Windows 10: My computer has been hacked. There is a black screen with “Administrator: cod.exe” at the top

Discus and support My computer has been hacked. There is a black screen with “Administrator: cod.exe” at the top in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; See subject liine. What should I do?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RogerHeiserman, Jan 31, 2019.

1. My computer has been hacked. There is a black screen with “Administrator: cod.exe” at the top

See subject liine. What should I do?

:)

RogerHeiserman, Jan 31, 2019

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 31, 2019
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 31, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

My computer has been hacked. There is a black screen with “Administrator: cod.exe” at the top

Black Screen on startup

In case the above steps do not fix the black screen perform the following steps:
    1) open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste
    2 )sfc /scannow
    3) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    4) chkdsk /scan
    5) net user test /add
    6) When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread
    7) shutdown /r
    8) sign on with the new user named test
    9) report into the thread whether the new user does or does not have a black screen problem.

10) If the black screen occurs with both users reboot the computer into safe mode:
    Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

11) report into the thread whether the black screens occur or do not occur in safe mode

12) run this version of the log collector and post a zip into the thread:
    log collector v2-beta08.zip

zbook, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

My computer has been hacked. There is a black screen with “Administrator: cod.exe” at the top

1. My computer has been hacked. There is a black screen with “Administrator: cod.exe” at the top - Similar Threads - computer has been

2. The computer has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer has been hacked: Computer has been hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-has-been-hacked/09b7c204-3752-407d-885c-4b2047cf5bee
  3. The computer has been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The computer has been hacked: Computer has been hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-has-been-hacked/09b7c204-3752-407d-885c-4b2047cf5bee
  4. Has my computer been hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has my computer been hacked?: I updated my Windows 10 and “Best Dullicate Photos” and “CCleaner” automatically downloaded on to my computer without my ever choosing so. Has my computer been hacked?...
  5. Has my computer been hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has my computer been hacked?: I updated my Windows 10 and “Best Dullicate Photos” and “CCleaner” automatically downloaded on to my computer without my ever choosing so. Has my computer been hacked?...
  6. Has my computer been hacked?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Computer has been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer has been hacked: There is a rambler.ru account on my computer that I didn't add and my microsoft account got deleted and I was wondering how I could get this account off my computer I tried a clean install of windows but it didn't work....
  8. Has my computer been infected or hacked?

Has my computer been infected or hacked?: Hello. I am on a PC running windows 10. Last night, I was batch renaming some files and suddenly found that my computer was taking a long time to process the last request. The files I was renaming were on another drive that is sometimes sluggish. I ended up checking out my...
  9. My computer has been hacked by a Trojan.

My computer has been hacked by a Trojan.: Today5/18/20 my computer was acting funny, it kept going to yahoo instead of google. I was wondering what happened, and when I looked it up, other people who had the same issue said it was a virus. So I installed Malwarebytes, and scanned my system and found 1 PUP, and 2197...
  10. My computer has been hacked

My computer has been hacked: My computer has been hacked and a hidden user has gained access. In an effort to delete default users, there are several now, I still cant find out how or where they are. I have disabled network sharing and turned off Wi-Fi and so far I haven't detected the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my computer is hacked and black screen now