Windows 10: notification problem

Discus and support notification problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i upgrade to win10 1803 i notice that Action center doesn't show the notifications ??i want to solve this problem [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by سعدpp, Feb 5, 2019.

1. سعدpp Win User

notification problem

when i upgrade to win10 1803

i notice that Action center doesn't show the notifications

??i want to solve this problem

notification problem b8ef07d8-ec89-4c27-bb0b-1bba2584c97f?upload=true.png notification problem 88077d31-550a-4d38-b771-1cca66905ffd?upload=true.png

:)

سعدpp, Feb 5, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Bastet Win User

notification problem

Bastet, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

notification problem

1. notification problem - Similar Threads - notification problem

2. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  3. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  4. There was a notification " There was a problem starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a notification " There was a problem starting...: There was a notification " There was a problem starting C:\PROGR~3\PROTOC~1\BPMFPO~1\GAMEHM~DLL. What should I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-notification-there-was-a-problem/5bf0d8c3-b335-47d6-88b3-68de56943fa2
  5. There was a notification " There was a problem starting...

There was a notification " There was a problem starting...: There was a notification " There was a problem starting C:\PROGR~3\PROTOC~1\BPMFPO~1\GAMEHM~DLL. What should I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-notification-there-was-a-problem/5bf0d8c3-b335-47d6-88b3-68de56943fa2
  6. There was a notification " There was a problem starting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...: why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using apps between devices. Manson - MSFT Replied to this question on October 18, 2023. I can not find the "Accounts > Email & accounts" shown in the response How do I fix this problem NOW?...
  8. Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...

Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...: why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using apps between devices. Manson - MSFT Replied to this question on October 18, 2023. I can not find the "Accounts > Email & accounts" shown in the response How do I fix this problem NOW?...
  9. Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using apps between...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using apps between...: I received a notification "Select here to sign in to your microsoft account to continue using apps between this device and your other devices". I do NOT want to use apps or share information between my devices. I have three stand-alone laptops. While they are all connected to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone notification problem

2. notification problem in windows phone