Windows 10: notification area.

Discus and support notification area. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if it were possible too view my notifications on the left side of my screen as my task bar in down my left side. Any help would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BezBeswick, May 15, 2019.

1. notification area.

Hi, I was wondering if it were possible too view my notifications on the left side of my screen as my task bar in down my left side. Any help would be welcomed.

:)

BezBeswick, May 15, 2019
  2. Hans L Win User

Startup and Notification area

R]I ran this batch file, but it did not help (which I understand, because Task Manager > Processes does NOT show WinDates).

I am back to the conclusion that Win 10 can run WinDates manually, but not automatically at startup (via link). If I double-click on the link C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinDates.lnk, WinDates opens fine.

My next step will be to run a scan of system files to see if something is corrupt. However, any other suggestions are welcome.

Hans L, May 15, 2019
  3. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 15, 2019
  4. notification area.

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 15, 2019
Thema:

notification area.

1. notification area. - Similar Threads - notification area

2. Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10: It's happened for a while and I've never found an answer to fix it, but on the notification area and system tray, icons will just appear that are blank and do nothing. Sometimes icons will appear that go away when I hover over it. Uploading images here isn't working for me...
  3. Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10: It's happened for a while and I've never found an answer to fix it, but on the notification area and system tray, icons will just appear that are blank and do nothing. Sometimes icons will appear that go away when I hover over it. Uploading images here isn't working for me...
  4. Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why do I have rectangles in my Notification panel and Wifi and some other areas?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have rectangles in my Notification panel and Wifi and some other areas?: why do I have these rectangles instead of the correct icons?And How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-rectangles-in-my-notification-panel/76caa3ea-4817-4a5c-b248-a4aba1767e12
  6. Why do I have rectangles in my Notification panel and Wifi and some other areas?

Why do I have rectangles in my Notification panel and Wifi and some other areas?: why do I have these rectangles instead of the correct icons?And How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-rectangles-in-my-notification-panel/76caa3ea-4817-4a5c-b248-a4aba1767e12
  7. Why did I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft Suggestions that my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft Suggestions that my...: I didn't click on it, though, because I knew I had just paid it I pay once per year. I checked my microsoft account and I had just paid it for a year.I forgot to save a screenshot of the notification pop up but here is my proof that I took screenshots of from my microsoft...
  8. Why did I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft Suggestions that my...

Why did I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft Suggestions that my...: I didn't click on it, though, because I knew I had just paid it I pay once per year. I checked my microsoft account and I had just paid it for a year.I forgot to save a screenshot of the notification pop up but here is my proof that I took screenshots of from my microsoft...
  9. Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?: I installed Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 along with Servicing stack 10.0.19041.3745. Afterwards, the number of icons allowed in the taskbar by the clock in the lower right the Notification area is limited to three. After uninstalling KB5033372, the number of icons...
  10. Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?

Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?: I installed Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 along with Servicing stack 10.0.19041.3745. Afterwards, the number of icons allowed in the taskbar by the clock in the lower right the Notification area is limited to three. After uninstalling KB5033372, the number of icons...