Windows 10: Numerous issues with 1903 update

Discus and support Numerous issues with 1903 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to see if anyone is having similar issues with the 1903 Windows 10 update. I've already tried rolling back and then reinstalling the update, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SaxSoulo, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Numerous issues with 1903 update

I want to see if anyone is having similar issues with the 1903 Windows 10 update. I've already tried rolling back and then reinstalling the update, and the same issues are persisting. So what's happening...

My computer will run fine for a a few hours, then things start breaking until I have to force shutdown from the power button, which fixes the issue and it boots up fine. Usually I notice when a program I've been using starts acting a little laggy. Then my G drive (used to install software) goes missing and everything installed there breaks. So I go to the start menu to shut down and it doesn't even act like it registers that I clicked anything. I can't open the task manager. The computer is letting me open menus and it "appears" to be working, but when I actually try to get it to do something it just won't respond. Any suggestions at all would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/SaxSoulo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SaxSoulo, Nov 3, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Nov 3, 2019
  3. varxtis Win User
    Cannot update to 1903

O_O thats a lot of steps. Starting in a few mins. Quick question though:
    You list a set of instructions for "Windows 10 iso as an in place upgrade repair" with links, and then you included a box for "Routine troubleshooting steps" with 13 steps including links.

Which should I be following first?

PLEASE don't hate me for asking this as this just occurred to me. Should I try the update in Safe mode? I downloaded the MediaCreationTool 1903, but it wasn't successful in doing the update, nor was it successful in creating Usb install.

varxtis, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Numerous issues with 1903 update

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Numerous issues with 1903 update

1. Numerous issues with 1903 update - Similar Threads - Numerous issues 1903

2. Numeric Pad issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numeric Pad issue: The problem I am facing is that my numeric pad keys 0 & 5 are not working on notepad, word etc. but it is working on the windows start search bar I have even rested my pc and still I am facing this issue. Please tell me how to fix it....
  3. Numerous Issues with October 2020 Cumulative Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Numerous Issues with October 2020 Cumulative Update: HP ENVY X360 CONVERTIBLE 15M-BP111DX Windows 10 Home 64-bit I assume it's Build 19041.572 since it was the 'Windows 10 version 2004' update that started all of my problems. Unfortunately, I can't confirm it though. I realize this is long, but I don't have time to go back...
  4. Audio issues on Update 1903

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issues on Update 1903: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/na2ytwe0mcj51.png?width=381&format=png&auto=webp&s=d584c4d6a76f7d48bf05a59781743ef2f202baf5 Hey! After Update 1903 (I was using 1809) I can't switch between speakers and headset like I was used to, now I have to plug and unplug my...
  5. Numerical Display issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numerical Display issue: I don't know what happened or why this is happening but some of the numbers on my screen like the volume level numbers and some in random ppaces throughout the settings menu are backwards, upside down and some turn into weird symbols. I've tried searching for several hours...
  6. Issues with the 1903 Update

Issues with the 1903 Update: Split from this thread. hi. with very very sorry I feel that now Microsoft has no answer to solve the issues. three-time I contact still having problem upgrade system Windows 10. new updates 1907, some of Ms agent says reinstall new Windows, some are sending me some...
  7. Updating to 1903 Issues

Updating to 1903 Issues: Trying to update to 1903, I download the entire update via Update Assistant, then my PC restarts and the standard blue screen that displays the % Updating follows, then it restarts again and I get "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION HANDLE" or something like that Every time I get back...
  8. Issues with 1903 update

Issues with 1903 update: Hi all, I received the option to update to 1903 on settings today, and so I accepted it. However, after a while, it said it failed to update, so I tried restarting my laptop. After restarting, my laptop just showed a black flickering screen with the drive light flashing,...
  9. numeric keypad issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    numeric keypad issue: I have a Australian purchased HP x360 Envy laptop and the numeric keypad decimal point key displays a comma when typing. I use the numeric keypad input quite a lot being a mathematics teacher and I wish to change the comma to a decimal point permanently. Can someone help me...
  10. Numerous issues with 10 resolved

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Numerous issues with 10 resolved: I re-installed the free upgrade this week on my 4 laptops and several issues were resolved. C+ constant install computer boots with an error screen and then repair Random hardware issues*Biggrin Did not do a clean install/keep files and settings. 44134