Windows 10: my windows 10 got crazy after 1903 update

Discus and support my windows 10 got crazy after 1903 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello windows 10 64bit build 18362 here all the bugs: *open new link in new tab in IE/EDGE not working. the tab is opening blank or trying to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dudubitn, Jun 10, 2019.

1. dudubitn Win User

my windows 10 got crazy after 1903 update

Hello

windows 10 64bit build 18362

here all the bugs:

*open new link in new tab in IE/EDGE not working. the tab is opening blank or trying to open the link.

*randomly :the internet connection looking ok but cannot opening any website.

*my antivirus software (comodo) stop working after the 1903 update.

David

:)

dudubitn, Jun 10, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10, version 1903 update failure

Hmm, this is Windows 10 1809 which is the most recent release which is now being succeeded by Windows 10 1903.

I would carry out the steps from my initial reply to reset your Windows Update components.

Also review the following:

12 Things You Should Do Before Installing Windows 10

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/prepare-comput...

Have you checked the manufacturers website to determine compatibility?

Check this List to Determine if Your Computer is Compatible with the Windows 10 1903

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Your configuration might not be listed yet, since it is just rolling out.

Ultimately, I would wait until the ISO file is available then upgrade offline using these steps:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Information in the above link is sourced from a trusted Microsoft MVP blog.

Andre for Directly, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. my windows 10 got crazy after 1903 update - Similar Threads - got crazy 1903

2. after Windows 10 update my laptop got reset everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after Windows 10 update my laptop got reset everything: Hi. After I updated my windows 10 and I realized that all of my files are completely gone and only less than 10 apps were left and every time when I start my laptop, it automatically resets everything again. Speed of laptop got way worse than before too. How can i restore my...
  3. After Friday update everything went crazy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After Friday update everything went crazy: So Friday night I had some updates to install and I usually install them overnight when I go to sleep. And so I selected the shutdown and update feature. Fast forward to Saturday night when I had time to do things on my machine.. it wasn't working.. AKA I had that "black...
  4. Problem on Windows 10 Update after 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem on Windows 10 Update after 1903: Never happened to me before, after 1903 the cumulative updates always caused blue screen then rollback. The win 10 login will be turned to need Ctrl+Alt+Del to login. After login and choose "Do not require Ctrl+Alt+Del to login", My Realtek sound card drive will lost, only...
  5. Printing after windows 10 update 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing after windows 10 update 1903: Desktop doesn't print after installing the 1903 update to Windows 10. When I try to print it tries to put the information into a file. When I click on the printer icon on the screen it wants to install a new device, however the printer is already listed as the default...
  6. Windows 10 Not booting after 1903 update

Windows 10 Not booting after 1903 update: Hi, My PC is NUC 54250wykh1. I updated to windows 10 1903 today. After restarting, keyboard and mouse didn't work. (even after changing USB ports) I shutdown PC by pressing physical power button. When I started PC again it wouldn't boot. It showed Intel NUC with circling...
  7. Problems after 1903 Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems after 1903 Windows 10 Update: Hello, I have noticed two issuess after Windows 10 update from 29.08.2019. First is - I cant click on folders and files with mouses right button, cause the system gets stuck. The second is - I have icons of my computer and my documents on a taskbar, but clicking on them...
  8. Keyboard is lagging after update to Windows 10 update 1903

Keyboard is lagging after update to Windows 10 update 1903: I recently update my Window 10 home to version 1903. After that my keyboard is lagging drastically. I am running Windows 10 home inside my MSI Gl63 8RD notebook...
  9. Windows update ver 1903 I got a notification to update my windows 10 to version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update ver 1903 I got a notification to update my windows 10 to version 1903: The problem is: the update installation gets stuck at 80% and nothing else, no error message, no nothing, just keeps turning the install circle and stays at 80% forever. I have tried to delete the previous download files, start afresh, use update assistant and so on, still...
  10. Windows Update 1903 got stuck at 71%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update 1903 got stuck at 71%: I am running Windows 10 and Windows Update writes (directly translated from my language (Swedish) to English): "Functional update for Windows 10, version 1903 Status: Preparing some things - 71%" I have tried it multiple times and it has been hanging there for many hours...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Pros and cons of windows 10 update 1903

2. crazy mouse after update 1903

3. build 1903 edge initial opening