Windows 10: New to Office 365 in October - online tools, Microsoft AI, and more

Discus and support New to Office 365 in October - online tools, Microsoft AI, and more in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Office 365 provides the broadest and deepest set of apps and services with a universal toolkit for teamwork, giving people flexibility and choice in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New to Office 365 in October - online tools, Microsoft AI, and more

Source: New to Office 365 in October -online tools, Microsoft AI, and more Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Oct 31, 2017

2. My company e-mail address and password will not work while setting up Cortana, even tho' the verbiage says 'any' Microsoft account.

Original Title: Cortana and Office 365 Online

While most are presenting problems, I believe mine is more fundamental. My company uses Microsoft Office 365 Online. My company e-mail address and password will not work while setting up Cortana, even tho' the verbiage says 'any' Microsoft account. I discovered
    that I created 'Live' account sometime ago and that works? Why will my Office 365 Online credentials not work. I am talking about:

L: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** which subscribes to Microsoft services. But, the live account
    L: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** works.

JPalamaroSr, Oct 31, 2017
  3. sync calendar tasks with two phones

Funambol....No costs involved getting Funambol account and always synced no matter where you two are.

Both can sync changes and it doesn´t matter if you are in the office or not..

Otherwise, why not consider Microsoft Office 365 for more complete solution?

Office 365

Ztuka---01, Oct 31, 2017
Thema:

New to Office 365 in October - online tools, Microsoft AI, and more

1. New to Office 365 in October - online tools, Microsoft AI, and more - Similar Threads - Office 365 October

2. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  3. Build 2019: AI in Microsoft 365 and Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Build 2019: AI in Microsoft 365 and Office 365: Writing requires a dash of uniquely human creativity. Artificial intelligence alone cannot do it for us, at least not very well. But AI can – and already is – helping us do things like make sure we spell words correctly and use correct grammar, through the myriad ways it is...
  4. New tools at Office.com for improved productivity in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New tools at Office.com for improved productivity in Office 365: Modern workers are always looking for ways to be more productive, but in today’s always connected world filled with infinite distractions, it is hard to stay focused, find what you are looking for and determine where to get started doing your most important work. Office.com...
  5. What is New to Microsoft 365 in October 2018

in Windows 10 News
    What is New to Microsoft 365 in October 2018: This month, we released new features in Microsoft 365 that help teams enhance the look and feel of their content with ease, plus new tools and resources to help you transition to the cloud. Here’s a look at what’s new in October. Create content that stands out We’re...
  6. What’s new in Office 365 administration—October update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 administration—October update: The new admin center reached general availability one month ago. This was a big milestone in our mission to provide you with a first-class admin experience, with tools that enable you to efficiently manage all aspects of the service. We continue to evolve the admin center....
  7. October Office 365 security and compliance update

in Windows 10 News
    October Office 365 security and compliance update: Over the last month, the Office 365 team has continued to introduce new security features and capabilities. Here is a roundup of some key security and compliance news from the last month: Applying intelligence to security and compliance in Office 365—To stay ahead of the...
  8. New tool for helping resolve Office 365 issues

in Windows 10 News
    New tool for helping resolve Office 365 issues: Office 365 is an extremely reliable service, with service availability that typically exceeds 99.9 percent. So if an occasional issue occurs with, for example, getting your email, you may not know where the difficulty lies. Is it your network connection? Has your colleague...
  9. RPC over HTTP deprecated in Office 365 (Exchange Online) October 31

in Windows 10 News
    RPC over HTTP deprecated in Office 365 (Exchange Online) October 31: Please note that on Oct 31, 2017, RPC over HTTP (also known as Outlook Anywhere) will be deprecated in Exchange Online in favor of MAPI over HTTP, a modern protocol that was launched in May 2014. This change affects you if you’re running Outlook 2007 because it won’t work...
  10. New to Office 365 in November: new collaboration capabilities and more

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in November: new collaboration capabilities and more: This month, we’re announcing several updates to the Office apps to help you easily and effectively collaborate with others. This includes real-time co-authoring in PowerPoint, the ability to upload attachments to the cloud directly from Outlook and other collaboration...