Windows 10: Occasional BSOD - Possibly internet related?

Discus and support Occasional BSOD - Possibly internet related? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had my computer BSOD 5-6 times in roughly the past 2 weeks. The error on the BSOD is always CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, and it typically happens when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Omegano, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Omegano Win User

Occasional BSOD - Possibly internet related?

I have had my computer BSOD 5-6 times in roughly the past 2 weeks. The error on the BSOD is always CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, and it typically happens when I am surfing the web. Once, it happened while watching a video file on my drive. Before the BSOD shows up, the computer seems to soft-lock for almost a minute. This started happening after moving the system drive to a SSD. Fresh install of Win 7 upgraded to Win 10. I am unsure if that is relevant, considering I spent maybe a day or two on Win 10 before switching to the SSD combined with the infrequency of the BSOD means I might not have had time to get it before switching... Please ask if any other info is needed, and thank you in advance!

:)

Omegano, Aug 27, 2015
  2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR. - [Solved] - Windows 7

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Aug 27, 2015
  3. ResnickRE Win User
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD appears randomly

Occasionally when using the computer, it freezes, then the BSOD appears with the UEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION or the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED message.

Here are the files: Files

ResnickRE, Aug 27, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Omegano,

I'm very sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.

Please boot in safe mode and see if the problem persist.
    If the problem does not persist, please do the followingOccasional BSOD - Possibly internet related? :eek:pen taskmanager and disable everything in the startup tab
    open msconfig > search msconfig and open it
    go to the tab services
    check 'hide microsoft services'
    uncheck every other services
    click appy and click ok
    reboot if asked.
    If the problem does not persist, enable at taskmanager 1 startup item and msconfig 1 service, reboot and see if the problem is there.
    If the problem is still not there, enable another startup item and service and see if the problem is there.
    Keep going until you have found the problem or there is nothing left to enable.

Thema:

1. Occasional BSOD - Possibly internet related? - Similar Threads - Occasional BSOD Possibly

2. Occasional BSODs at the moment, possible mouse problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional BSODs at the moment, possible mouse problem?: Hello,since couple weeks ago I get occasional BSODs, mostly atleast once a day, sometimes more often. From my casual view in the dumb files it seems to be a problem of the mouse driver. Funny thing is, I had an issue with the mouse, too. It made unintended double clicks...
  3. Occasional BSODs at the moment, possible mouse problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Occasional BSODs at the moment, possible mouse problem?: Hello,since couple weeks ago I get occasional BSODs, mostly atleast once a day, sometimes more often. From my casual view in the dumb files it seems to be a problem of the mouse driver. Funny thing is, I had an issue with the mouse, too. It made unintended double clicks...
  4. Occasional BSODs at the moment, possible mouse problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Occasional BSOD

Occasional BSOD: Hi i keep getting occasional bsods recently it ranges between 2 to 3 days. I'm using a HP Laptop HP Notebook - 15-ay104nx I suspect its a driver issue. here are my pc specifications and my recent minidumps....
  6. BSoDs Possibly Tablet Related?

BSoDs Possibly Tablet Related?: Hi, so I keep on getting frequent different errored blue screens and I think it may have something to do with my tablet driver. Although they used to happen almost 5+ times a day before, a quick system reinstall fixed it. They now only seem to reliably happen when I'm using...
  7. Possibly Bad Graphics Driver Related BSODS

Possibly Bad Graphics Driver Related BSODS: Hey all, Recently I've been having issues with BSODs that appear to be coming from my graphics card, but I've no real way to check and make sure so wanted to get an opinion or two on what to do. Google Drive link to zip file:...
  8. Intermittent BSOD/shutdowns possibly sleep-related

Intermittent BSOD/shutdowns possibly sleep-related: See attached dump. I'm not really sure what the issue is, I've only ever seen the actual BSOD once, every other time it's already restarted by the time I was back at my desk. I generally try to keep the laptop unplugged when it's closed so at first I thought the battery...
  9. BSOD - Possibly hardware related?

BSOD - Possibly hardware related?: Hi all, I have an MSi GT70 20C Laptop that I've had numerous problems with. When I first ordered this laptop it was dead on arrival, and had to be shipped back for fixing. Since i've gotten it back, I have had BSODs ranging from 0-2 times a week up to 6 times in a...
  10. BSOD with VPN - possibly related to network drivers

BSOD with VPN - possibly related to network drivers: Hi, I am experiencing BSOD on the University network-eduroam, which have not happened before. It happens few minutes after I am connected to my Okayfreedom VPN, but I do not have this problem at home with my wifi which is strange. There is no problems without the VPN...