Windows 10: .net issue

Discus and support .net issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my rms software seems to have an issue on windows 10. The rms software is provided by Multiflex. It was working fine on WIndows 7 & 8.1. On Winodws... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johncar, Dec 6, 2015.

1. johncar Win User

.net issue

Hi, my rms software seems to have an issue on windows 10. The rms software is provided by Multiflex. It was working fine on WIndows 7 & 8.1. On Winodws 10, it is showing a .net issue. I am not able to open the software?? Should I downgrade to WIndows 8.1 or is there a fix a for this? :|

:)

johncar, Dec 6, 2015

2. .net framework issue

Hi,

For in-depth support regarding your concern, we advise that you post it on our

Microsoft TechNet forum
    . MS TechNet forum is a community of developers and well-experienced technology practitioners and they will be the best resort regarding this issue.

Regards.

Lizette Ags, Dec 6, 2015
  3. .NET 4.7 issues

Hi Jay,

Thanks very much for your quick response!!

Regards,

Andrew

Andrew Jay, Dec 6, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

.net issue

I am not familiar with this software but do know that W10 does not automatically install the .net software for earlier versions (3.5 and earlier). However, programs that need this usually indicate that they need you to install it.

You can access this from the "Turn Windows features on" setup. Type the phrase into your search bar.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...dows-10-a.html

There is also the option to run programs in compatibility mode.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...dows-10-a.html

Not sure if either of these will work but its all I can think of.

philc43, Dec 7, 2015
Thema:

.net issue

1. .net issue - Similar Threads - net issue

2. Windows 20H2 Cumulative update KB4601050 causes .NET Frame Work Unhandled exception issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 20H2 Cumulative update KB4601050 causes .NET Frame Work Unhandled exception issue: I have got an strange issue after updating windows KB4601050 update . When I restart the PC every time the message pops up it reads .NET Frame Work "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and...
  3. Is it a bad disk, or a .NET Framework issue? Desperate for an answer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it a bad disk, or a .NET Framework issue? Desperate for an answer: I've got a puzzle here and am hoping someone from this hive mind can help. I don't know what else to try, and without an answer I have a pretty major problem. Hopefully this is all the info you might need... PLATFORM: Dell Latitude 5591 2.5 years old running Windows 10 Pro,...
  4. .NET Framework Issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework Issues.: So, I'm on a HP Notebook laptop running the latest version of Windows 10, but recently I've been having trouble with .NET Framework features, whenever I tried downloading .NET Framework it would show an error called "HRESULT 0x80240017" , and there wasn't a way I could fix...
  5. Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool "unable to resolve the installation issue on your...

Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool "unable to resolve the installation issue on your...: "The following logs will be sent to Microsoft will be sent to Microsoft" C:\WINDOWS\windowsupdate.log C:\WINDOWS\logs\cbs\cbs.log C:\Users\seanm\AppData\Local\Temp\FixDotNet.log C:\Users\seanm\AppData\Local\Temp\NetFxSetupEvents.txt...
  6. Unable to open program due to .NET issue i believe.

Unable to open program due to .NET issue i believe.: Hi, after doing some digging i believe the issue is related to .NET however in my attempts to fix it i've came up short. this was what i saw in event viewer when trying to launch a program. Application: Settings.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process...
  7. .NET CLR.dll & System32\KernelBase.dll issues after 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET CLR.dll & System32\KernelBase.dll issues after 2004 Update: I'll preface this with me having 15 years of IT experience ranging from level 1 helpdesk to desktop support to network admin to (currently) technical architect so I know my way around a Windows OS and I'm stumped. I will also say that re-installing Windows is such a nuclear...
  8. .NET CLR.dll & System32\KernelBase.dll issues after 2004 Update

.NET CLR.dll & System32\KernelBase.dll issues after 2004 Update: I'll preface this with me having 15 years of IT experience ranging from level 1 helpdesk to desktop support to network admin to (currently) technical architect so I know my way around a Windows OS and I'm stumped. I will also say that re-installing Windows is such a nuclear...
  9. Facing issues related to .net framework after updating to 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Facing issues related to .net framework after updating to 2004: I bought a new laptop which comes with Windows 10 pre-installed. I was able to use my fingerprint earlier but after 2004 update, sometimes it doesn't work and I have to go back to type in password. Similarly I tried to install an app. Installation was interrupted with a...
  10. .NET Framework Blocking Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Blocking Issue: I have an app that requires .NET Framework, but when I try to install it on Windows 10, its says that it's already a part of the OS, but is turned off. When I go to 'Turn Windows features on or off', I don't see .NET Framework listed. I've searched this forum, and while I...