Windows 10: Notificatios & Action menu

Discus and support Notificatios & Action menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok guys this small problem is driving me nuts. I have one app that shows up in my notification screen twice. This program is completely removed from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OldMike65, Aug 16, 2015.

1. OldMike65 Win User

Notificatios & Action menu

Ok guys this small problem is driving me nuts. I have one app that shows up in my notification screen twice. This program is completely removed from my computer. Have rebooted 3 times, checked my hard drive for remaining files, and removed them. Still shows up under the notification windows, with the option to turn off or on still their.

Any suggestions on what I can do to clean this up?? Shows twice...

:)

OldMike65, Aug 16, 2015

2. Disabling bluetooth connection message on PC?

yes. If you have no problem. Because the notificatios just disappears......

Cheers,

KATH

power_user---01, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Windows 10 - My Documents

my docunnts notificatio

Abdulbaridinarkhiel, Aug 16, 2015
  4. satchmo Win User

Could you be more specific with your app? Which app? A screenshot is helpful too.

satchmo, Aug 16, 2015
  5. OldMike65 Win User
    Name of app is called Howard its a freeware email notify program.
    Have not figured out how to post a screenshot yet.....but its kinda a simple question, under "show notifications from these apps"
    Howard shows twice, and it has been fully removed.

OldMike65, Aug 16, 2015
  6. satchmo Win User
    Go to the Mail app. Under Settings, do you see the account associated with the email notifier?

If so, try deleting that account and adding it back again if you wish.

satchmo, Aug 16, 2015
  7. OldMike65 Win User
    The Windows 10 default mail app is off, Don't use it. plus it was never associated with Howard what so ever, their 2 different programs.

OldMike65, Aug 16, 2015
  8. OldMike65 Win User

Ok so far nobody has a fix for this problem, including Microsoft support tech. Here is a screenshot....maybe this will show my problem better.
    Notificatios & Action menu [​IMG]

OldMike65, Aug 17, 2015
  9. OldMike65 Win User
    As you can see, the program Howard is displayed twice, and it has been completely removed from my Hard drive. Nothing I do removes Howard from the show notifications area.

OldMike65, Aug 17, 2015
  10. OldMike65 Win User
    You can remove this post of mine Shawn, don't think I can, as this problem is fixed. *Biggrin

OldMike65, Sep 14, 2015
  11. whitlecj Win User
    Can you tell me how you resolved the issue? I am having a similar issue.

whitlecj, Oct 8, 2015
  12. OldMike65 Win User
    OldMike65, Oct 8, 2015
  13. whitlecj Win User

whitlecj, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Notificatios & Action menu - Similar Threads - Notificatios Action menu

2. Bluetooth right click functions in action menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth right click functions in action menu: Hi, I have a bluetooth headset thats constantly being connected between two windows machines and one phone. I have used the right click menu on the bluetooth device menu in the action menu to disconnect, but suddenly it disappeared on one of my PCs, its still there on my...
  3. The old style context menu window actions.

The old style context menu window actions.: Hi, There is a bug: The Paint window is displaying the old style contextual menu for window actions. How to fix it?That does not look very fancy only in the contextual menu for window actions on a Paint window....
  4. The old context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The old context menu window actions.: Hi, There is a bug: The Paint window is displaying the old style contextual menu for window actions. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-old-context-menu-window-actions/e7a6afc3-11fe-40da-8731-222aeef20227
  5. The old context menu window actions.

The old context menu window actions.: Hi, There is a bug: The Paint window is displaying the old style contextual menu for window actions. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-old-context-menu-window-actions/e7a6afc3-11fe-40da-8731-222aeef20227
  6. The old context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Notificatio and keywords

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Notificatio and keywords: Hey : 1. In family saftey, when a child asks for extra time, windows 10 gives me a notification. The problem is that the notification is a popup and disappears after a while. You can do better by popping up a window that only disappears after an feedback? 2. It is possible...
  8. delayed action to open sub context menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delayed action to open sub context menu: After opening the context menu there is a 20 second delay to open 'New' in the sub context menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delayed-action-to-open-sub-context-menu/6d869444-2fdb-44ce-951b-ab5c93cf6fba"
  9. Adding Actions to Right Click Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Actions to Right Click Menu?: I Windows 7 I had additional actions in the Explorer Right Click Menu, such as Edit with Photoshop for image files. I'm fairly sure I added these manually, but I can't remember how. I'm also curious why they have gone. There was a dialog box to enter them as I recall, with...
  10. Action Center and Start Menu Continually Fail

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center and Start Menu Continually Fail: Device: Surface Pro 4 OS: Fully Updated Windows 10 Issue: Action Center and Start Menu continually fail. Symptoms: After an unpredictable amount of time, Action Center and Start Menu will not open using multiple prompts. Action Center will not respond to taskbar link or...