Windows 10: No wifi after 1903 update

Discus and support No wifi after 1903 update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 1)I downloaded the1903 update on wifi. 2) No wifi now, no usb phone connection, only cable connection. 3) Did undo update, the update is rolled back,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GrayFoxInvestigations, Jul 19, 2019.

1. No wifi after 1903 update

1)I downloaded the1903 update on wifi.

2) No wifi now, no usb phone connection, only cable connection.

3) Did undo update, the update is rolled back, but still no wifi !

4) Did reset network, and tried to reinstall manufacturer drivers, error message no wifi card found !

5) Reset PC, still NO WIFI.!

MS WHAT DID YOU DO ?! FIX IT NOW, YOUR COSTING ME ALMOST 1000.00 PER DAY !!!

GrayFox Investigations LLC

P.O. Box 17434

Clearwater, FL 33762

727-252-9326

:)

GrayFoxInvestigations, Jul 19, 2019
  2. wpcoe Win User

No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

wpcoe, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 19, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

No wifi after 1903 update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond No wifi after 1903 update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

No wifi after 1903 update

1. No wifi after 1903 update - Similar Threads - wifi 1903 update

2. Wifi dropping randomly after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi dropping randomly after 1903 update: Before the update my laptop's (Asus rog gm501gs) wifi (intel AC wireless 9560) works perfectly fine. After the update my wifi will stop working once in a while. This is especially annoying when i am playing games like League of Legend. One thing i noticed when this happens is...
  3. Ethernet cable disconnects Wifi after 1903 Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet cable disconnects Wifi after 1903 Update: Split from this thread. This update has an issue, when i plugged internet cable then wifi turned off automatically, I don't want to turn off wifi, because i have to make laptop hotspot so that i can connect my cell phones. this update not allows me to turn on wifi while...
  4. wifi and ethernet disconnect after 1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wifi and ethernet disconnect after 1903 update: I got a call from support 45 min ago and the case number above. But after 42 min in the loop I gave up on technical support. I did everything what you see below. Still wifi and ethernet disconnects randomly and must be reconnect manually for wifi and ethernet by re-plug in...
  5. Very Slow Wifi After Recent Windows 1903 update and cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Very Slow Wifi After Recent Windows 1903 update and cumulative updates: I just updated to the 1903 update and the cumulative updates after that. I have an intel ac 3165 wifi card with the latest driver, it came preinstalled in my Dell Inspiron 5570 that is only 1 year old. Before the updates my wifi speed was 200+ mbps, after the updates it is...
  6. Wifi Connections Drops out after 1903 update and rollback

Wifi Connections Drops out after 1903 update and rollback: Hi, im using a Realteak 8812AE Wireless LAN 802.11 AC PCI-E NIC to connect to my router. 2 days ago i updated to 1903, and startet to see connections drops. It always downloads with full speed, which i guaranteed by my ISP. For a split second the conenction drops to 0...
  7. 1809 wifi not working after update to 1903 failed then rollback

1809 wifi not working after update to 1903 failed then rollback: Asus Vivotab Note 8 (M80TA) tablets: Atom CPU Z3740 1.33 GHz processors I have 2 machines: 1 x 32gb and 1 x 64gb. Machines are otherwise identical. Going from a start-point where both machines worked perfectly on 1809. On the 64gb machine 1903 installed with no problems....
  8. 1809 wifi not working after update to 1903 failed then rollback

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1809 wifi not working after update to 1903 failed then rollback: Asus Vivotab Note 8 (M80TA) tablets: Atom CPU Z3740 1.33 GHz processors I have 2 machines: 1 x 32gb and 1 x 64gb. Machines are otherwise identical. Going from a start-point where both machines worked perfectly on 1809. On the 64gb machine 1903 installed with no problems....
  9. Wifi doesn't auto connect after update 1903

Wifi doesn't auto connect after update 1903: Wifi doesn't auto connect after update 1903 i have done all of that and in finally nothing : * troubleshoot : internet connections , network adapter * network reset * DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth (succes) * sfc /scannow (succes) * forget password...
  10. 1903 UPDATE NOW NO WIFI !

1903 UPDATE NOW NO WIFI !: 1)I downloaded the1903 update on wifi. 2) No wifi now, no usb phone connection, only cable connection. 3) Did undo update, the update is rolled back, but still no wifi ! 4) Did reset network, and tried to reinstall manufacturer drivers, error message no wifi card found !...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no wifi 1903

2. no wifi Win10 v 1903

3. problems Wi-Fi after 1903 Update stealth SSID