Windows 10: MY METRO APPS IN WINDOWS 10 ARE CRASHING!!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

Discus and support MY METRO APPS IN WINDOWS 10 ARE CRASHING!!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to use Hidden Video Editor that appears on the Photos App to create a video and It crashed, I struggled to tap the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VistaVen, Aug 14, 2019.

1. VistaVen Win User

MY METRO APPS IN WINDOWS 10 ARE CRASHING!!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

I tried to use Hidden Video Editor that appears on the Photos App to create a video and It crashed, I struggled to tap the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys to open the Task Manager and kill the not responding task.

MY METRO APPS IN WINDOWS 10 ARE CRASHING!!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!! b99af97b-8898-439d-b1c0-6a5f46670f15?upload=true.png

And later, the Task Manager opened too late after the Photos App crashed itself.

:)

VistaVen, Aug 14, 2019

2. All metro apps crash.

This is a problem I have been having for a few days now. Upon launching any metro app, it crashes.

Attached is a picture with the diagnosis of the problem. Any way to fix that??

MY METRO APPS IN WINDOWS 10 ARE CRASHING!!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

Thank for any help!!!

d2123cross, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Zed Blaze Win User
    Windows Defender Metro App Crashes

So thing is all out of a sudden The Windows Defender Metro App (Win32 still works) Crashes when I open it. help?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy / PC.

Zed Blaze, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

1. MY METRO APPS IN WINDOWS 10 ARE CRASHING!!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - METRO APPS ARE

2. can someone help me my pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me my pc keeps crashing: it dosnt fully restart or at least dosnt take as long as a normal restart when it happens this is from event viewer i think it might be corrupted graphicshttps://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tzu4ma8yrfb9ckmjuqk3p/h?rlkey=u4reu4nu6quejzixo0njxznld&dl=0...
  3. can someone help me my pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me my pc keeps crashing: it dosnt fully restart or at least dosnt take as long as a normal restart when it happens this is from event viewer i think it might be corrupted graphicshttps://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tzu4ma8yrfb9ckmjuqk3p/h?rlkey=u4reu4nu6quejzixo0njxznld&dl=0...
  4. Someone help me fix this issue/bug plz.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Someone help me fix this issue/bug plz.: Hey there people,Recently I have came across a weird bug or might be an OS issue of which I haven't found any solution.I have contacted the support team and final answer from them was that this issue has nothing to do with windows OS but the BIOS, which i think is not...
  5. Someone help me fix this issue/bug plz.

Someone help me fix this issue/bug plz.: Hey there people,Recently I have came across a weird bug or might be an OS issue of which I haven't found any solution.I have contacted the support team and final answer from them was that this issue has nothing to do with windows OS but the BIOS, which i think is not...
  6. Can someone help me with my PC Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me with my PC Crashing: I have a Gaming pc with an rx 560 2gb , 12 gb ram, and a core i7 and everytime i try to run Minecraft modded my pc crashes and the reliability monitor presents me with this Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\owner\curseforge\minecraft\Install\minecraft.exeProblem...
  7. Hi can someone plz help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi can someone plz help: Hi guys...um don't know stuff all so sorry I am a dumba** bout all this...Ok so I'm stuck in auto repair loop...can't use system restore...or reinstall windows..or anything on auto repair...anything I try go to will lead me to bsod critical blah code thing...then back to auto...
  8. Can someone help me with an app that is unknown to me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone help me with an app that is unknown to me: [IMG]so I have some Unknown app with access to my Google Drive installed. It’s supposed to be from a developer and I shouldn’t even be able to get into G sweet but I stumbled on it I don’t have a school account and I don’t have my work account so if somebody could just take a...
  9. Volume and Brightness keys are not working, can someone help me plz?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume and Brightness keys are not working, can someone help me plz?: I was working normally on my PC but after a few seconds the volume banner dissapeared and I tried to tap the volume key to change my volume but the banner won't appear there and I got shocked of this, I turned off my computer with hurry and I turn it on and the problem was...
  10. Can someone help me?!? apps not working!

Can someone help me?!? apps not working!: Hi guys. this morning i woke up. and all my minecraft doesent want to start up! skype says not responding! help!!! this is really frustrating. 35706

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is metro app win 10

2. windows 10 modern apps crashing

3. metro apps crashing

4. how can i reset all software on my laptop when i am facing theme issue