Windows 10: new surface pro - can't complete updates

Discus and support new surface pro - can't complete updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; disappointed with Microsoft. bought a new Surface Pro, expected to do updates, but can't complete without errors. Saying I can't complete the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mike R14, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Mike R14 Win User

new surface pro - can't complete updates

disappointed with Microsoft. bought a new Surface Pro, expected to do updates, but can't complete without errors. Saying I can't complete the following KB4041994. keeps saying Retry later.

Is this normal for my new thousand dollar computer????????????????

:)

Mike R14, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. new surface pro - can't complete updates - Similar Threads - surface pro can't

2. Surface pro updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro updates: My surface pro is stuck on the screen updates are underway, 100% complete. The loop is still going around but nothing is happening. And I try to force restart it but didn't work. Is there something that I can do to make my laptop work again. I need to use it asap....
  3. Surface pro updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro updates: My surface pro is stuck on the screen updates are underway, 100% complete. The loop is still going around but nothing is happening. And I try to force restart it but didn't work. Is there something that I can do to make my laptop work again. I need to use it asap....
  4. My Surface Pro 7 is completely compromised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Surface Pro 7 is completely compromised: Everytime I load up my pc it says automatic repair then it then says "something went wrong" and a error log file if I try to do reset pc it says something went wrong anything I try no matter what does not work PLS HELP...
  5. Introducing Surface Laptop Go, and new updates to Surface Pro X

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Surface Laptop Go, and new updates to Surface Pro X: Available for preorder today, Surface Laptop Go extends the Surface lineup by delivering standout design at a more affordable price. The idea of working and learning from home, which at one point felt temporary, has for many of us started to feel more permanent. Even as some...
  6. New Surface Pro 7

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New Surface Pro 7: Hi, I have always been a fan of Microsoft until my surface pro 3 - loved it in the beginning however it always had a bit of a bug now and then with the screen. This eventually got worse and worse by the time i found out what the bug was in the touch screen the surface was out...
  7. New Updates for Surface Pro - May 24

in Windows 10 News
    New Updates for Surface Pro - May 24: We’ve released new updates for Surface Pro devices running Windows 10 Version 1709 and above. These updates include new drivers for Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Manager, Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Power Participant, and Intel(R) Dynamic...
  8. New Surface Pro 3 Firmware Update 38.12.70.0

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro 3 Firmware Update 38.12.70.0: April 2017 updates April 19 release Today we’ve released an updated driver for Surface Pro 3 devices. This update includes a new driver for Surface Pro Embedded Controller Firmware that improves system stability and performance when you change between power states....
  9. Meet the new Surface Pro

in Windows 10 News
    Meet the new Surface Pro: Introducing the next generation of Surface Pro. Available for pre-order today, the new Surface Pro delivers the most performance and battery life in a laptop this thin and light.* TwWs2jIy4js The Surface team never stops growing and learning. We listen to our...
  10. This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro

in Windows 10 News
    This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro: Microsoft is holding an event on Tuesday, May 23 in Shanghai, China where it will unveil a widely anticipated refresh of its Surface Pro 4 laptop-class Windows 10-powered tablet, known simply as the Surface Pro. But you won’t have to wait until then to check out the new model...