Windows 10: Not getting mail

Discus and support Not getting mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just upgraded my HP 110 pc from windows 8 to windows 10...have linked all accounts. Have been getting things OK last week, but just cked my Cox ISP... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pallen38, Mar 21, 2016.

1. pallen38 Win User

Not getting mail

Just upgraded my HP 110 pc from windows 8 to windows 10...have linked all accounts. Have been getting things OK last week, but just cked my Cox ISP Webmail service and found several messages there that had not shown up in my Windows 10 mail. Why? How can I make sure I'm getting everything?
    There are a lot of forum questions about notifications (don't know about that), but didn't see anything about not actually receiving messages.
    thx

:)

pallen38, Mar 21, 2016
  2. OldThing Win User

Windows Mail is not getting all of my mail.

I use Outlook.com and Windows Mail. I'm trying them both until I decide which to settle on. Of recent, I have discovered that all of my mail is not coming to Windows Mail. I have to go to Outlook.com or Outlook to be sure I am seeing all of my mail. Is there
    a fix for this, or can someone help me?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

OldThing, Mar 21, 2016
  3. ¡Firedog Win User
    Windows Mail is not getting all of my mail.

@Edjay

Thank you for responding and for acting appropriately. I think Ron's post will answer the OP's question.

¡Firedog, Mar 21, 2016
  4. Bronzu Win User

Not getting mail

Are you using the browser or an app to look at E-mail?
    Beacuse with the browser (Any type, except for AOL *Tongue) it will work for sure.
    But if you are using an app, these are sort of still broken.
    I prefer using the browser E-mail. *Nerd
    I hope I helped *Smile.

Bronzu, Mar 24, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    ..................... Have been getting things OK last week, ..............................

Do a system restore. Pick a date from your "last week" as your restore point.
    System Restore Windows 10

davidhk, Mar 24, 2016
  6. pallen38 Win User
    Thx. finally got it working by retrying the load and sync repeatedly.

pallen38, Mar 24, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    Congrats. You have solved your own problem.
    Rep points to you.

davidhk, Mar 24, 2016
  8. pallen38 Win User

Not getting mail

Apparently have NOT solved problem. All accounts are now synced...worked fine since original post in November after repeated reloading.
    Now (past couple days), suddenly, I'm not getting emails I should...cked my Cox ISP webmail account and they're there...just not getting thru to my windows 10. I'm using firefox as my browser, not an app, so it shouldn't matter. Plus, was working fine before.
    If I restore to point of few days ago (as suggested above) will this happen again....will I have to just keep on restoring and restoring?

pallen38, Apr 26, 2016
  9. pallen38 Win User
    cked windows 10 mail...and now the missing emails are there...came thru after all...just took long time. (about 2 hours).

pallen38, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Not getting mail

1. Not getting mail - Similar Threads - getting mail

2. Getting a error while sending a mail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting a error while sending a mail: we are facing a below error in outlook while sending a mail. The sender list of bot id has been restricted. therefore you are not allowed to send emails to this email id. please look into it and provide a solution. Regards, Harish...
  3. How do I make Mail my true default e-mail app and get rid of the old man named Outlook?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make Mail my true default e-mail app and get rid of the old man named Outlook?: Hi, I’m an Office 365 subscriber, I do freelance work. I love O365 and I think it runs circles around competition like Google.However, for me MS Outlook is the weakest point of the offering. I get thet ih has a tons of features and is the corporate standard. But I concluded...
  4. Getting Windows Mail Up and running in Win 10

in Browsers and Email
    Getting Windows Mail Up and running in Win 10: So I want to get myself out of Thunderbird and into Windows Mail; Had Windows Live Mail and it was perfect for me; unfortunately it is unsupported and gone. Miss it a lot. So, got Mail up and running with 2 accounts, mine and my wife's . First issue is how do I change the...
  5. keep getting a message saying that my aol mail setting are out of date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keep getting a message saying that my aol mail setting are out of date: when I get the "AOL mail setting are out of date", I click on the message which prompts me to enter my password. I enter my aol password and hit save. then when I try to sync the account, I get a message saying that it could not sync my account...
  6. why can't I get my e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why can't I get my e-mails: I am not receiving any e-mails although I know that some have been sent to me. Can you help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-get-my-e-mails/505fcce5-a61c-4df9-8d5d-9351f00372fe
  7. Can't get Gmail to work in Windows 10 mail app

Can't get Gmail to work in Windows 10 mail app: [ATTACH] I'm trying to get my dad's Gmail account on Windows 10 native mail app. I click 'add account', select 'google', enter his email, password and select a display name. Then the app just returns to the same 'Welcome to mail' screen pictured below and I can't access...
  8. Windows Mail app - Get the free Outlook app on your phone - how to remove this message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail app - Get the free Outlook app on your phone - how to remove this message: [ATTACH] How do you turn off the link in the desktop Windows mail app that says "Get the free Outlook app on your phone" in the bottom left corner? I already have outlook on my phone....
  9. all my e-mails are being sent to deleted box how do i get them back to inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    all my e-mails are being sent to deleted box how do i get them back to inbox: emails going straight to delete box keep getting spam e-mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-e-mails-are-being-sent-to-deleted-box-how/56da082b-9f34-4b3d-a64c-a37ca8010299
  10. Since updating to 1909, no longer getting notifications for Gmail in Mail

Since updating to 1909, no longer getting notifications for Gmail in Mail: I updated to 1909 just over a week ago, and I'm not getting new mail notifications from Mail for my two Gmail accounts. I'm still getting notifications for my one Hotmail account though. If I open the Mail app, it instantly shows a notification for new mails in both Gmail...