Windows 10: New experience for Gmail accounts in Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps

Discus and support New experience for Gmail accounts in Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Announcing new features for Windows Insiders with Gmail accounts in the Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps. Over the past year we’ve introduced many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New experience for Gmail accounts in Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps

Source: Introducing a new experience for Gmail accounts in Windows 10 Mail Calendar apps - Windows Experience Blog

New experience for Gmail accounts in Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps [​IMG]
    Tip Turn On or Off Focused Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app

:)

Brink, Apr 20, 2017

2. Gmail Focused Inbox in Win 10 mail

Hello,

"The new experience will first be made available to Mail & Calendar users who are part of the Windows Insider program – though not all Insiders will see the new experience on their Gmail account right away. We will expand the rollout gradually over the
    next few weeks. You’ll know the new experience is available for your account when you are prompted to update your Gmail account settings. If you miss the first prompt, we will remind you again in a few weeks."

Furthermore, you can try to check if you can enable the Focused Inbox for Gmail account on Windows 10 Mail app. Refer to the steps below:

1. Launch the Mail application.

2. Click on the Gear icon, click on Reading.

3. Under Focused Inbox, select Gmail.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 20, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 20, 2017
Thema:

New experience for Gmail accounts in Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps

1. New experience for Gmail accounts in Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps - Similar Threads - experience Gmail accounts

2. Store app "Mail and Calendar" totally not working with Gmail accounts.

in Browsers and Email
    Store app "Mail and Calendar" totally not working with Gmail accounts.: It's been working in the past but recently but it has completely given up on Gmail. It hangs up in various (multiple) ways. I tried to manually install Gmail (via "advanced" method in settings >> Manage accounts >> add account) then it works only in "Mail" side of the app...
  3. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar App Gmail sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail and Calendar App Gmail sync: Hi there! I've got a problem, and have no idea what's wrong. My Mail and Calendar App the default mail application in windows 10 doesn't automatically gets emails for my gmail account, everytime, I have to open the app and click on refresh to get new mails. Why is that,...
  4. Gmail account not working on windows 10 mail & calendars app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail account not working on windows 10 mail & calendars app.: I have three email accounts I use. A Yahoo account, a Comcast Xfinity account and a Gmail account. The first two work fine but when the Gmail account is added it initially comes up and populates the messages. If I go to either of the other accounts it stops working and the...
  5. Win10 Mail/Calendar app stopped syncing with Gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Mail/Calendar app stopped syncing with Gmail: About moth ago in the end of april my Win10 Mail/Calendar apps stopped syncing with my Gmail account. I checked on my other laptop, which is the same laptop with same software installedWin10,McAffe, except some games, and here Gmail is syncing ok. So why it stopped on the...
  6. Gmail won't sync with "Mail and Calendar" App

Gmail won't sync with "Mail and Calendar" App: Hi, My mail and calender suddenly stop syncing few days ago and i already enable scvhost.exe and let the outbound port through firewall. I also deleted, reset and re-register my account into the mail app and still is not working. Can anyone help with this issue? And I...
  7. No option to sync Gmail Calendar with Mail and Calendar app

No option to sync Gmail Calendar with Mail and Calendar app: I have follow a million different threads with no resolution. I have a gmail account that stopped syncing a couple of days ago. I deleted the account and when I tried to add it back I entered Manage Accounts -> Add Account -> Google and received the following error. [ATTACH]...
  8. Can't add gmail account to windows 10 Calendar app, but it works fine in Mail app

Can't add gmail account to windows 10 Calendar app, but it works fine in Mail app: I am able to add and sync my gmail account in the Windows 10 mail app just fine, but, for some reason, it doesn't work on the Calendar app. I've tried adding my account to Calendar using advanced setup and manually inputted the IMAP fields, but it still doesn't work. I've...
  9. Cannot add Hotmail or gmail account to Mail and Calendar App

Cannot add Hotmail or gmail account to Mail and Calendar App: Hi I was logged on with my non admin account and tried to add a gmail account to Mail and Calendar app - error 0x8004005. Uninstalled app and downloaded and reinstalled. Same result Signed in with my admin account and same message. Tried to add a Microsoft account and got...
  10. New Mail, Calendar, and People experiences coming to Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    New Mail, Calendar, and People experiences coming to Outlook.com: Last year, we launched the Outlook.com beta to bring you a faster, smarter, and more personalized inbox. We’d like to thank the millions of people who opted into the beta over the last six months and provided valuable feedback. We’re wrapping up the first phase of the beta by...