Windows 10: New update November 2019 laptop turn itself down

Discus and support New update November 2019 laptop turn itself down in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, My laptop started to do the new update of Microsoft without asking me.. All good, it started to do it but very slowly. After 40 minutes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AliceL21, Nov 14, 2019.

1. AliceL21 Win User

New update November 2019 laptop turn itself down

Hi there,

My laptop started to do the new update of Microsoft without asking me.. All good, it started to do it but very slowly. After 40 minutes it was a 22% updates.. At some point my laptop ruins out of battery and turn itself down.. So I plugged it and now it start to turn on and off undoing the update it did. So my question is should I just wait or turn it off again and try to start the update again?

Cheers

:)

AliceL21, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Getting the Windows 10 November 2019 Update Ready for Release Insider

Source: Getting the November 2019 Update Ready for Release | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Nov 14, 2019
  4. New update November 2019 laptop turn itself down

Windows 10 April 2018 Update ends November 2019

Is this, Windows 10 April 2018 Update ends November 2019 an scam or a real update that must be installed before November 2019?

MaggieStannard, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

New update November 2019 laptop turn itself down

1. New update November 2019 laptop turn itself down - Similar Threads - update November 2019

2. My Laptop Turns ON by itself after SHUT DOWN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Turns ON by itself after SHUT DOWN: Hi, I have a problem that started yesterday...When I SHUT DOWN my laptop, a few seconds later I see it already turned ON, and when I decided to watch it doing that, I found out that it doesn't even show me the normal Boot sequence, my screen just turns ON as if I just put my...
  3. My Laptop Turns ON by itself after SHUT DOWN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Turns ON by itself after SHUT DOWN: Hi, I have a problem that started yesterday...When I SHUT DOWN my laptop, a few seconds later I see it already turned ON, and when I decided to watch it doing that, I found out that it doesn't even show me the normal Boot sequence, my screen just turns ON as if I just put my...
  4. My Laptop Turns ON by itself after SHUT DOWN

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Laptop Turns ON by itself after SHUT DOWN: Hi, I have a problem that started yesterday...When I SHUT DOWN my laptop, a few seconds later I see it already turned ON, and when I decided to watch it doing that, and I found that it doesn't even show me the normal Boot sequence, my screen just turns ON as if I just put my...
  5. Laptop turns itself back on as soon as shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop turns itself back on as soon as shutting down: My laptop has been turning itself right back on as soon as I shut it down. I have tried several different things from deactivating mouse, keyboard and bluetooth devices from waking the computer up to running system scan to fix corrupt files. I also tried turning off fast...
  6. What is new to Microsoft 365 in November 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What is new to Microsoft 365 in November 2019: In today’s workplace, change is the new normal. To keep up, we all need to evolve and improve. Last month at the Ignite conference in Orlando, Florida, we announced a ton of Microsoft 365 innovations designed to put artificial intelligence (AI) and automation technologies to...
  7. Windows Update ( November 2019)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update ( November 2019): When downloading the November update it doesn't work and fails multiple times before even after a reset. And i have tried reinstalling it before. I need to know if this is fixable.[ATTACH]...
  8. Windows November 2019 update issue

Windows November 2019 update issue: I have a Lenovo Yoga 720. I was updating the laptop and it stopped. Now I go into a constant Startup repair, then diagnosing this PC loop. I've tried everything within the menus but they all come back with a message "Cannot auto-fix this PC". How do I get out of this?...
  9. New Twitter PWA update released - November 18th 2019

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter PWA update released - November 18th 2019: It’s been a second! We’ve been hard at work cleaning up from our big July launch and creating some larger features. Here’s the highlights of what’s been going on recently. New Explore more: We’ve added tabs to the explore tab to help organize all the content that lives...
  10. Windows November 2019 Update

Windows November 2019 Update: I am getting an error code - 0x80080005 when I am trying to download the update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-november-2019-update/b696f27c-8f6c-4439-94d1-5502f3f6981e