Windows 10: New build, consistent crashes.

Discus and support New build, consistent crashes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just got a new build and keep getting crashes while gaming on certain games. I've monitored temps and haven't been any where near thresholds. I stress... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by medmondz, Jan 25, 2016.

1. medmondz Win User

New build, consistent crashes.

Just got a new build and keep getting crashes while gaming on certain games. I've monitored temps and haven't been any where near thresholds. I stress tested the PC using Prime95 and other benchmarks. A screen print of the minidump analysis is included. Thanks for any help you are able to provide!

Attachment 60782

:)

medmondz, Jan 25, 2016
  2. kmgrafix Win User

KB4038788 Blue Screen on awaking from Sleep

Verified. Does not crash if display setting is for only one monitor. Extended displays setting crashes consistently.

kmgrafix, Jan 25, 2016
  3. Consistent bluescreen crashes

The issues resolved ?

IT Guy Viki, Jan 25, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

5. medmondz Win User
    Sorry, OP includes the debug file now.

medmondz, Jan 25, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    New build, consistent crashes. [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Some windows drivers are blamed in a few crashes, but that usually means that a 3rd party driver is actually the cause.
    Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

7. medmondz Win User
    Running it now. Do I just report back in 48 hours? If my computer crashes, what does that tell me?

medmondz, Jan 25, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

For the first question, read my instructions.

If your system crashes it is likely caused by driver verifier so you need to run the dm log collector again and upload a new zip.
    If your system crashes, as with all other bluescreens a dump will be created, I check the dump (assuming you don't understand the output?) and check first if driver verifier indeed caused it and check for possible drivers that have been flagged.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. New build, consistent crashes. - Similar Threads - build consistent crashes

2. New PC is consistently crashing everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC is consistently crashing everyday: The PC most often crashes when playing games, causing audio to lag loudly in ears before rebooting back to the sign in screen. Here is a link to a minidump file from the most recent crash as well as the minidump file itself. Please advise....
  3. New PC is consistently crashing everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC is consistently crashing everyday: The PC most often crashes when playing games, causing audio to lag loudly in ears before rebooting back to the sign in screen. Here is a link to a minidump file from the most recent crash as well as the minidump file itself. Please advise....
  4. Consistent Crashing and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent Crashing and BSOD: For the past few months, my pc has consistently been blue screening and crashing, it usually happens a few times in a row and then is fine for a day or two. It started happening after I installed a new CPU cooler, when I did that installation I had to remove everything from...
  5. Consistent Crashing and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistent Crashing and BSOD: For the past few months, my pc has consistently been blue screening and crashing, it usually happens a few times in a row and then is fine for a day or two. It started happening after I installed a new CPU cooler, when I did that installation I had to remove everything from...
  6. New computer with Windows 10, games are consistently crashing.

New computer with Windows 10, games are consistently crashing.: New Windows 10 PC is crashing games consistently. The following prompt is what I'm getting when it crashes.FSD_Win64_Shipping FSD_Win64_Shipping FSD_Win64_Shipping FSD_Win64_Shipping FSD_Win64_Shipping FSD_Win64_Shipping kernel32 ntdllAny thoughts? Thanks...
  7. BSOD crash consistently on new PC build when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crash consistently on new PC build when playing games.: I bought a custom made PC only a couple months ago as wanted to upgrade from an xbox series x. Ever since i bought it, within the first few days i was getting seemingly random freezing leading to game crashing or just straight up BSOD. I have taken it back to the computer...
  8. BSOD crash consistently on new PC build when playing games.

BSOD crash consistently on new PC build when playing games.: I bought a custom made PC only a couple months ago as wanted to upgrade from an xbox series x. Ever since i bought it, within the first few days i was getting seemingly random freezing leading to game crashing or just straight up BSOD. I have taken it back to the computer...
  9. PC consistent Crashes

PC consistent Crashes: So for the last two months or so, my PC has been acting up, often crashing. I believe this has to do with the GPU. I've linked all the community questions I've asked about this which includes the solutions I've tried. The last link is the most recent minidump I...
  10. Games are consistently crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games are consistently crashing.: My current setup is as follows: CPU: i7-6700k (Cooled by Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO) GPU: MSI Seahawk 1070 Motherboard: Asus Z270-A Prime Ram: 24G 2400hz DDR4 GSkill PSU: EVGA 500B HDD/SSD: 1TB WD BLUE/1TB Samsung 860 EVO My pc has started to run into a problem where...