Windows 10: My laptop screen is changing into white color

Discus and support My laptop screen is changing into white color in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; screen becoming transperenr [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shyamsundar97, May 11, 2020.

1. My laptop screen is changing into white color

screen becoming transperenr
    My laptop screen is changing into white color 7d83551e-77d7-4d58-a899-12b849b32e27?upload=true.png

:)

Shyamsundar97, May 11, 2020

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 11, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Steve C, May 11, 2020
  4. Pj 2016 Win User

My laptop screen is changing into white color

HOW TO CHANGE COLOR OF WHITE IN MOST SCREENS TO A SOFT COLOR ??

MOST SCREENS ARE WHITE..I NEED SOFT COLOR...WHITE GIVES ME A HEADACHE....HOW CAN I DO THAT..I WENT INTO COLOR CHANGES BUT ONLY CHANGED DESKTOP AND FRAME OF WINDOW....

Pj 2016, May 11, 2020
Thema:

My laptop screen is changing into white color

1. My laptop screen is changing into white color - Similar Threads - laptop screen changing

2. Screen black and white, it's not the color filters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen black and white, it's not the color filters: I was trying to use the "windows + shift + S" shortcut to take a screen grab and paste it elsewhere. I hit the wrong key or keys, and my screen suddenly went black and white. At first I thought I must have hit "windows+ctrl+C" and turned on the color filters, but when I went...
  3. Screen black and white, it's not the color filters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen black and white, it's not the color filters: I was trying to use the "windows + shift + S" shortcut to take a screen grab and paste it elsewhere. I hit the wrong key or keys, and my screen suddenly went black and white. At first I thought I must have hit "windows+ctrl+C" and turned on the color filters, but when I went...
  4. Change to the color of my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change to the color of my screen.: My excel, word and outlook have all got a dark screen now. Almost like night mode. White on Black. How do I get it back to the original color. Tks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-to-the-color-of-my-screen/89c2884e-f9d8-4dd5-b2df-5e7979ccca61
  5. Change to the color of my screen.

Change to the color of my screen.: My excel, word and outlook have all got a dark screen now. Almost like night mode. White on Black. How do I get it back to the original color. Tks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-to-the-color-of-my-screen/89c2884e-f9d8-4dd5-b2df-5e7979ccca61
  6. My Screen windows 10 is blackl and white and I cannot change it to color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Screen windows 10 is blackl and white and I cannot change it to color: Please help me ,,my screen is black and white and I cannot change it back to color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-windows-10-is-blackl-and-white-and-i/3aa7f27f-74b8-4539-ae9a-1abe6e8bb813
  7. My Screen windows 10 is blackl and white and I cannot change it to color

My Screen windows 10 is blackl and white and I cannot change it to color: Please help me ,,my screen is black and white and I cannot change it back to color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-windows-10-is-blackl-and-white-and-i/3aa7f27f-74b8-4539-ae9a-1abe6e8bb813
  8. My Screen windows 10 is blackl and white and I cannot change it to color

9. Change from black and white screen to colors

Change from black and white screen to colors: I have vision problems while trying to get eyes in condition for surgery. I evidently changed something and my screen, even my colored photos and greeting cards, are all black and white. I have looked at color management and Theme change, but nothing I do seems to work....
  10. Taskbar Color is white-will not change

Taskbar Color is white-will not change: I connected my laptop to my parents wi-fi to help them put together a project. When I did that, my laptop theme changed and matched their computer background and my taskbar turned white. I am not sure how that happened but I was able to change the theme back. The taskbar...