Windows 10: Notifications problem

Discus and support Notifications problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Back several months ago maybe a year? I had an issue with getting notifications every night about Dragon Naturally Speaking, telling me there were no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eaglepi, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Eaglepi Win User

Notifications problem

Back several months ago maybe a year? I had an issue with getting notifications every night about Dragon Naturally Speaking, telling me there were no updates?

I found my original post and the tutorial from Brink about turning off notifications for specific apps or programs. I chose #4 out of the 4 options and I am still getting this notification that I will attach to this post. I would sure like to stop getting this every night. I would appreciate any and all help.

Notifications problem [​IMG]

:)

Eaglepi, Oct 6, 2018
  2. jboydgolfer Win User

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Bastet Win User
    Bastet, Oct 6, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Notifications problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Notifications problem

1. Notifications problem - Similar Threads - Notifications problem

2. Problem with Outlook toast notifications in Windows 10 version 1709

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Outlook toast notifications in Windows 10 version 1709: Hello, Microsoft Team. I need help with a problematic situation here. I have a workstation with Windows 10 version 1709. I'm working with Office 2013 Standard. Here's the thing: - Everything is working fine until Outlook's toast notifications from new incoming...
  3. problem in opening notifications and action centre

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem in opening notifications and action centre: I tried to my notification and action centre. But it's not responding. please help me to solve this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/problem-in-opening-notifications-and-action-centre/7eae37fa-9857-4c03-82de-cf6fe6e5ae6b
  4. "Notification" that Chrome ran into a problem, so my OS is making MS Edge my default browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Notification" that Chrome ran into a problem, so my OS is making MS Edge my default browser: How do I prevent Win10 from replacing a default program I chose, with some Microsoft product? Replacing my browser with Edge as my "default" is an example. I get a "Notification" (represented by a little 'word bubble' at the bottom right of my screen) that Firefox or Chrome...
  5. NOTIFICATION SOUND PROBLEM ON WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NOTIFICATION SOUND PROBLEM ON WINDOWS 10: suddenly i cant hear any notification sounds from my device but speakers are working perfectly i tried troubleshooting method and other but it did not work for me. windows 10 came with the laptop installed i did not update the windows 10 . pls help me as quickly as possible...
  6. CCleaner problem with notification.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CCleaner problem with notification.: I don't know how long this has been going on but I no longer receive the notification that CCleaner has finished cleaning after closing the browser (Edge or IE), it appears that cookies aren't being automatically cleaned either. Someone on the Piriform forum said it could be...
  7. Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem): Hi all, When I click out of an important windows dialog box or receive notifications in the tray my screen colours invert for a short second then return to normal. I have f.lux installed since I work/study/play games at night. Could this be the problem? I have set my...
  8. Problem with notification email

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with notification email: Hi, for the day that i installed windows 10, i had problem with Email app notification. it wont alert me when an emails arrives or just shows in notification center and will not ring alert for it or not showing and ringing at all. Do you guys have same problem? if any one...
  9. Notification area icon problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification area icon problems: Hey guys, A few days ago I started getting a pop up error message when I log in to windows. [img] Aside from this error, which from what I understand says that it is having trouble loading the icon in the notification area, I also noticed that the icons for some...
  10. Notification Area Display Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area Display Problem: On Build 14271 my notification area changed to, Main monitor, [img] Other two monitors, [img] How do i get the main monitor to display the same as the other two (without the two white bars)? 42037