Windows 10: My Desktop Can't Show Anymore

Discus and support My Desktop Can't Show Anymore in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This just suddenly happened and I don't know how to fix it. This arrow appeared randomly and when I click it goes to my windows area which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MatthewHilbert, Oct 30, 2018.

1. My Desktop Can't Show Anymore

This just suddenly happened and I don't know how to fix it.

This arrow appeared randomly and when I click it goes to my windows area which is changed now too.

I don't know the problem at all and I am getting worried.

I cannot take a picture of the windows "window" because it simply won't let me.

Please help.

:)

MatthewHilbert, Oct 30, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool My Desktop Can't Show Anymore :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 30, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Oct 30, 2018
  4. My Desktop Can't Show Anymore

No icons on desktop after startup only

EagleEye,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried toggling the Desktop icons on and off?

• Right-click on an open area of the Desktop
    • Click: View
    • If Show Desktop icons is already checked, uncheck it.
    • Repeat the above steps a time or two.
    • Check: Show Desktop icons

Desktop Icons - Hide or Show in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

If no go on the above, right-click on the empty Desktop, and create a file.

Let us know if they come back on.

cottonball, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

My Desktop Can't Show Anymore

1. My Desktop Can't Show Anymore - Similar Threads - Desktop Can't Show

2. I can't log into my admin account anymore it won't show up in the sign in anymore can...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't log into my admin account anymore it won't show up in the sign in anymore can...: I need someone to tell me how to get back into my admin account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-into-my-admin-account-anymore-it-wont/e799e555-bda3-40d3-a187-fcb957952760
  3. I can't log into my admin account anymore it won't show up in the sign in anymore can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into my admin account anymore it won't show up in the sign in anymore can...: I need someone to tell me how to get back into my admin account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-into-my-admin-account-anymore-it-wont/e799e555-bda3-40d3-a187-fcb957952760
  4. I can't log into my admin account anymore it won't show up in the sign in anymore can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't access anything from my desktop anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access anything from my desktop anymore: I tried to change settings in my one drive, and now it's completely removed everything from my desktop that was there. When I access the "One Drive Shortcut," it won't let me re-paste things into their location stating that One Drive needs additional storage. I DON'T WANT...
  6. Can't access anything from my desktop anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access anything from my desktop anymore: I tried to change settings in my one drive, and now it's completely removed everything from my desktop that was there. When I access the "One Drive Shortcut," it won't let me re-paste things into their location stating that One Drive needs additional storage. I DON'T WANT...
  7. Can't access anything from my desktop anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. WIFI not showing anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI not showing anymore: I just performed system restore in my PC, it is successful however now I have a very bad problem. The WIFI in my laptop is not showing. I cant see it on my settings anymore. I have ethernet cord from the other room so I can still browse but I want to connect using WIFI....
  9. WIFI not showing anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI not showing anymore: I just performed system restore in my PC, it is successful however now I have a very bad problem. The WIFI in my laptop is not showing. I cant see it on my settings anymore. I have ethernet cord from the other room so I can still browse but I want to connect using WIFI....
  10. Can't log in to my pc anymore?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log in to my pc anymore?: Hello I watched a video on Youtube how my Windows menu works again then I did what he said but I can't get into my pc anymore because the password is supposedly wrong so who can help me Thanks Kann mich nicht mehr in meinen Pc einloggen?