Windows 10: Notifications offer no way to fix the problem they describe

Discus and support Notifications offer no way to fix the problem they describe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get Notifications (on my PC) that there is a problem in my MS account that needs to be fixed. BUT when I click on the option (one of the only two... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JaneSSS, Jun 12, 2019.

1. JaneSSS Win User

Notifications offer no way to fix the problem they describe

I get Notifications (on my PC) that there is a problem in my MS account that needs to be fixed. BUT when I click on the option (one of the only two options in the notification) it takes me to Notification Settings -- Absolutely nothing to do with what it stated that the problem was about. This is truly ridiculous and infuriating. What if there REALLY IS a problem ???

Also - the choice of subjects/topics does not seem relevant - !!! I do not know whether this is MS or Outlook or Windows.

:)

JaneSSS, Jun 12, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Bastet Win User

Bastet, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Notifications offer no way to fix the problem they describe - Similar Threads - Notifications offer fix

2. Describe this photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Describe this photo: Describe this photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/describe-this-photo/9da09711-aad6-4446-a571-21c53bcc55d1
  3. Describe this photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Describe this photo: Describe this photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/describe-this-photo/9da09711-aad6-4446-a571-21c53bcc55d1
  4. Is there any way I can fix this problem?

Is there any way I can fix this problem?: Whenever I try to open an app, I have never used before, it will say, " do you want to allow this app to make changes to this device?" In which there is no yes button. I have tried many different ways to reduce the times it says this, or bypass the app, but these all answer...
  5. Is Microsoft going to offer a fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft going to offer a fix?: I have a desktop PC with an Asus motherboard. The latest Windows 10 update has stuffed up the drivers and my PC can no longer boot up. It just keeps going to a blue screen trying to fix itself....
  6. Is Microsoft going to offer a fix?

Is Microsoft going to offer a fix?: I have a desktop PC with an Asus motherboard. The latest Windows 10 update has stuffed up the drivers and my PC can no longer boot up. It just keeps going to a blue screen trying to fix itself....
  7. Is Microsoft going to offer a fix?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. whats the best way to fix an OS Problem

whats the best way to fix an OS Problem: i have a laptop that some how got windows NT loaded as the OS which should be windows !! everytime i load up the media tool or try to do a clean install it keeps reverting back to windows NT so there has to be a configuration that i'm not seeing or something...
  9. Help me describe what the problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me describe what the problem.: Why is this happen?? [IMG] when this happen, i cant boot my windows.. setting on bios also changed.. can someone explain why this is happenning.. also give a solution if there are any.....
  10. Microsoft confirms audio problems on Windows 10, offers fix

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms audio problems on Windows 10, offers fix: News of audio problems on Windows 10 surfaced online yesterday and Microsoft has today acknowledged the reports. First and foremost, Microsoft’s Windows 10 cumulative update is technically not the cause of the audio problems that you might have faced. It appears that a...