Windows 10: MY METRO APPS IN WINDOWS 10 ARE CRASHING!!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

Discus and support MY METRO APPS IN WINDOWS 10 ARE CRASHING!!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to use Hidden Video Editor that appears on the Photos App to create a video and It crashed, I struggled to tap the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VistaVen, Aug 14, 2019 at 4:57 PM.

1. VistaVen Win User

MY METRO APPS IN WINDOWS 10 ARE CRASHING!!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

I tried to use Hidden Video Editor that appears on the Photos App to create a video and It crashed, I struggled to tap the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys to open the Task Manager and kill the not responding task.

MY METRO APPS IN WINDOWS 10 ARE CRASHING!!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!! b99af97b-8898-439d-b1c0-6a5f46670f15?upload=true.png

And later, the Task Manager opened too late after the Photos App crashed itself.

:)

2. All metro apps crash.

This is a problem I have been having for a few days now. Upon launching any metro app, it crashes.

Attached is a picture with the diagnosis of the problem. Any way to fix that??

MY METRO APPS IN WINDOWS 10 ARE CRASHING!!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

Thank for any help!!!

3. Zed Blaze Win User
    Windows Defender Metro App Crashes

So thing is all out of a sudden The Windows Defender Metro App (Win32 still works) Crashes when I open it. help?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy / PC.

4. Brink Win User

Thema:

1. MY METRO APPS IN WINDOWS 10 ARE CRASHING!!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - METRO APPS ARE

2. My computer won't wake up when I tap the power button!!! Can someone help me plz!!!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer won't wake up when I tap the power button!!! Can someone help me plz!!!!: I was trying to wake up my computer after it sleeps by tapping the power button but it doesn't works. I tried to hold the power button and tap it again but it was solved, but unafortunately the issue was still there on my PC....
  3. can someone please help me with bsod?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can someone please help me with bsod?: here is link to my bsod dump. https://uploadfiles.io/98hqi about a month ago i had asked for help on here with a driver problem, and i got help from a microsoft MVP. but i bsod again and im sure its a driver issue, can someone please god help me. here is link to dump...
  4. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone help me?: I don't know if anyone can help me with this but I wanna get my old files before I reset my laptop if anyone can tell me how to get my files that I had before I reset my laptop that would help me a lot Thank you!...
  5. Can someone help me with the analysis of my crash dump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me with the analysis of my crash dump?: Hello, I've been getting system crashes once in a while ("blue screen"), and I'm trying to figure out why? I have windows 10. Can someone help me discover the reason? Any help appreciated. Link to my minidump file:...
  6. Can someone help me?? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE: Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after...
  7. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!: I own a notebook PC with windows 10, and for some reason will turn off on its own. While turning off, the screen will turn red then black. I know for sure that my power plan settings are fine and I did the Troubleboot for Blue Screen (I think that's what its called) so if u...
  8. Can someone help me?!? apps not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me?!? apps not working!: Hi guys. this morning i woke up. and all my minecraft doesent want to start up! skype says not responding! help!!! this is really frustrating. 35706
  9. Asw7 windows 10 crash help plz

in Windows 10 Support
    Asw7 windows 10 crash help plz: Guys,plz help a problem with universal theme patcher for windows 7 Guys im so idiot i used he asw7 or something like that in my windows 10 didnt know it will give problems, : When i start up windows its shows the grey screen with that circle (of loading) and ths screen goes...
  10. Can Someone Help me Write a Script

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Someone Help me Write a Script: I use an old kvm switch without active ddc so I am always having to open screen resolution settings and click detect. I would like to make a script file and then a shortcut to the file to do this for me but I have never written a script and can't figure out how to do it....