Windows 10: My Surface Book blue screening with code WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Discus and support My Surface Book blue screening with code WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Surface Book, running Windows 10 Pro OS Build 17134.407, has just started as of 11/17/2018 blue screening with the code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaschMaker, Nov 18, 2018.

1. My Surface Book blue screening with code WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

My Surface Book, running Windows 10 Pro OS Build 17134.407, has just started as of 11/17/2018 blue screening with the code WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Then after it restarts the two monitors I have plugged into my docking station don't work. The first time this happened I found out the docking station firmware wasn't up to date and after updating the monitors returned to normal. However, I needed to power down/up the monitors because when moving a window across the monitors I was getting this weird pixelating issue. Now just about 8 hours the same thing has happened again.

What's causing this?

What's the fix?

Oh, and I should mention that the laptop is completely up to date.

Thanks!

:)

MaschMaker, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

My Surface Book blue screening with code WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

My Surface Book blue screening with code WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

1. My Surface Book blue screening with code WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT - Similar Threads - Surface Book blue

2. Blue Screen: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Since the beginning of March, I've been getting blue screens, only during the weekend or first thing on Monday morning. They occur when the computer is unattended. That is, when I expect the computer to be sleeping, I look over and see a blue screen instead. In looking at the...
  3. Blue Screen: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Since the beginning of March, I've been getting blue screens, only during the weekend or first thing on Monday morning. They occur when the computer is unattended. That is, when I expect the computer to be sleeping, I look over and see a blue screen instead. In looking at the...
  4. BSOD WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT on Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT on Surface Book 2: For the last few months, I've been getting the BSOD much more often than before. It often happens upon wakeup when connected to a Surface Dock, but the last time it happened, I was only connected to power. I'm not sure if this happens upon wakeup on battery alone. I've...
  5. Blue screen with WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Blue screen with WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: I've been getting the blue screen with WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT a few times in the last few weeks. Here's the zip of the minidump files. Please advise what I should do next: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiLg9-8ZrZ8ViE3290QpPmYWWvDK?e=3kbfJT Thanks! Raviwan...
  6. I have blue screen stop code - WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have blue screen stop code - WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Hi Sumit, I have follow up the instruction on how to collect the dump files along with the system info, but I need to know where to paste it. In addition, how you can help me out to overcome this issue as every time I restart my laptop, I got this blue screen. regards...
  7. Blue Screen Issue? WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen Issue? WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Ever since I downloaded the new Microsoft update, whenever my screen times out my computer automatically restarts after displaying the stop error code: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Have not found much help so far on basic internet searches for this issue....
  8. Surface Book 2 15" Blue Screen

Surface Book 2 15" Blue Screen: Recently got a blue screen, it restarted, then got another after using it for about 15 minutes. It has been over an hour and it has not happened again. I was off guard when it happened so I did not get the error code. I looked at the event viewer and the critical errors were...
  9. blue screen with a stop code: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

blue screen with a stop code: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: How to solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-a-stop-code/60226f49-3e9a-4357-9563-28e2969ed030
  10. Surface Book 2 Bluetooth Blue Screen

Surface Book 2 Bluetooth Blue Screen: Hi! I've had an issue sometimes where if I try to pair my Samsung Gear IconX (2018) earbuds to my Surface Book 2 (13.5, i7, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD) via Bluetooth and turn the Bluetooth on the laptop on and off, the computer Blue Screen's and gives me a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface stillstand code win32k_power_watchdog_timeout

2. win32k power watchdog timeout surface

3. microsoft surface pro win32k power watchdog timeout

4. surface book 2 win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen,
  5. win32 power watchdog timeout surface,
  6. win32k_power_watchdog_timeout surface,
  7. surface book win32k power watchdog timeout,
  8. surface win32 power watchdog timeout,
  9. surface pro 4 win32k power watchdog timeout