Windows 10: New Share Experience in Windows 10 Creators Update

Discus and support New Share Experience in Windows 10 Creators Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Here we’ll describe how we’ve made sharing in Windows 10 Creators Update better than ever before. In addition to refreshing the entire Share experience... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Share Experience in Windows 10 Creators Update

Read more: New Share Experience in Windows 10 Creators Update - Building Apps for Windows

New Share Experience in Windows 10 Creators Update [​IMG]
    Tip How to Share Files using an App in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off App Suggestions in Share flyout in Windows 10

:)

Brink, Apr 6, 2017
  2. Ar Rom Win User

How can I share with "Everyone nearby"?

Hi Brian,

The new feature called "Shared experiences" allow you to start working on a task on one device then resume the same task on another device. You can click the computer link from the top toolbar and then find the device you want to share with. You can also check
    the "Connected Devices". For added reference, you can refer to this
    link
    about the New Share Experience in Windows 10 Creators Update.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Apr 6, 2017
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 6, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

I don't like the new icon but I do like the share feature.

swarfega, Apr 6, 2017
Thema:

1. New Share Experience in Windows 10 Creators Update - Similar Threads - Share Experience Creators

2. Shared experience

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared experience: What is shared experience? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-experience/5b25db58-043b-40aa-8c42-d6e2eb220569
  3. Shared experiences

Shared experiences: Permanently disable this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-experiences/36835f74-2f45-419f-8f50-54f1a81dd421
  4. Shared Experience

Shared Experience: What does it mean in Shared Experience "everyone nearby" vs "my devices only"? I keep getting notices from Microsoft to update my Settings even though the "My devices only" button is selected....
  5. Shared Experience

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Experience: Others seem to have similar problems to this but without many solutions. Every time I log on to my PC I get a message saying that there is a problem with my 'Shared Experience'. Clicking takes me to the relevant control which says that all is fine, but it isn't. My Samsung...
  6. Overall Experience with the Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Overall Experience with the Windows 10 Creators Update: This is my overall experience with the Windows 10 Creators Update. Everything works well. It seems fast. Microsoft Edge is so much better than before when discussing speed and freezing. Microsoft Edge no longer freezes up when visiting other sites other than...
  7. Enable or Disable Shared Experiences in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Shared Experiences in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Shared Experiences in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Shared Experiences in Windows 10 Microsoft has introduced a new Shared Experiences feature (formerly referred as Project Rome and Cross-Device Experiences) in Windows 10 Creators Update....
  8. What’s new in the Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in the Windows 10 Creators Update: We are excited to announce that today, the Windows 10 Creators Update has started rolling out to Windows 10 customers around the world as a free update. h86ZgiGkPCg We believe that everyone is a creator at heart and that creativity is an essential human trait. And, no...
  9. Managing Windows 10 Creators Update rollout for a seamless experience

in Windows 10 News
    Managing Windows 10 Creators Update rollout for a seamless experience: Hi, everyone! Yesterday Yusuf Mehdi announced the availability of the Windows 10 Creators Update, the latest feature update to Windows 10. Today I’d like to share more information about our plans for rolling out the Creators Update. The Creators Update will begin to roll...
  10. New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10: At its October Windows 10 event, Microsoft showed off a new taskbar-based My People feature. But tied to that is an improved Share experience, which can now be enabled (sort of) in Insider builds. “We asked ourselves, what would it mean to prioritize our most important...