Windows 10: My windows 10 doesn't load or loads with problems

Discus and support My windows 10 doesn't load or loads with problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone I have some problems with my windows, but I don't know are they because of windows bugs or my hardware problem. Sometimes, I guess... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mohammadreza76, Oct 15, 2015.

1. My windows 10 doesn't load or loads with problems

Hello everyone
    I have some problems with my windows, but I don't know are they because of windows bugs or my hardware problem.
    Sometimes, I guess when I make changes to my applications such as installing or uninstalling or upgrading an application, windows doesn't load. So I enter safe mode and sometimes repair the windows in order to make windows load.
    One my other problems is that sometimes windows loads but not complete. I can not open start and notifications and the icons of speaker and internet connection are disabled and I can not change that. like this:

My windows 10 doesn't load or loads with problems [​IMG]

Can anybody help me with these problems please???

--------------------------------------

P.S: I guess, I'm not sure, these problems occur when my lap top is on battery. May the problems occur because of battery??

:)

mohammadreza76, Oct 15, 2015

2. Microsoft solitaire collection will not load

Microsoft solitaire has always loaded fine. Suddenly it just goes to the loading screen and stays there. It can't even be closed except by control-alt-delete or completely turning the power off. I haven't upgraded to windows 10, it was on the computer
    when I bought it. The troubleshoot app function says no problem detected. Looks like a problem to me.

No, it still doesn't load. The Mahjong app doesn't load. The only improvement is that I can now close out the load screen for solitaire without shutting down the computer. Congratulations Windows 10! You've sold me a MacBook!

MarshaTrimner, Oct 15, 2015
  3. Websites not loading properly since update (Win 10)

Since I updated my PC to Windows 10 websites are not loading properly, but not all the time, sometimes they load as fast and normal than ever and some others they don't load at all and I need to hit refresh like 10 times or wait like 7 minutes for them
    to show up. It doesn't matter what website it is, the problem its with every one of them and its persistent with every web browser (Edge, FF, Chrome). I have a laptop with Windows 7 in my home too and it loads websites as it should be so it's not an internet
    or modem problem.

Any help?

KERNEL_DLL, Oct 15, 2015
  4. My windows 10 doesn't load or loads with problems

Hasn't no one here had such a problem????

mohammadreza76, Oct 15, 2015
  5. KACI Win User
    Not sure if I understood you. Do you have the same problem when your laptop is plugged in? If it only occurs on battery it would strongly suggest that the battery is failing.

6. I'm not sure about it.
    I think I asked my question in a bad way.
    Sometimes when I turn on my laptop, windows doesn't load or loads as the way I said. I want to know, If we forget about battery, what should I do??

mohammadreza76, Oct 17, 2015
  7. WildOne Win User
    WildOne, Oct 17, 2015
  8. My windows 10 doesn't load or loads with problems

DustSailor, Oct 17, 2015
  9. mohammadreza76, Oct 18, 2015
  10. mohammadreza76, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

My windows 10 doesn't load or loads with problems

1. My windows 10 doesn't load or loads with problems - Similar Threads - doesn't load loads

2. myHP doesn't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    myHP doesn't load: I have a new PC with Windows 11. The myHP app doesn't want to load. It's taking a long time and the dots keep going around in circles. It has been trying to load for least five minutes and it hasn't load yet. I don't know why it takes this long to load....
  3. myHP doesn't load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    myHP doesn't load: I have a new PC with Windows 11. The myHP app doesn't want to load. It's taking a long time and the dots keep going around in circles. It has been trying to load for least five minutes and it hasn't load yet. I don't know why it takes this long to load....
  4. Plugin doesn't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Plugin doesn't load: Tried opening up pdf files on chrome and edge neither works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plugin-doesnt-load/22120e72-5bd3-4d59-be3e-ba954d409e22
  5. I can't update my windows. It seems to load like this but doesn't load :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't update my windows. It seems to load like this but doesn't load :/: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/oi8pbpeffaj61.png?width=1046&format=png&auto=webp&s=dba2df2dcb6aa0d07e1dbe0b9d4e6475eefedbe8 submitted by /u/onurerdogaNN [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows update doesn't load Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update doesn't load Windows 10: Hi My Windows Update doesn't load, it just shows me a white scree. I haven't been able to updated since 9/16/2019 please help Marcos Levy [ATTACH] [IMG]...
  7. Problems with loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with loading: So i'm having issues with loading anything up on my PC whether it's a game, an app or a website, even messages i get through discord. Here is the problem ; Whenever I try to load anything up, let's say youtube on Google Chrome. It will take around 2 minutes or so to fully...
  8. Windows 10 loading problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 loading problem: Uh as usual i opened my pc But it wouldn't load and then it would show that it's repairing the drives but after reaching 70% it crashed & now it keeps showing me a black screen with this texts Plz help I've got loads of work to do on my pc [IMG][IMG]...
  9. Windows doesn't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn't load: I did a repair install last night and my Windows 10 Anniversary Update was working just fine. I turn my computer on today, I see the initial Windows logo and the loading circle, the logo disappears but the loading circle is still there several minutes later with a black...
  10. Windows 10 Loading Screen doesn't continue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Loading Screen doesn't continue: I'm having a trouble of it installing on Oracle VirtualBox, I mount the iso then start. [img] It should have a loading ring below it (Just like in Windows 8) But it only stays like that like it doesn't do anything at all. I need help :\ 2022