Windows 10: New Sticky Notes version 2.1.3.0 update in Windows 10

Discus and support New Sticky Notes version 2.1.3.0 update in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Sticky Notes update, version 2.1.3.0 - updated colour picker UI & new setting to change font size *Smile #Windows10 [img] Tip How to Change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Sticky Notes version 2.1.3.0 update in Windows 10

New Sticky Notes version 2.1.3.0 update in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Tip How to Change Color of Sticky Notes in Windows 10

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

Brink, Feb 3, 2018
  2. LizRules Win User

Is Win32 Sticky Notes still in the Anniversary Update? Is it in the system32 folder like it was in previous versions of Windows?

I like the new Sticky Notes in the Anniversary Update, but I just want to know if the old sticky notes is still in the new update, Windows 10 version 1607 (aka The Anniversary Update). Is the file stikynot.exe still in the system32 folder like in previous
    versions of Windows? The Win32 version of Sticky Notes isn't in All Apps and it doesn't appear when I search for it through the Start Menu. If it is still in the system32 folder, does it work? Thanks!

LizRules, Feb 3, 2018
  3. Why did my Sticky Notes increase in size?

I just updated Windows 10, PRO, 32 bit to version 1607. Now my Sticky Notes have ballooned in size to where they are an unmanageable clutter. This is not a screen resolution problem; it is exclusive to Sticky Notes.

The same thing happened when I updated my Dell Laptop Windows 10 PRO, 64 bit to version 1607.

I don't care about the font. It is the size of the Sticky Note that I am referring to.

Is there a way to reduce the size of these new style Sticky Notes to something that is manageable?

OFFTHECLOCK, Feb 3, 2018
  4. Cliff S New Member

@Kari will like that!
    He is a Big Time Sticky Notes user.

Cliff S, Feb 3, 2018
  5. Kari Win User
    Yes. Changing font size is long overdue, that's one feature I've been missing.

Kari, Feb 3, 2018
  6. CountMike New Member
    I don't seem to have Sticky notes any more.

CountMike, Feb 3, 2018
  7. Cliff S New Member

Cliff S, Feb 3, 2018
  8. CountMike New Member

Right, now I remember moving it to Windows accessories, Now I pinned it to taskbar.

CountMike, Feb 3, 2018
  9. Cliff S New Member
    *Thumbs

Cliff S, Feb 3, 2018
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

Brink, Feb 3, 2018
  11. Cliff S New Member
    My Sticky Notes still haven't updated yet. *Sad

Cliff S, Feb 3, 2018
  12. magilla Win User
    Me too, @Kari. I use sticky notes all the time. Better than making notes on paper then unable to find.

magilla, Feb 3, 2018
  13. New Sticky Notes version 2.1.3.0 update in Windows 10

Maybe you have to works at MS to get it?*Wink

Josey Wales, Feb 3, 2018
  14. Cliff S New Member
    *ROFLMAO2
    Or any UWP app that works as advertised?

Cliff S, Feb 3, 2018
  15. CountMike New Member
    In that case they are withholding my salary, I have that new one.

CountMike, Feb 3, 2018
Thema:

1. New Sticky Notes version 2.1.3.0 update in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes version

2. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  3. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  4. Sticky notes: Only new note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes: Only new note: Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a blank new note.However, I always get at least the last - that is, the previous - note opened to my desktop. If I close the...
  5. Sticky notes: Only new note

Sticky notes: Only new note: Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a blank new note.However, I always get at least the last - that is, the previous - note opened to my desktop. If I close the...
  6. New version of MS Sticky Notes sucks

New version of MS Sticky Notes sucks: How can Microsoft take a simple application like Sticky Notes and make it worse? It was never very good, but ever since the forced update of the application, it "lost" some of my notes, copying text often doesn’t work, occasionally it refuses to maximize and it is also...
  7. UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES: HOW DOW I UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-old-sticky-notes-to-new-sticky-notes/62700545-b239-49ff-a9c3-a43ce1e4435a
  8. Sticky notes not updating to Version 3

Sticky notes not updating to Version 3: Hi, On one of my PC's, the most recent update has updated my Sticky notes version to V3.x I really like it! However, my other PC, also Windows 10 and the same version 1803 (build 17134.320, Sticky notes is still V2x I have removed the app via powershell and confirmed it as...
  9. New Version Of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available

New Version Of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available: 08th September 2016 New Version of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available for anyone who uses it Version 1.1.30.0 63028
  10. New Sticky Notes app version 2.1.14.0 for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Sticky Notes app version 2.1.14.0 for Windows 10: A brand new Sticky Notes for Windows has arrived! Thanks to a new and improved design, added intelligence and Pen support, it is now easier than ever to quickly capture and add context to all your notes. Sticky Notes v2.1 is out now with some great new features: - New...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2.1.3 sticky note