Windows 10: Notification Area not showing up.

Discus and support Notification Area not showing up. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I'm having a problem with my windows 10, when I got this computer it wasn't a problem, but something happened and now the notification area has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MalleryHure, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Notification Area not showing up.

Hi! I'm having a problem with my windows 10, when I got this computer it wasn't a problem, but something happened and now the notification area has disappeared! It's especially annoying when I wanna quickly close out of something running in the background or wanna use it to quickly use the sound mixer.

Also along with this Cortana and or the search bar does not show up either, and Cortana only shows up when I use small icons, which I really don't wanna do because I already have bad eye sight and just find small icons to be ugly. This though does not fix my problem with the notification area.

All notifications from senders are on.

And all system icons are on besides the power because I have a desktop.

EDIT: I fixed the issue with Cortana, for some reason, Cortana does not like staying at the bottom of the screen, but the notification area still isn't appearing.

Notification Area not showing up. f067446d-775a-4e04-8648-499d5215b135?upload=true.png

:)

MalleryHure, Jun 29, 2019

2. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Hans L Win User
    Startup and Notification area

R]I ran this batch file, but it did not help (which I understand, because Task Manager > Processes does NOT show WinDates).

I am back to the conclusion that Win 10 can run WinDates manually, but not automatically at startup (via link). If I double-click on the link C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinDates.lnk, WinDates opens fine.

My next step will be to run a scan of system files to see if something is corrupt. However, any other suggestions are welcome.

Hans L, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Notification Area not showing up.

Action Center is not showing past notifications

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you do not find the icons in the notification area.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Settings
    • Click on Settings, System
      and on Notifications and actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appears on the taskbar.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in notification area.

Hope it helps. Kindly get back to us with the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Notification Area not showing up.

1. Notification Area not showing up. - Similar Threads - Notification Area showing

2. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  3. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  4. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar in Autohide mode - notification area not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar in Autohide mode - notification area not showing: Hi there,I've the taskbar set up in autohide. It works.The area on the right hand side though, it doesn't show up at all, that is the corner overflow icons, the clock and date... there is nothing there. If I turn the autohide off, the area magically appears again. If I then...
  6. Windows Security icon in Notification Area is Showing incorrect notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security icon in Notification Area is Showing incorrect notification: Action recomended but there is no protection history.what can i do now?[Original Title: windows security] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-security-icon-in-notification-area-is/5f268b61-f18b-4918-bd15-e7c8fb38485d
  7. Notification Area Icons - not showing any icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area Icons - not showing any icons: [img] [img] [img] I tried some .bat files from this forum, but nothing changed Windows 10 version: 190318 Please help me to solve this...thanks 151929
  8. Bluetooth icon is not showing up in system tray/notification area.

Bluetooth icon is not showing up in system tray/notification area.: Hi, I was moving my mouse to fast and accidentally deleted the Bluetooth icon from my taskbar. I am stuck trying to figure out how to restore it. According to "Select which icons appear on the toolbar" in settings, Bluetooth is set to on but the test also calls it windows...
  9. notification area.

notification area.: Hi, I was wondering if it were possible too view my notifications on the left side of my screen as my task bar in down my left side. Any help would be welcomed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/26b98150-31c3-4808-b6d4-0cfc5d03f53d
  10. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area: Hi, Having more icons showing in notification area bug are still there and will disrupt the layout of the notification area and show white scroll bars with arrows but in another way and this is random one and just blinking not standing. Any one else having this issue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notification area not showing