Windows 10: Need Program To Find The Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score

Discus and support Need Program To Find The Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Greetings! I know about this and it's just fine - Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials However, what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Compumind, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

Need Program To Find The Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score

Greetings!

I know about this and it's just fine -

Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

However, what I really need is a quality app to do this accurately and graphically for various clients of mine.
    Something portable would be nice. Need to compare several custom W10 Pro builds at once.

Free, of course...

Any ideas?

TIA *Think

:)

Compumind, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Cliff S Win User

Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10

I'm not quite satisfied with mine.

Need Program To Find The Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jul 15, 2018
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10

Either was I, but I don't trust those results much anyhow Cliff. Need Program To Find The Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score :)

OldMike65, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Need Program To Find The Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score - Similar Threads - Need Program Find

2. is a gpu score of 6.9 good for gaming on the windows experience index? intel uhd graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is a gpu score of 6.9 good for gaming on the windows experience index? intel uhd graphics: when i play dead by daylight i keep getting the "gpu crashed or d3d removed" error and my game crashes, it is very frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-a-gpu-score-of-69-good-for-gaming-on-the/318656b2-6242-4298-a13f-56b7a115533d
  3. Windows Experience Score

Windows Experience Score: Hello, I have a Graphics Score of 6.6, a WinSPRLevel Score of 6.6, a Memory Score of 8.6 CPU Score - 8.6 Disk Score - 8.15 D3DScore 9.9 Are all of these scores ok? How can i improve them? And what would be an estimated life expectancy of my laptop based on these...
  4. Windows Experience Index

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Experience Index: Hello there, Well I ran an Windows Experience Index and my "lowest subscore" is 5.7. All my subscores are : Processor : Calculation per second : 7.1 Memory(RAM) : Memory operations ps(per second) : 5.9 Graphics : Desktop performance for Windows Aero : 5.7 Gaming Graphics: 3D...
  5. How to Check Windows 10 Experience Index Score

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Check Windows 10 Experience Index Score: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gnaneshwar_Gaddam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ean55d/how_to_check_windows_10_experience_index_score/
  6. windows experience index

windows experience index: Can I get the windows experience index with windows 10? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-experience-index/474949db-2dd0-4500-9c02-f6465b4e539b
  7. Windows Experience Index

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Experience Index: I am using a 950 Pro M.2 v Nand SSD as my primary hard drive why is my base score for this drive only 8.45 I thought this was the fastest SSD john 110950
  8. windows experience index

windows experience index: is there a way to access the windows experience index like on windows 7 on windows 10. kinda would like to see what my HP probook's score would be 50552
  9. Windows Performance Index and Improving the Score

Windows Performance Index and Improving the Score: It's useless, there are countless benchmark programs out there. You could start with PassMark Performance Test download page
  10. Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10: How to: Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 How to Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 The Windows Experience Index (WEI) uses Windows System Assessment Tool (WinSAT) to measure the capability of your PC's hardware and software...