Windows 10: My apps not working

Discus and support My apps not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Gang New to this forum but not computers... I am running Win 10 naturally and when I click on my apps the blue window with the app bag in it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gunny, Apr 29, 2016.

1. gunny Win User

My apps not working

Hi Gang

New to this forum but not computers... I am running Win 10 naturally and when I click on my apps the blue window with the app bag in it stays there for a few seconds and then goes away nothing happens.. I cannot remember exactly when I used it last but it did work at one time...It seems it worked one day and not the next.. The same thing happens when I click on the store on my desktop... I am positive this worked as it should at one time..

I did a restore and that did not fix it.... The app store will not open up period..... I have done a bunch of searching to see if something was turned off, etc but nothing looks out of place.. Everything else seems to be working fine....

Thanx......

:)

gunny, Apr 29, 2016

2. MS Store

Error 0x80070422 occurs when there is a problem with the update. To help resolve the issue, you can run the troubleshooter by following the steps provided in this After doing so, try updating Windows Store one more time and see if the same issue will happen

I get this.
    My apps not working [​IMG]

My store itis not working, Apr 29, 2016
  3. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Apr 29, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

My apps not working

davidhk, Apr 29, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

My apps not working

1. My apps not working - Similar Threads - apps working

2. Authenticator app was working and now it's not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticator app was working and now it's not.: What is going on with the Authenticator app? Earlier today, I had no problem logging into my vault. When I had to get back into my account on my laptop, nothing shows up on the Authenticator app. I also tried to log in using my password Which is correct, but that doesn't...
  3. Authenticator app was working and now it's not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authenticator app was working and now it's not.: What is going on with the Authenticator app? Earlier today, I had no problem logging into my vault. When I had to get back into my account on my laptop, nothing shows up on the Authenticator app. I also tried to log in using my password Which is correct, but that doesn't...
  4. Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?: In "System > Power & Battery" settings, I've previously been able to see a list of apps under "Battery usage per app" and sort them, but now it just says "No apps used battery during this time period". Also, if I try to switch the view to "Last 7 days", the whole settings app...
  5. Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?

Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?: In "System > Power & Battery" settings, I've previously been able to see a list of apps under "Battery usage per app" and sort them, but now it just says "No apps used battery during this time period". Also, if I try to switch the view to "Last 7 days", the whole settings app...
  6. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?: Aspire 3 device I am signed into my outlook email on my account but it does not recognize anything on the app itself; i've tried signing in and it only says "creating account". I have reset and repaired the application a few times to see if that would assist and nothing...
  7. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?: Aspire 3 device I am signed into my outlook email on my account but it does not recognize anything on the app itself; i've tried signing in and it only says "creating account". I have reset and repaired the application a few times to see if that would assist and nothing...
  8. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

9. Stop “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app.: I have computers for my kids where I have admin rights so I can approve screen time. Since they are admin on their computers is there a way I can stop them from using “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app. I want them only to log in as themselves so access...
  10. Stop “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app.

Stop “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app.: I have computers for my kids where I have admin rights so I can approve screen time. Since they are admin on their computers is there a way I can stop them from using “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app. I want them only to log in as themselves so access...