Windows 10: New PC has no Display but lights work - Happens twice a week!

Discus and support New PC has no Display but lights work - Happens twice a week! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I built a new PC, it has a Ryzen 5 1600X, 8GB DDR4 3000MHz RAM, RX580 2048SP GPU and a Gigabyte B450M-DS3H MOBO. It was working fine the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NayamAmarshe, Jul 15, 2019.

1. New PC has no Display but lights work - Happens twice a week!

Hi everyone! I built a new PC, it has a Ryzen 5 1600X, 8GB DDR4 3000MHz RAM, RX580 2048SP GPU and a Gigabyte B450M-DS3H MOBO.

It was working fine the first week but after that, my PC started having problems. Every now and then, when it's working fine, I shut it down and open it a while later only to find out all the red lights in the case working but with no display.

Everything in the Mobo is totally new so don't know where the problem lies. It usually happens twice a week. I open the case, reseat everything, it doesn't work. I reseat everything like 5 times and it starts working. Sometimes, when I power it on, the RGB LED that I have set to red in BIOS, turns white (which is a default configuration) which means the BIOS kind of reset? This again happened just 5 minutes ago. I don't know what the problem is!

Can you please suggest anything? Any help is appreciated.

:)

NayamAmarshe, Jul 15, 2019
  2. akbhaskar Win User

N72 - Display Light time-out not working.

I have bought a new nokia n72 and have set the display light timeout to be 5 sec. But this is not working....the light timeout is happening in about 30 sec. Anybody help please.

akbhaskar, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 15, 2019
  4. New PC has no Display but lights work - Happens twice a week!

Folders displaying twice

OK, did that, this time it allowed me to do it, but there are still only 2 options available - (Default) and FolderValueFlags.

I'm not an expert in "ownership". I'm not sure why, since I'm signed in as administrator, I don't automatically have ownership of everything. I have no idea what I actually just did. Why are there 2 entries for several things, one "full control" and one "read" only? Does this matter?

New PC has no Display but lights work - Happens twice a week! [​IMG]

But anyway, it still doesn't work. "Attributes", as in step 3 here doesn't display

This PC in Navigation Pane - Add or Remove in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Homer Simpson, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

New PC has no Display but lights work - Happens twice a week!

1. New PC has no Display but lights work - Happens twice a week! - Similar Threads - has Display lights

2. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...
  3. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...
  4. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen happened twice in the last week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen happened twice in the last week.: Hello my windows have blue screened twice in the last week.I send the links to both dmp files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnawLDR1o_TNhk_z2uPv7Tifmnv_?e=nAWYs3https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnawLDR1o_TNhlDrCU3gkO8BNdwJ?e=mghpGQAfter today's blue screen i found 2 errors in event viewer:Fault...
  6. Blue screen happened twice in the last week.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen happened twice in the last week.: Hello my windows have blue screened twice in the last week.I send the links to both dmp files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnawLDR1o_TNhk_z2uPv7Tifmnv_?e=nAWYs3https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnawLDR1o_TNhlDrCU3gkO8BNdwJ?e=mghpGQAfter today's blue screen i found 2 errors in event viewer:Fault...
  7. Blue screen happened twice in the last week.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Camera has no display but light indicates it is on.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera has no display but light indicates it is on.: I was part of a Zoom meeting a couple months ago. My camera was working but there was no sound. After the meeting I was checking around for settings that might enable the sound and at some point I remember a setting asking if I would allow outside apps access and I clicked...
  9. Recurring tasks twice a week

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recurring tasks twice a week: Hey everyone, I'm a Wunderlist fan that moved to To Do. I'm trying to figure out how to have a recurring task that reminds me twice a week. For example, I would like To do to remind me on Wednesdays and Fridays every week to perform a task. Any ideas on how to do this, or...
  10. Recurring tasks twice a week

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recurring tasks twice a week: Hey everyone, I'm a Wunderlist fan that moved to To Do. I'm trying to figure out how to have a recurring task that reminds me twice a week. For example, I would like To do to remind me on Wednesdays and Fridays every week to perform a task. Any ideas on how to do this, or...