Windows 10: Not able to open Sticky Notes

Discus and support Not able to open Sticky Notes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a custom based Windows 10 1703 image. I am not able to access Sticky Notes. It opens but sticks on task-bar like its hanged. Please help. [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by prateeeks, Nov 21, 2017.

1. prateeeks Win User

Not able to open Sticky Notes

I have a custom based Windows 10 1703 image. I am not able to access Sticky Notes. It opens but sticks on task-bar like its hanged. Please help.
    Not able to open Sticky Notes [​IMG]

:)

prateeeks, Nov 21, 2017

2. NOT able to open sticky notes.. it just does not open

Please read
    this wiki
    to find out how to find and upload your event viewer logs

Please run a system file check (SFC) & DISM if you are on win 8 or higher

All instructions are in our Wiki article below...

Should you have any questions please ask us.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Nov 21, 2017
  3. NOT able to open sticky notes.. it just does not open

It has been over 2 weeks and I am not able to open sticky notes. Please someone help.

kunalkanoi, Nov 21, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 21, 2017
Thema:

1. Not able to open Sticky Notes - Similar Threads - able open Sticky

2. Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10: Hello,Sometimes, the stick notes app does not allow to type but copy and paste works.After re-opening the app it works again.Stick notes v6.0.2.0...
  3. Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10: Hello,Sometimes, the stick notes app does not allow to type but copy and paste works.After re-opening the app it works again.Stick notes v6.0.2.0...
  4. Sticky notes won’t open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes won’t open: I have an issue with sticky notes. When I start my PC, sticky notes show up on the PC, but then they disappear. Perhaps, they start working in the background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-wont-open/686210b7-891e-4651-a918-a6463ade152e
  5. microsoft sticky notes does not open

microsoft sticky notes does not open: Sticky notes stopped working. It will appear to start on the computer startup, and then apparently runs in the back ground. When you engage the program it all flashes on, and then totally quits. I have reset, and then re installed all unsuccessfully What do I do now?...
  6. sticky notes not opening

sticky notes not opening: i try to reset but not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-opening/0dbaf094-19cc-473c-9f6f-539b439f6a0d
  7. How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?: Sticky Notes crashed and closed out of the note that I was taking on it. I found said note in the "Notes List" but can't seem to figure out how to open it. Clicking on it does nothing. Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab don't do anything either. Right clicking just shows "Close" and...
  8. Sticky Notes Unable to Open

Sticky Notes Unable to Open: Tried opening the sticky notes and it just doesn't open up. Clicking the icon, laptop tried opening only to be closed the next thing. Need the stuff in sticky notes desperately!...
  9. cant open sticky notes

cant open sticky notes: I can't open the sticky note again after I update it to version 3.0, please give me the solution !. I tried to reset and uninstall the sticky note, but it still didn't work....
  10. Open Sticky Notes on Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open Sticky Notes on Second Monitor: Please advise on how to open "Sticky Notes" on a second monitor by default. Using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/open-sticky-notes-on-second-monitor/6c54355b-e03b-4c5e-a34d-1af9c722984c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to launch sticky notes