Windows 10: .net issue

Discus and support .net issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my rms software seems to have an issue on windows 10. The rms software is provided by Multiflex. It was working fine on WIndows 7 & 8.1. On Winodws... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johncar, Dec 6, 2015.

1. johncar Win User

.net issue

Hi, my rms software seems to have an issue on windows 10. The rms software is provided by Multiflex. It was working fine on WIndows 7 & 8.1. On Winodws 10, it is showing a .net issue. I am not able to open the software?? Should I downgrade to WIndows 8.1 or is there a fix a for this? :|

:)

johncar, Dec 6, 2015

2. .net framework issue

Hi,

For in-depth support regarding your concern, we advise that you post it on our

Microsoft TechNet forum
    . MS TechNet forum is a community of developers and well-experienced technology practitioners and they will be the best resort regarding this issue.

Regards.

Lizette Ags, Dec 6, 2015
  3. .NET 4.7 issues

Hi Jay,

Thanks very much for your quick response!!

Regards,

Andrew

Andrew Jay, Dec 6, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

.net issue

I am not familiar with this software but do know that W10 does not automatically install the .net software for earlier versions (3.5 and earlier). However, programs that need this usually indicate that they need you to install it.

You can access this from the "Turn Windows features on" setup. Type the phrase into your search bar.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...dows-10-a.html

There is also the option to run programs in compatibility mode.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...dows-10-a.html

Not sure if either of these will work but its all I can think of.

philc43, Dec 7, 2015
Thema:

.net issue

1. .net issue - Similar Threads - net issue

2. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...
  4. Check Windows Update Issues: Problem with BITS NET HELPMSG 2182....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check Windows Update Issues: Problem with BITS NET HELPMSG 2182....: I recently got my Pc and everything seems to work fine but i have an issue with the windows update troubleshooter. I use the troubleshooter and it comes up with Check Windows Update Issues Detected. I go in to the further description of the issue and it says Problem with BITS...
  5. Check Windows Update Issues: Problem with BITS NET HELPMSG 2182....

Check Windows Update Issues: Problem with BITS NET HELPMSG 2182....: I recently got my Pc and everything seems to work fine but i have an issue with the windows update troubleshooter. I use the troubleshooter and it comes up with Check Windows Update Issues Detected. I go in to the further description of the issue and it says Problem with BITS...
  6. issues with update security NET HELPMSG 2182

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    issues with update security NET HELPMSG 2182: issues with update security NET HELPMSG 2182 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-with-update-security-net-helpmsg-2182/529a3184-4d8b-488c-99b0-15d62ef2af9b
  7. .NET Framework Issues Installing Software

.NET Framework Issues Installing Software: Attempting to install Discord I receive the error "Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location. I have attempted to uninstall/reinstall .NET Framework, I've attempted to change the registry to point...
  8. .NET Framework Issues Installing Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework Issues Installing Software: Attempting to install Discord I receive the error "Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location. I have attempted to uninstall/reinstall .NET Framework, I've attempted to change the registry to point...
  9. .NET issue Exception code: 0xc0000005 Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException

.NET issue Exception code: 0xc0000005 Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException: Solmetric PVA.EXE software version 2.2.6851.0I have tried everything the manufacturer suggested and still, the software won't work.About a year ago it worked on Windows 11 but now nope OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro OS Version: 10.0.22621 N/A Build 22621every time I try to...
  10. .NET issue Exception code: 0xc0000005 Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET issue Exception code: 0xc0000005 Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException: Solmetric PVA.EXE software version 2.2.6851.0I have tried everything the manufacturer suggested and still, the software won't work.About a year ago it worked on Windows 11 but now nope OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro OS Version: 10.0.22621 N/A Build 22621every time I try to...