Windows 10: My thumbnails wont show how do I get them to show?

Discus and support My thumbnails wont show how do I get them to show? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I get my thumbnails to show?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VictoriaMinter, May 6, 2019.

1. My thumbnails wont show how do I get them to show?

How do I get my thumbnails to show?

:)

VictoriaMinter, May 6, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Icons and thumbnails not showing

Hi,

It is possible that icons and thumbnails are not showing due to corruptions. To assist you better, we'd like to ask if what troubleshooting steps have you done so far.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and will provide you a remedy.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 6, 2019
  3. Thumbnails won't show images

On Windows 10 my images aren't showing the image in the thumbnail. It's showing a pieces of blank paper. This randomly started happening today. I have checked the "Organize" setting and the "Always show icons, never thumbnails" is unchecked. I'm not sure
    what else to do. Any suggestions?

Brianne295, May 6, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

My thumbnails wont show how do I get them to show?

Brink, May 6, 2019
Thema:

My thumbnails wont show how do I get them to show?

1. My thumbnails wont show how do I get them to show? - Similar Threads - thumbnails wont show

2. How to get my thumbnails to show on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get my thumbnails to show on my pc: I have a HP Computer and am using WINDOWS 11. I unlinked my one drive and linked it back. The thumbnails were showing however when everything was synced just a few thumbnails are now showing but most of them are now icons. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME...
  3. How to get my thumbnails to show on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my thumbnails to show on my pc: I have a HP Computer and am using WINDOWS 11. I unlinked my one drive and linked it back. The thumbnails were showing however when everything was synced just a few thumbnails are now showing but most of them are now icons. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME...
  4. Thumbnail not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thumbnail not showing: Today,I just switched on my laptop. I just noticed that some thumbnails aren't showing. I thought restating explorer may help. But the consequences make my assumptions wrong. I quickly rushed to the browser, trying to find some spells that could solve my problem. I found...
  5. Somehow audio with MP3 format wont show thumbnail while M4A format will show thumbnail, how...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Somehow audio with MP3 format wont show thumbnail while M4A format will show thumbnail, how...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IamYourLoyalSexSlave [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iby4he/somehow_audio_with_mp3_format_wont_show_thumbnail/
  6. pictures do not show as thumbnails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pictures do not show as thumbnails: Sometime around April 10th, my pictures stopped showing up as thumbnails. There is just a generic icon and when I select large icon, etc. I cannot get them to show up as thumbnails....
  7. Game Pass Games Wont Show Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass Games Wont Show Thumbnails: Hello, I've been using game pass on PC for a while and none of my games will show the thumbnail or picture not sure which to refer to it as on my desktop. I have some games on my internal SSD and my external hard drive yet neither have that picture show up and are left with a...
  8. how to get my SPOTLIGHT pictures to show thumbnail and not icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get my SPOTLIGHT pictures to show thumbnail and not icons: I can not get my "spotlight" pictures to show thumbnails instead of the blue icons that you see in MY PHOTOS app. I have cleared my thumbnail cache, unchecked the box that says " never show thumbnails only Icons, did a disc cleanup, and I still cannot see my pictures only an...
  9. Thumbnails not showing

Thumbnails not showing: I am at a total loss. When I open a folder containing images, the thumbnails appear but immediately disappear leaving icons on view. I have tried just about every suggestion made by Microsoft and numerous 'help' sites, all with no success. Anyone with any suggestions or...
  10. Thumbnails not showing

Thumbnails not showing: For some reason thumbnails will show for regular photos but not clip studio paint files. I have the program and they show fine on my desktop but I just got the Surface Go and they won't show on that. If I go to send a file they'll show but not in the file explorer/my...