Windows 10: New Feedback Hub app improvements in Windows 10

Discus and support New Feedback Hub app improvements in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Feedback Search UI updates The Feedback Hub team has been hard at work lately bringing some app updates based on your feature requests, and we have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Feedback Hub app improvements in Windows 10

Source: Feedback Hub app

:)

Brink, Aug 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 Rs: New ‘Feedback Hub’ merges Insider and Feedback apps

Windows 10 Redstone: New ‘Feedback Hub’ merges Insider and Feedback apps

Read more: http://www.winbeta.org/news/windows-...-feedback-apps

Cluster Head, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Insider Preview App update - Feedback Hub app version 1.1609.2851.0

Source: L: Feedback Hub

New Feedback Hub app improvements in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

New Feedback Hub app improvements in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Brink, Aug 19, 2019
  4. New Feedback Hub app improvements in Windows 10

Feedback App Problem . I have a permanent note on my screen "You'LL NEED A NEW APP TO OPEN THIS FEEDBACK-HUB TO

Hi Ronald,

Corrupted user account is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend resettings Feedback Hub app to help resolve the Feedback App Problem. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps, then Apps & feature in the left pane.
    • Locate Feedback Hub, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    After resetting the Feedback Hub, observe if the note will still show up. For the Start button issues, we suggest following all the possible solutions in this
    article
    to help resolve the issue.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

New Feedback Hub app improvements in Windows 10

1. New Feedback Hub app improvements in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Feedback Hub app

2. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  3. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  4. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  5. Functionality in the Feedback hub app??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Functionality in the Feedback hub app??: How to add buttons (previous and next, and better yet also numbers) to feedback hub app? All feedbacks do not fit in the application window! Only 50 reviews are visible in the "all feedback" window. Many other feedbacks are hidden and not visible. Screenshot attached...
  6. How to uninstall Feedback Hub App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Feedback Hub App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]As Windows Insider evolved, Microsoft evolved Windows Feedback system as well. Open to all the consumers on Windows 10, Feedback Hub is a great way to find know the issue, report a new one, and seek resolution. However, if you [...] This post How to...
  7. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feedback hub: Hello everyone. There is a big problem with feedback hub in Windows 10. As we know, Duo to prohibitions of USA, some of windows features like store is blocked for users if thy set their location to Iran or North korea but if we set our location to countries out of these...
  8. Feedback Hub app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feedback Hub app: on windows 10 pro, where do I get or find Feedback Hub app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-app/232b9f86-336d-43ed-b75d-94d8d87ecbf7
  9. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...
  10. Feedback hub app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback hub app: This app just updated and when I went to go into it after it loads and says 'something went wrong we're having trouble loading the info needed to send feedback, check your connection'. Is anyone else seeing the same? Our internet is fine, store app loads fine etc etc. I'm...