Windows 10: Need to disable Win + X "Clipboard Can't Show History" pop-up

Discus and support Need to disable Win + X "Clipboard Can't Show History" pop-up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Some background process spawns randomly in Windows 10 every few hours and takes over my Win + X hotkey that I use as a hotkey in an app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/parasitius, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Need to disable Win + X "Clipboard Can't Show History" pop-up

Need to disable Win + X "Clipboard Can't Show History" pop-up 5htzeYF7vX9C_1Uhiy_pIIZtjUrSzuyRdg1OogLtzwI.jpg

Some background process spawns randomly in Windows 10 every few hours and takes over my Win + X hotkey that I use as a hotkey in an app called PureText. Once that stupid OS process spawns, I can no longer use Win+X or the only thing that will happen is this pop-up you see in the screen shot. I do not want it or care about. If I kill Puretext and restart it (again the app I'm using is irrelevant here - I just need to get the OS to stop bothering me), the hotkey will work again for a few hours. Needless to say this continual work Windows is making for me is quite bothersome, I appreciate ANY help in getting this windows "feature" disabled! thanks in advance

https://preview.redd.it/db9rmvbwjz8...bp&s=99c026d2f3a81588c4c3829fd1ca94310b52f5f9

submitted by /u/parasitius
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/parasitius, Jan 5, 2020

2. How to increase Windows 10 clipboard history?

Windows 10 has this new feature that can be enable and then save last "copy".
    After, when clicking on ⊞ Win+V, I can view the history of my last copies.

Is there a way to increase this copy history list?
    Default list shows only the last 20 copies.

This is the history clipboard:

https://www.howtogeek.com/351978/using-windows-10s-new-clipboard-history-and-cloud-sync/

Yuval Levy, Jan 5, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jan 5, 2020
  4. clayto Win User

Need to disable Win + X "Clipboard Can't Show History" pop-up

Clipboard History still will not work

I know some other users have had this problem but nothing I have read has cured it for me yet, including the reg edit suggested on this site --- have activated (ie. merged) this correctly. If my memory is correct I could not get the History before the May / July update so that is not the culprit. When I click Win+V all I get is the empty Clipboard History window. And by 'history' I mean the most recent Clips as well as earlier ones. Current clips are saved buy two third party apps, fortunately, so the Copy function does actually work, it is specifically Windows Clipboard History with the most recent addition to the Board which is kaput.

I found the History useful and am at a loss to know what to do to get it back.

clayto, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Need to disable Win + X "Clipboard Can't Show History" pop-up

1. Need to disable Win + X "Clipboard Can't Show History" pop-up - Similar Threads - Need disable Clipboard

2. How to disable Windows Clipboard history shortcut Win+V ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Windows Clipboard history shortcut Win+V ?: Hi,In Windows 11, even if Windows clipboard history is disabled, you still have this useless pop-up when you press Win+V :Win+V pop-up even if clipboard history is OffHow to avoid having this useless pop-up when pressing Win+V ?Regards...
  3. How to disable Windows Clipboard history shortcut Win+V ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable Windows Clipboard history shortcut Win+V ?: Hi,In Windows 11, even if Windows clipboard history is disabled, you still have this useless pop-up when you press Win+V :Win+V pop-up even if clipboard history is OffHow to avoid having this useless pop-up when pressing Win+V ?Regards...
  4. Clipboard pop up window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard pop up window: Hi,lately when trying to cope or cut something in Windows I don't get the pop up window as I used to get in the past.It is just save a copy into my clipboard history but I can't press it and edit it as I did when pop up window jumped right after taking a screen shot.How can I...
  5. Clipboard pop up window

Clipboard pop up window: Hi,lately when trying to cope or cut something in Windows I don't get the pop up window as I used to get in the past.It is just save a copy into my clipboard history but I can't press it and edit it as I did when pop up window jumped right after taking a screen shot.How can I...
  6. Clipboard history in Win 10 - 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard history in Win 10 - 20H2: Hi all,have trouble with fresh installed company images domain members based on 20H2 . Clipboard itself works but Clipboard history isn`t available. Tried all documents and links found relateted to this issue. Nothing helps enabled in settings, Group policy editor, regkeys ....
  7. Clipboard history in Win 10 - 20H2

Clipboard history in Win 10 - 20H2: Hi all,have trouble with fresh installed company images domain members based on 20H2 . Clipboard itself works but Clipboard history isn`t available. Tried all documents and links found relateted to this issue. Nothing helps enabled in settings, Group policy editor, regkeys ....
  8. Clipboard history in Win 10 - 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Can't enable clipboard history

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't enable clipboard history: Clipboard in Settings shows On, but greyed. Regedit shows 1 for enabled. Gpedit.msc shows enabled for Allow. Winkey + V shows nothing at all. No big deal, but I wonder what's going on. 21H1 10Pro 183301
  10. Win+V dosent show up with clipboard

in Cortana
    Win+V dosent show up with clipboard: Hi, when I try doing Win+V the clipboard doesn't show up, I have the options enabled and the policy is changed to enabled.I've got this happening for the past week and I can't seem to be able to fix it.I've done the following:Restart my pc,Did troubleshooting.Can anybody help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 remove cant show history popup