Windows 10: Need an howto

Discus and support Need an howto in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Want to rename an *.exe to exchange it with another, but Windows says No. The question is, how i can get full access for all my files without using a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Silvio Herbst, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Need an howto

Want to rename an *.exe to exchange it with another, but Windows says No.
    The question is, how i can get full access for all my files without using a Linux or another Unix?

Silvio Herbst, Feb 22, 2019

2. GPU Heat issues again!

Malware can do a pretty decent job of hiding from antivirus programs. I think your best bet would be to follow the steps here:

Ubuntu Live CD

It seems lengthier than it really is. Skip to the bottom to see the alternatives to avast. If you have a USB stick laying around that is/can be emptied and is 4GB or more, that'll be faster than burning a disc.

That's one suggestion.

OnePostWonder, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Casper Win User
    Need help with Asus HD 6950 Overlocking (not to 6970)

Hello, i recently tried upgrading my asus hd 6950 to 6970 but it failed (i posted about it in here: http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...ning-asus-hd6950-to-6970.212836/#post-3286418 ). I was suggested that i might have a newer 6950 which has the shaders laser cut instead of disabled, and that might be the reason. However, people say simply overclocking the card will deliver almost the same results, yet i cannot find a "Simple overclocking" guide, i'm not even sure howto begin. Could you guys help me with a step by step guide howto do this process as safely as possible with the Asus HD6950 ?

I would appreciate help so much, because i feel like my graphics card just doesn't have enough juice to match the modern games.

Casper, Feb 22, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Need an howto

dalchina, Feb 22, 2019
  5. What i want is to exchange utilman.exe against cmd.exe, to can get full access ,until windows is starting up fully, so i can create an user with full accsess.
    How can i restart win 10 in safe mode? Is it possible,to do what i want there?

6. My favorite Linux is Gecko, but i want to find a way without using such.

Thema:

Need an howto

1. Need an howto - Similar Threads - Need howto

2. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having major issues with windows, need help resetting: Hi, my pc is currently stuck crashing constantly & freezing up on the desktop homescreen when it does even get there. Whenever my pc bluescreens the error code is “Bad_system_config_info” When i try to reset the pc it simply says “there was a problem resetting this pc”When it...
  3. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having major issues with windows, need help resetting: Hi, my pc is currently stuck crashing constantly & freezing up on the desktop homescreen when it does even get there. Whenever my pc bluescreens the error code is “Bad_system_config_info” When i try to reset the pc it simply says “there was a problem resetting this pc”When it...
  4. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER": RIVIT VIEWER, CANT GET ONTO COMPUTER TO OPEN RIVIT DOWNLOAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-ms-store-purchase-of-rivit-viewer/912c218c-ab21-439b-b3ae-59c27e1b18a2
  6. NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER"

NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER": RIVIT VIEWER, CANT GET ONTO COMPUTER TO OPEN RIVIT DOWNLOAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-ms-store-purchase-of-rivit-viewer/912c218c-ab21-439b-b3ae-59c27e1b18a2
  7. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  8. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  9. Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.: I am reinstalling Windows 11 and cannot get past the OOBEMSAHELLO error due to a VM installed by a hacker. I need to disable Hypervisor from the command prompt, since I entered startup with command prompt as soon as a new installation restarted the first time. Or some other...
  10. Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.

Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.: I am reinstalling Windows 11 and cannot get past the OOBEMSAHELLO error due to a VM installed by a hacker. I need to disable Hypervisor from the command prompt, since I entered startup with command prompt as soon as a new installation restarted the first time. Or some other...