Windows 10: no more color

Discus and support no more color in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello I hope this is the right spot for this? i have a coffie table with a cord less (keyboard and mouse). well the dam cat jumped up and layed on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by scrooge, Jan 27, 2018.

1. scrooge Win User

no more color

hello
    I hope this is the right spot for this?
    i have a coffie table with a cord less (keyboard and mouse). well the dam cat jumped up and layed on the keyboard and now i have no more color. i have win 8.1 on the same laptop and its fine. can someone please help .....

thank you for yor time

:)

scrooge, Jan 27, 2018

2. how do i cancel my zune account?

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CANCEL MY ZUNE ACCOUNT FOR 2 HOURS!!!

No More Zune, Jan 27, 2018
  3. Lumia 920's clear black isn't that black?

First of all Nokia clear back display is all about better display visibility at outdoors so don't confuse it with the ability to display black colors more black or whatever.... and Lumia 900 has AMOLED display type and technically amoled displays seem to
    display vivid colors, black colors more blacker, slightly inferior white colors etc compare to LCD IPS display....however colors do look more natural on lcd display than amoled display.... so Lumia 920 display in terms of colors and black color in particular
    would look different than the 900 display.

donofworld, Jan 27, 2018
  4. Bree New Member

no more color

5. scrooge Win User
    thank you (bree) that was it . I got my color back.

scrooge, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

no more color

1. no more color - Similar Threads - more color

2. Why does my monitor weird colors? Crisp quality , inverted , and more. My drivers are updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my monitor weird colors? Crisp quality , inverted , and more. My drivers are updated: Today when i opened my pc i realized that something happened to it , idk what though, my AMD got uninstalled for some reason , i installed ot back thinking it would do something but it didnt. What is the problem of this? 5500 TX driver if its helpful...
  3. Why does my monitor weird colors? Crisp quality , inverted , and more. My drivers are updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my monitor weird colors? Crisp quality , inverted , and more. My drivers are updated: Today when i opened my pc i realized that something happened to it , idk what though, my AMD got uninstalled for some reason , i installed ot back thinking it would do something but it didnt. What is the problem of this? 5500 TX driver if its helpful...
  4. Chrome will be more "colorful" in the future thanks to the Windows accent color.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome will be more "colorful" in the future thanks to the Windows accent color.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/r1bwe4/chrome_will_be_more_colorful_in_the_future_thanks/
  5. Microsoft Garage Journal app gets print, custom ink colors, and more

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Garage Journal app gets print, custom ink colors, and more: A short month ago, we released Journal, a Microsoft Garage project, and the Journal team is thrilled with the response so far. Building on user feedback and what the team has learned so far, they have already introduced new features, fine-tuned gestures, and started sketching...
  6. Why is Google Chrome more of a light gray color and not gray like other ones?

Why is Google Chrome more of a light gray color and not gray like other ones?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TiFerTV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knoprg/why_is_google_chrome_more_of_a_light_gray_color/
  7. Google Maps get a more detailed, colorful map

in Windows 10 News
    Google Maps get a more detailed, colorful map: Since it launched 15 years ago, Google Maps has redefined what it means to be a map–evolving from a powerful navigational tool to a robust daily companion that also offers helpful information about where to go and what to do. Features like popular times,...
  8. What uses more gpu power, 100% black color (#000000) or 100% transparency?

What uses more gpu power, 100% black color (#000000) or 100% transparency?: On windows task bar, and general graphical interface. submitted by /u/SuccumbedToFlame [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fnhzbt/what_uses_more_gpu_power_100_black_color_000000/
  9. Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors

Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors: I am using paint 3D on my surface pro 6 and I've maxed out the colors on the color palette. I've tried changing the custom colors by tapping on the color and when the editor opens up I double tap on the new color I want and it doesn't save to the palette as suggested in other...
  10. Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky...

Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky...: I would love that! The eighth color would be for my notes about NC and SC, the ninth would be for GA and TN, and the tenth would be for FL. I think red, brown, and orange would be good additional colors for the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app....