Windows 10: no libraries in "save image as" windows.

Discus and support no libraries in "save image as" windows. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I right click an image on a webpage and select "save image as" the explorer window that pops up doesn't have "Libraries" in the navigation pane.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sqrly, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Sqrly Win User

no libraries in "save image as" windows.

When I right click an image on a webpage and select "save image as" the explorer window that pops up doesn't have "Libraries" in the navigation pane.

I can manually navigate to one of the folders that is included in my pictures library but "Libraries" is just not in the list like it is in the main file explorer window.

:)

Sqrly, Aug 22, 2015
  2. farby Win User

( n97 mini ) h0w t0 m0ve " d0wnloaded " image t0 the " captured " image ?

Check whether you have similar options on your phone as on my Nokia 5800xm..

Highlight the photo you want to move.. Options-->Folder options-->Move to folder.. and select..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

farby, Aug 22, 2015
  3. grschinon Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Aug 22, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

5. Sqrly Win User
    Thanks. I hadn't even realized there was a r-click menu there.

Sqrly, Aug 22, 2015
  6. Kari Win User
    You are welcome *Smile

Kari, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. no libraries in "save image as" windows. - Similar Threads - libraries save image

2. Saving Images

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving Images: Recently all the images I've been saving were saved as an "AFIV" file. I don't know why it's not saving as a png or a jpg and it has gotten in the way of me being able to upload images into my editing program so I was hoping to fix it and change it back which is why I am...
  3. Saving Images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving Images: Recently all the images I've been saving were saved as an "AFIV" file. I don't know why it's not saving as a png or a jpg and it has gotten in the way of me being able to upload images into my editing program so I was hoping to fix it and change it back which is why I am...
  4. Saving Images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can not save images.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not save images.: Why can't I save images attached to e-mails received from my outlook account or from Facebook. It used to be OK. Using Windows 10 up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-save-images/2c7564d1-d65d-4c83-a608-a33a7c4b661f
  6. Saving GIF images...

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving GIF images...: Hello, this issue may have been discussed, but I didn't find the thread... I received a GIF image from a known source in Outlook, that opened up in IE11. Trying to save the GIF in Outlook by specifying location, results in this error message in the event viewer and Outlook...
  7. save image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    save image: why the save box dont appear when I want to save an image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-image/ff086973-cccb-4206-a7cf-1e754325903c
  8. Can't Save Images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Save Images: When I scan a document and try to Save, or when I try to save a work on Photoshop Elements, having named the file and selected the format, i.e. pdf. jpeg., then hit 'Save', I get the message "File not found". Of course there is no file since I am trying to create it...!...
  9. Add or Remove Saved Pictures Library in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Saved Pictures Library in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Saved Pictures Library in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Saved Pictures Library in Windows 10 [img] Information remove folders and drives to be included in a library as you like. Windows 10 has the Videos libraries by default. The...
  10. Set Save Location for Library in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set Save Location for Library in Windows 10: How to: Set Save Location for Library in Windows 10 How to Set Default and Public Save Location of Library in Windows 10 [img] Information Libraries gather folders that are stored in different locations so you can browse them in one place. You can include folders and...