Windows 10: "Night Light" Feature missing on 1607

Discus and support "Night Light" Feature missing on 1607 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is actually a feature I have only recently come across and it dawned on me that I am actually missing this feature in my installation of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cernunnos, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Cernunnos Win User

"Night Light" Feature missing on 1607

This is actually a feature I have only recently come across and it dawned on me that I am actually missing this feature in my installation of Windows 10; the feature in question is "Night Light", basically f.lux, but actually a part of the Windows 10 operating system. My Windows 10 installation appears to be completely up to date, yet I do not have this feature. I believe that perhaps it may be the result of group policy tampering on my PC as I did tamper with a bit for privacy during my initial installation... But I can't find anything pertaining to this particular feature. If someone can help me out it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks. *Smile

Nathan

:)

Cernunnos, Feb 21, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Feb 21, 2017
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Feb 21, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Feb 21, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    @Cernunnos, unless you are a Windows Insider you won't. The current build for those of us on the public release is 14393.693, you'll have to wait for the Creators Update due out in May for the 'Night Light'.

6. Cernunnos Win User
    Ahh I see. Thanks you guys, I guess I'd overlooked the possibility that this was an Insider build! Looks like I'm waiting 'till May! Eh, no rush, f.lux is good for me for the moment! *Smile

Cernunnos, Feb 21, 2017
  7. ]

So I have Creator Update [released 11 April 2017] installed and am running Win10 v1607 b14393.1066, but still have no access to Nightlight. I have restarted. So is this still an insider thing or is my settings wrong or my display not capable?? Curious

Cycologist, Apr 11, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Apr 11, 2017
  9. Bree New Member
    Sorry, but no. You have the latest cumulative update for the Anniversary Update (1607). The Creators Update (1703) is being rolled out in phases through widows update. It could be months before you see it. If you want it straight away you'll have to upgrade it manually.

How to get the Windows 10 Creators Update

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. "Night Light" Feature missing on 1607 - Similar Threads - Night Light Feature

2. Having Problems with Night Light Feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having Problems with Night Light Feature: Recently, my Night Light has been malfunctioning. If I have it on during the night and open my laptop the next morning, my screen is still warm as if the Night Light were still on. However, when I check my settings, the feature is turned off. To fix this, I turn it off and...
  3. Rename This PC disabled night light feature

Rename This PC disabled night light feature: Hi I've been struggling with this for a while now. I've installed Windows 10 from scratch many times thanks to this sneaky little bug. It might seem weird but there's a correlation between renaming the pc and night light. So I've installed Windows 10 and everything's...
  4. Can't use Windows "Night Light" feature.

Can't use Windows "Night Light" feature.: Just updated Windows the other day. Update was recent -- maybe 2-4 days old. I'm not longer able to use the Night Light feature in the Action Center or under my display properties. Is there a fix for this that doesn't involve editing my registry?...
  5. Having Issues with the Night Light Feature

Having Issues with the Night Light Feature: Hello everyone, I've been having some trouble with the Night Light feature on my laptop. I would have Night Light turned on one night, and then when I open my laptop the next morning, it's still on. However, my laptop tells me that the feature is off, so I then have to turn...
  6. NIGHT LIGHT FEATURE NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NIGHT LIGHT FEATURE NOT WORKING: i have been this issue from many days that i can,t do with it anymore please help me for fixing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light-feature-not-working/79610ea4-fc55-409a-8589-dc53f789c8ba
  7. Why is the Night light feature malfuctioning?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is the Night light feature malfuctioning?: I have two very expensive laptops which are now both experiencing identical issues with the Windows 10 Night light feature. The issue is the same; fails to turn on and off when it is supposed (according to it's setting). The time and date is correct on the laptops, the...
  8. can't turn on night light feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't turn on night light feature: at settings night light settings is blue and selects the night light settings. That's all gray doesn't work. Z https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/cant-turn-on-night-light-feature/180844b3-4df8-4761-87c2-6b4e483cbbed
  9. NIght Light Feature

NIght Light Feature: I just want to know whether or not it's possible to schedule the night light feature in Windows to activate and turn on gradually over the course of a set period of time. It'd be somewhat off-putting to have the colour scheme suddenly change....
  10. Buggy Windows 10 "Night Light" feature.

Buggy Windows 10 "Night Light" feature.: I was playing a game, an received and email. I then tried to alt tab to the Email but the game was full screen, and Email didn't show. Somehow, the Window setting dialog also opened, and I have no idea how, but whatever keypresses I was making, with the game still running,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. night light windows 10 missing

2. night light on windows 1607

3. night light winver 1607

4. night light wont work ver 1607,
  5. nightlight feature windows 10 15002,
  6. windows 10 nightlight not in 1607,
  7. 1607 night light features is not avilable