidumps here:...