Windows 10: New Store App Bug

Discus and support New Store App Bug in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; FWIW, I have the new Icon and just checked the store and updated Solitaire. Usually it's me that these things happen to. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Oct 27, 2017.

1. New Store App Bug

FWIW, I have the new Icon and just checked the store and updated Solitaire. Usually it's me that these things happen to.

Wiley Coyote, Oct 30, 2017
  2. Steve C Win User

I rarely see a positive sentence containing the words Microsoft and QA! Is it really asking too much to run through the basic Store options and check they work? I have the same problem on another old PC on which I just clean installed Windows 7 then upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I have 3 PCs all showing the same problem.

Steve C, Oct 30, 2017
  3. dalchina New Member
    They do do QA- it's just the feedback loop extends a lot further- to its major customer base.

dalchina, Oct 30, 2017
  4. New Store App Bug

Yes, you would think having released an app update that before releasing it they might have a checklist of things to ensure still work. Basic functionalities of the app. Does it open - check. Can you buy something still - check. Can you update an app - check. Can you search - check. Do the links on a front page work - oops no it doesn't work. Tell you what we'll just release it anyway.

Anyway, I hope it does cost them £££ or $$$, the store and their native apps are lousy inferior counterparts of proper desktop software and should not be anywhere near a serious computer/desktop OS.

Scottyboy99, Oct 30, 2017
  5. Azucho98 Win User
    Wonder how they are going to fix this bug...if you can't open the store, how will you get app updates?

Azucho98, Oct 30, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    App updates are scheduled- automatic. And you can still access the manual check button.

dalchina, Oct 30, 2017
  7. Azucho98 Win User
    I can't access the manual check button - the store doesn't open at all for me.

Azucho98, Oct 30, 2017
  8. dalchina New Member

New Store App Bug

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New Store App Bug

1. New Store App Bug - Similar Threads - Store App Bug

2. Microsoft News app, new bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft News app, new bug?: Has anyone noticed that after doing a search within the app, clicking on any result does not take you to the article, but instead brings you to the home page of "MIcrosoft Bing", with no reference whatsoever to original search criteria....
  3. Microsoft News app, new bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft News app, new bug?: Has anyone noticed that after doing a search within the app, clicking on any result does not take you to the article, but instead brings you to the home page of "MIcrosoft Bing", with no reference whatsoever to original search criteria....
  4. Quick Assist New Store App has a Bug - Some code missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist New Store App has a Bug - Some code missing: All, the new Quick Assist Store App bug appears to be incomplete, it works for a general session, however should the Person Assisting A restart the remote PC B, being assisted the remote PC restarts and attempts to reconnect to A following the remote PC B user opening the...
  5. Quick Assist New Store App has a Bug - Some code missing

Quick Assist New Store App has a Bug - Some code missing: All, the new Quick Assist Store App bug appears to be incomplete, it works for a general session, however should the Person Assisting A restart the remote PC B, being assisted the remote PC restarts and attempts to reconnect to A following the remote PC B user opening the...
  6. New store app help

New store app help: Where can I see previous purchased apps? That is it, a simply question for an absolute GARBAGE app update that now has more then 90% of the screen as advertising and the only other feature is update from what I have found. I do not want to go to the website to view previous...
  7. Sign-In "Search for app in the Store?" Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sign-In "Search for app in the Store?" Bug: Literally brand new laptop. Start up, start uninstalling bloatware. Uninstall Norton Security and requires restart. Restart and now cannot even sign in.not even in Safe mode. Restart laptop. Says sign-in. Then pops up message that I need to search the app store for an app to...
  8. Microsoft store and Xbox app bugging

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and Xbox app bugging: My issue started out when trying to play some Forza with a friend but it said I couldn't connect to the servers or something like that so I went to the Xbox app to see if something was going on there or whatever but whenever I try to launch the xbox app it loads then just...
  9. Microsoft Store App is Bugging Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store App is Bugging Out: I own a couple of Play Anywhere games Ark, Sea of Thieves, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I've only downloaded Minecraft so far due to the small size. I recently tried to download Ark and all of the DLCs, but when it asks me which drive to install on and I select, it loads...
  10. How to report bugs in apps in the windows store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to report bugs in apps in the windows store?: I have the twitter app that was installed from the windows store and it's got a few bugs. How do I report the bugs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-report-bugs-in-apps-in-the-windows-store/a862ca9a-77ec-4c2b-bdd0-b6f078c3b5d1"