Windows 10: notification area.

Discus and support notification area. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if it were possible too view my notifications on the left side of my screen as my task bar in down my left side. Any help would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BezBeswick, May 15, 2019.

1. notification area.

Hi, I was wondering if it were possible too view my notifications on the left side of my screen as my task bar in down my left side. Any help would be welcomed.

:)

BezBeswick, May 15, 2019
  2. Hans L Win User

Startup and Notification area

R]I ran this batch file, but it did not help (which I understand, because Task Manager > Processes does NOT show WinDates).

I am back to the conclusion that Win 10 can run WinDates manually, but not automatically at startup (via link). If I double-click on the link C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinDates.lnk, WinDates opens fine.

My next step will be to run a scan of system files to see if something is corrupt. However, any other suggestions are welcome.

Hans L, May 15, 2019
  3. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 15, 2019
  4. notification area.

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 15, 2019
Thema:

notification area.

1. notification area. - Similar Threads - notification area

2. Wanted Back: Show All Icons in Notification Area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wanted Back: Show All Icons in Notification Area: I don't know what the developers were thinking when they decided to simply remove this most basic of settings, but I could really use the option. The shell command workaround does not persist on reboots.It's inordinately annoying to have to make every new taskbar icon visible...
  3. Wanted Back: Show All Icons in Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wanted Back: Show All Icons in Notification Area: I don't know what the developers were thinking when they decided to simply remove this most basic of settings, but I could really use the option. The shell command workaround does not persist on reboots.It's inordinately annoying to have to make every new taskbar icon visible...
  4. How do I customize / control notification area in Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I customize / control notification area in Win10: How can I control what icons are displayed in the "notification area" is that the right name?.How can I move icons from the "overflow area" to constant display? And visa versa..I know I used to be able to control it. Is this another user control feature MS has dis"improved"?...
  5. How do I customize / control notification area in Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I customize / control notification area in Win10: How can I control what icons are displayed in the "notification area" is that the right name?.How can I move icons from the "overflow area" to constant display? And visa versa..I know I used to be able to control it. Is this another user control feature MS has dis"improved"?...
  6. Icons in Taskbar Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons in Taskbar Notification Area: I keep having to re-enable my preferred apps in the "Select which icons appear on Taskbar notification area". Is there a fix for this? 183716
  7. How do I add icons to the notification area on my Windows 10 status bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I add icons to the notification area on my Windows 10 status bar?: First Question: what is this called? "Notification Area"?2nd Question: How do I add icons to "always" show up in this area? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-icons-to-the-notification-area-on-my/99d14849-b92e-46b2-8431-d09c1a9d0b72
  8. Microsoft Store prompts in the notification area for system applications that are not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store prompts in the notification area for system applications that are not...: Can I know why this pops up in the notification area from time to time?I was used to it rarely on start-up moments but this last time it occured while system had completed half a day's running.I do make note that this may be relevant to existing issues in my device?...
  9. Xbox app for pc, no icon in notification area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app for pc, no icon in notification area: hi I have a problem, I install pc Xbox app for game pass pc, but I cant keep the app run in background when I close it, I check the box on the settings but nothing work, also I don't see the Xbox icon on notification area also when the app is open . and when I go to windows...
  10. Win 10 Notification area missing arrow for hidden icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Notification area missing arrow for hidden icons: I looked at some "search answers" here in your forum but could not. I can't find anything on my Version of Win 10 which is 10.0.19042 (build 19402) for fixing this issue. And I have no idea why it disappeared, and why the Audio Control icon appeared. The only icons I have...