Windows 10: Multitasking icon missing from taskbar

Discus and support Multitasking icon missing from taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The Multitasking icon has mysteriously disappeared from my taskbar on the bottom of the screen. It was there a few days ago, but not there now. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by joeduban, Oct 20, 2016.

1. joeduban Win User

Multitasking icon missing from taskbar

The Multitasking icon has mysteriously disappeared from my taskbar on the bottom of the screen. It was there a few days ago, but not there now. I tried looking at Settings, but don't see the answer.

:)

joeduban, Oct 20, 2016

2. icons not visible after update to windows 10 on lumia 540

The start icon missing in multitasking is a known issue. Report via feedback app.

As for Groove icon missing, check for available updates(app & system) and download them all.

Stranger_Hanyo, Oct 20, 2016
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 20, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 20, 2016
Thema:

1. Multitasking icon missing from taskbar - Similar Threads - Multitasking icon missing

2. Icons are missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons are missing from taskbar: Icons are missing from taskbar and it happens randomly. I've tried all methods from internet, which have helped me only for several minutes and the problem exists again. I have an official version of Windows 11, so I'm waiting that it should work...
  3. Icons are missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are missing from taskbar: Icons are missing from taskbar and it happens randomly. I've tried all methods from internet, which have helped me only for several minutes and the problem exists again. I have an official version of Windows 11, so I'm waiting that it should work...
  4. volume icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    volume icon missing from taskbar: how do i put my volume icon back in system tray. it just disappearedthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-missing-from-taskbar/66000044-2ef8-4e18-978e-4eb96cf3d837
  5. battery icon missing from taskbar

battery icon missing from taskbar: today my battery icon disappeared from the taskbar and i have tried the methods online to restore it but impossible. When i go to taskbar, personilsation etc i eventually get to the page where they show whether the icons are off or on. The battery icon is shown as being ON...
  6. Power icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power icon missing from taskbar: After the recent windows update. Power icon went missing from the taskbar. Settings are turned on for icons to display. There's also a lag in opening new application after the update. Performance went too slow after the update. I really wanted to uninstall the new update....
  7. Program icons missing from Taskbar

Program icons missing from Taskbar: Hi there, I have a relatively new computer and one of the first things I did after installing Office was to drag three commonly used programs (Outlook, Word, Excel) to the Taskbar for convenience. It worked great for a couple of weeks, but now the strangest thing has...
  8. Missing the Wifi icon from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing the Wifi icon from the taskbar: Hi. I'm using a Surface Pro with Windows 10 and recently experiencing this issue. I checked dozens of online posts and solutions but none of them worked. Here is how it started: my laptop had been working perfectly until like 2 weeks ago. It suddenly lost the wifi icon from...
  9. Network icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network icon missing from taskbar: there use to be a white dot on the bottom taskbar and clicking on it would make connection with the internet. Now I do not find that whit dot. What is the way, or icon that makes connection? ***Title modified from: I have difficulty signing onto the internet. Is there a...
  10. icons are missing from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    icons are missing from the taskbar: Is Start Menu Troubleshooter still available? I've got the problem where icons are missing from the taskbar but otherwise the system seems fine. I've run /sfc scannow but it's unable to fix the corrupted files. I've run DISM and repaired the component score but it's still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multitasking icon missing on taskbar

2. where is my multitasking icon

3. show multitasking icon in taskbar

4. add multitasking to taskbar,
  5. put multitasking icon on taskbar,
  6. multitasking icon missing,
  7. multitasking icon in windows 10,
  8. how to add multitasking to taskbar,
  9. display multitasking icon on taskbar,
  10. multitasking icon on taskbar,
  11. multitasking in windows 10 microsoft.com,