Windows 10: No more non microsoft user accounts

Discus and support No more non microsoft user accounts in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; After the last update I no longer have access to the other user accounts. The only one I have was is the account the update happened in. please help I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by McCurley, Aug 27, 2019.

1. McCurley Win User

No more non microsoft user accounts

After the last update I no longer have access to the other user accounts. The only one I have was is the account the update happened in. please help I use the computers for school and each class needs it's own user.

:)

McCurley, Aug 27, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Local Acct user and MS account user - sync them or merge them

If the local account is the one where you have most of your personal data, this is how I would do it:

• Sign in to your Microsoft account
    • Copy all documents, pictures and other personal data from Microsoft account's user folders to corresponding folders in user Public (contents of MS account Documents folder to Public Documents folder and so on)
    • Sign out from Microsoft account
    Notice that above steps are only required if Microsoft account user folders contain data you want to keep. If its user folders are empty or do not contain anything worth saving, you can skip the above steps. Continue from below.

• Sign in to the local account
    • Delete the Microsoft account (Option One in this tutorial)
    • Switch your local account to a Microsoft account (tutorial)
    • Copy the data backed up from old Microsoft account to Public folders to new Microsoft account in corresponding folders

That's it. Using the Public folders as temporary storage you will have none whatsoever file owner / permission issues later on.

Thema:

1. No more non microsoft user accounts - Similar Threads - more non microsoft

2. Microsoft Account login at non-Microsoft sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account login at non-Microsoft sites: Occasionally I see the option to login to a non-Microsoft site using my Microsoft account. Typically, there are other options such as Google, Apple, etc.Does Microsoft have an official position on the security of using one's login credentials at non-Microsoft sites?...
  3. Microsoft Account login at non-Microsoft sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account login at non-Microsoft sites: Occasionally I see the option to login to a non-Microsoft site using my Microsoft account. Typically, there are other options such as Google, Apple, etc.Does Microsoft have an official position on the security of using one's login credentials at non-Microsoft sites?...
  4. Microsoft Account login at non-Microsoft sites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User: Hi,I am trying to open Genshin Impact to a Non-Admin user in my computer. I am the Administrator, but I want the application Genshin Impact to be run in another user that I have added in my PC even without me typing the password every time someone opens the application...
  6. Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User: Hi,I am trying to open Genshin Impact to a Non-Admin user in my computer. I am the Administrator, but I want the application Genshin Impact to be run in another user that I have added in my PC even without me typing the password every time someone opens the application...
  7. Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. User Account Control will not change in non-admin accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account Control will not change in non-admin accounts: I have changed the UAC in my (Admin) account to turn it off. I have accounts for 3 other people, regular user accounts. On those regular accounts, if you try to start several of the games I have installed (LOTRO, Neverwinter, etc.) UAC stops the game from loading, asks if...
  9. User accounts and Microsoft accounts

User accounts and Microsoft accounts: Our genealogy club has a room with a few PCs that members may use to access online databases the club pays for. With Windows 7, members use a flash drive for data transfer between their home PC and a club PC. If a member had a Microsoft account and could log in to a club...
  10. User account with more local profiles

User account with more local profiles: Hi In Windows 10, a user account can have two or more local profiles? If so, how do I create them and manage them? Thanks Bye 22930

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft no more local account