Windows 10: notification

Discus and support notification in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] how can i remove this notification icon? 9908 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamos316, Jul 29, 2015.

1. jamos316 Win User

notification

notification [​IMG]
    how can i remove this notification icon?

:)

jamos316, Jul 29, 2015

2. bug in action center

if there is any notification and we directly see the notification from the app and not the notification panel and the same notification even after the read of the message does not clear from notification panel.

AjayKarmakar, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Vignesh C Win User
    Notifications don't appear on the notification tray.

I receive a notification. The notification icon appears in the tray. But when i scroll down from the top to view the notifications, they are not there. It appears like all the notifications are cleared . I have enabled notifications for everything. The
    unread notification icon also disappears when I open the action centre, but there are no notifications. This is frustrating. What do I do?

Vignesh C, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

notification

Brink, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

notification

1. notification - Similar Threads - notification

2. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  3. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  4. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  5. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  6. How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?: I have been getting this new pop-up since yesterday which shows up whenever my Caps lock or Num lock button is pressed. Never had this issue before. I did install a software update yesterday before shutting down my laptop. Just so you know, I am using a HP Victus laptop with...
  7. How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?

How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?: I have been getting this new pop-up since yesterday which shows up whenever my Caps lock or Num lock button is pressed. Never had this issue before. I did install a software update yesterday before shutting down my laptop. Just so you know, I am using a HP Victus laptop with...
  8. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...: I am looking for a way to run a custom script which is located on my local drive when I receive a specific notification based on notification title? or from an edge notification from a specific url?I am using omnichannel on the CRM dynamics platform to receive phone calls in...
  9. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...: I am looking for a way to run a custom script which is located on my local drive when I receive a specific notification based on notification title? or from an edge notification from a specific url?I am using omnichannel on the CRM dynamics platform to receive phone calls in...
  10. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing