Windows 10: Notificatios & Action menu

Discus and support Notificatios & Action menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok guys this small problem is driving me nuts. I have one app that shows up in my notification screen twice. This program is completely removed from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OldMike65, Aug 16, 2015.

1. OldMike65 Win User

Notificatios & Action menu

Ok guys this small problem is driving me nuts. I have one app that shows up in my notification screen twice. This program is completely removed from my computer. Have rebooted 3 times, checked my hard drive for remaining files, and removed them. Still shows up under the notification windows, with the option to turn off or on still their.

Any suggestions on what I can do to clean this up?? Shows twice...

:)

OldMike65, Aug 16, 2015

2. Disabling bluetooth connection message on PC?

yes. If you have no problem. Because the notificatios just disappears......

Cheers,

KATH

power_user---01, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Windows 10 - My Documents

my docunnts notificatio

Abdulbaridinarkhiel, Aug 16, 2015
  4. satchmo Win User

Could you be more specific with your app? Which app? A screenshot is helpful too.

satchmo, Aug 16, 2015
  5. OldMike65 Win User
    Name of app is called Howard its a freeware email notify program.
    Have not figured out how to post a screenshot yet.....but its kinda a simple question, under "show notifications from these apps"
    Howard shows twice, and it has been fully removed.

OldMike65, Aug 16, 2015
  6. satchmo Win User
    Go to the Mail app. Under Settings, do you see the account associated with the email notifier?

If so, try deleting that account and adding it back again if you wish.

satchmo, Aug 16, 2015
  7. OldMike65 Win User
    The Windows 10 default mail app is off, Don't use it. plus it was never associated with Howard what so ever, their 2 different programs.

OldMike65, Aug 16, 2015
  8. OldMike65 Win User

Ok so far nobody has a fix for this problem, including Microsoft support tech. Here is a screenshot....maybe this will show my problem better.
    Notificatios & Action menu [​IMG]

OldMike65, Aug 17, 2015
  9. OldMike65 Win User
    As you can see, the program Howard is displayed twice, and it has been completely removed from my Hard drive. Nothing I do removes Howard from the show notifications area.

OldMike65, Aug 17, 2015
  10. OldMike65 Win User
    You can remove this post of mine Shawn, don't think I can, as this problem is fixed. *Biggrin

OldMike65, Sep 14, 2015
  11. whitlecj Win User
    Can you tell me how you resolved the issue? I am having a similar issue.

whitlecj, Oct 8, 2015
  12. OldMike65 Win User
    OldMike65, Oct 8, 2015
  13. whitlecj Win User

whitlecj, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Notificatios & Action menu - Similar Threads - Notificatios Action menu

2. Missing Hibernate Button/Action in Power Menu.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Missing Hibernate Button/Action in Power Menu.: Trying to get the hibernate button/action back in the power menu on Windows 10 1903. Any help is appreciated. *Wink [img] 134426
  3. Taskbar icons. start menu, action center not functioning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons. start menu, action center not functioning: Please help, taskbar icons (Windows app icons e.g. edge, win store, calculator, win defender, etc.), that includes windows start menu and action center icosns does not function when you click. how to solve. thank you...
  4. Very touchy action using context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very touchy action using context menu: I use Thunderbird and installed an extension called QuickFolders. I love it, but am having a terrible time using the context menus to make my selections. I right click on a tab, the context menu drops down and before I can make a selection I lose it. If I do happen to be able...
  5. Adding Actions to Right Click Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Actions to Right Click Menu?: I Windows 7 I had additional actions in the Explorer Right Click Menu, such as Edit with Photoshop for image files. I'm fairly sure I added these manually, but I can't remember how. I'm also curious why they have gone. There was a dialog box to enter them as I recall, with...
  6. Action Center and Start Menu Continually Fail

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center and Start Menu Continually Fail: Device: Surface Pro 4 OS: Fully Updated Windows 10 Issue: Action Center and Start Menu continually fail. Symptoms: After an unpredictable amount of time, Action Center and Start Menu will not open using multiple prompts. Action Center will not respond to taskbar link or...
  7. Action Center and Start Menu Die w/ No Way to Revive

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center and Start Menu Die w/ No Way to Revive: I have a Surface Pro 4, fully updated. I've noticed that periodically, whatever program that powers the Action Center, the Start Menu, and some of the icons in tht Notification Area locks up and I don't know how to restart it. I won't be doing anything of note at at...
  8. Start Menu / Action Centre notworking after update to 10074

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu / Action Centre notworking after update to 10074: As the title says, some strange behaviour! In addition to the headline, it also seems to take a while to "recover" after exiting a full screen app (IE icons reappearing, volume icon etc) Do we think this is likely to be fixed in the near future via WU? 5715
  9. Start menu Windows apps action pane not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu Windows apps action pane not working: One day when i turned on my pc and clicked the start menu it is not working. when in opened edge it shows up the splash screen and closes and action pane is also not working etc... I have tried many things like reinstalling windows apps from powershell and sfc /scannow. gone...
  10. nice help menu alerted to me by action center

in Windows 10 Support
    nice help menu alerted to me by action center: haven't seen this before, seems pretty good *Smile [img] 28267