Windows 10: New OEM Partition after 1903 Update

Discus and support New OEM Partition after 1903 Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On my laptop, the C and E partitions used to be adjacent. (Don't ask why there's no D partition.) About a week ago, I extended C, using MiniTool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gregyurkon, Jul 13, 2019.

1. New OEM Partition after 1903 Update

On my laptop, the C and E partitions used to be adjacent. (Don't ask why there's no D partition.) About a week ago, I extended C, using MiniTool Partition Wizard, then I upgraded to 1903. Now there's a hidden OEM recovery partition between C and E. I'd like to extend C again, so what can I do about that new partition being in the way?

:)

gregyurkon, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Vulcan Win User

Updated to 1803 via Windows Update - now D: OEM partition is showing

Here's how you remove it from OEM partition. Let's assume in this scenario that the OEM partition has letter F and it's listed as Volume 4. Here are the steps:

1. Do a search for cmd and right click it and run As Administrator.
    2. Type the following commands one by one (hit Enter after each one of them):

> diskpart
    > list volume
    > select volume 4
    > remove letter=F

Done.

Vulcan, Jul 13, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Jul 13, 2019
  4. New OEM Partition after 1903 Update

Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

New OEM Partition after 1903 Update

1. New OEM Partition after 1903 Update - Similar Threads - OEM Partition 1903

2. New Partition after Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Partition after Update: I have a Windows 10 64bit Pro System Yesterday i restarted my PC to update and now i have a new Partition (F). It is 96MB with 69,9MB free. I cant open it. When i try first asks me for Admin, then it tells me i need to open "Security"get access the Folder. When i it opens...
  3. Is it possible to clone OEM Partition?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to clone OEM Partition?: Hi, I have a Acer Swift SF314-54G. I have Windows 10 Home Single Language pre-installed by Acer. Recently, I bought new SSD (Adata SX8200 Pro) because the HDD had seemed too slow to run Windows Applications. I cloned the old disk with AOMEI Backupper to my new SSD. After the...
  4. New Update 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Update 1903: A lot of us don't like the new update with the grayish-white taskbar, and menu. It so distracting it seems no cares for it. Does anyone know how we can let Microsoft know we would like it changed back? Any suggestions? Thanks, Carol...
  5. New Folders from Desktop after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Folders from Desktop after 1903 update: Cannot, using Rt Clk menu on Desktop (or a Folder0 to get create a New Folder, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-folders-from-desktop-after-1903-update/d6bb3483-c5d3-4e39-8a06-cb2357bb863b"
  6. Recovering OEM Partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering OEM Partition: I accidentally formatted OEM Partition using Diskpart during assigning name to drive. Now I don't know how to recover it. When I try to create a recovery Drive by CMD or Recovery Options It is giving error that "Some files are Missing" and cmd error "REAGENTC.EXE: The...
  7. No recovery partition in 1903?

in Windows 10 Support
    No recovery partition in 1903?: So, I just did a clean install of version 1903. It's on an old legacy bios system. First thing I noticed was there is no recovery partition! I only have a 579 MB system reserved partition and the OS partition (118.67 GB on a 128 GB SSD). Reagentc /info shows recovery is a...
  8. Is it possible to move OEM Partition ?

Is it possible to move OEM Partition ?: [ATTACH] Hi all, Above is my new 1TB SSD. I've cloned it from my 500 GB one. My question is, i there any way I can extend my C drive with all that unallocated space without reinstall?...
  9. Windows 10 OEM Partitions

Windows 10 OEM Partitions: I have 2 OEM partitions on my windows 10, Disk 0. Both are small; one 350MB and the other 450MB (drive G). The later is within 10% of being full and I am constantly getting a system message making me aware of this space issue. Please can anyone tell me what these partitions...
  10. New partition appeared after the update.

New partition appeared after the update.: Hey Guys, I have updated from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 before 2 days and I've noticed that a new 480mb partition appeard as a recovery partition. The space was taken from the system drive C:. Currently the partition is empty. Any idea what is that for and do you have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new windows 10 1903 disc oem partition

2. windows 10 1903 update creates an additional oem partition

3. does win 1903 need recovery partition

4. windows 1903 new oem partition