Windows 10: Offer To Save Password - Missing in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Offer To Save Password - Missing in Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Running Windows 10 Pro, on a Dell XPS machine. When I went to Settings > Privacy & Services > to click on the "Offer To Save Password", is NOT there... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Windowtensnoop, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Offer To Save Password - Missing in Microsoft Edge

Running Windows 10 Pro, on a Dell XPS machine.
    When I went to Settings > Privacy & Services > to click on the "Offer To Save Password", is NOT there
    any more for Microsoft Edge?*Eek

Screenshot:
    ImageBam

Offer To Save Password  - Missing in Microsoft Edge f42d661066796894.jpg

:)

Windowtensnoop, Dec 19, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Turn On or Off Offer to Save Passwords in Microsoft Edge

I just finished some testing, and when you say "No" to saving password for a site, it will add the site to the "Manage passwords" list.

Deleting the site from the list will normally have Microsoft Edge ask you to save the password again afterwards.

If you haven't already, double check the list to make sure all instances of the site has been deleted, or delete all saved passwords to start fresh.

Microsoft Edge Saved Passwords - Manage in Windows 10

Brink, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Mircosoft edge not saving passwords

Hi,

If you are willing to save password on Edge then you may try the steps provided below and see if it helps.

When you visit a website that requires you to sign in, Microsoft Edge will ask if you want your user name and password remembered. The next time you visit the site, Microsoft Edge will finish filling in your account info. Password saving is on by default,
    but here's how to turn it on or off:

• In the Microsoft Edge browser, select More actions (...)
      > Settings > View Advanced Settings.

• Turn Offer to save passwords to On.
    For ore clarification you may refer to the article mentioned below.

Remember passwords in Microsoft Edge

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Offer To Save Password - Missing in Microsoft Edge

M.Soft Edge won't save email sign-in names & passwords to multiple yahoo accounts

Hi Jan,

We suggest that you turn on the Offer to save passwords in Microsoft Edge by following the steps below:

• In the Microsoft Edge browser, select More actions (…) >
      Settings
      > View Advanced Settings.
    • Turn Offer to save passwords to On.

Offer To Save Password  - Missing in Microsoft Edge 6a1766a7-cb95-4409-a552-05fb3bc15f79.png

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Offer To Save Password - Missing in Microsoft Edge

1. Offer To Save Password - Missing in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Offer Save Password

2. Offer to save passwords in Edge and Chrome is not working on OS build 22000.739.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Offer to save passwords in Edge and Chrome is not working on OS build 22000.739.: I have OS build 22000.739 on which offer to save password popup is not coming in edge and chrome browser. I tried with Mozilla firefox and its working fine. Not sure why its not coming up in edge and chrome. I tried 1. Uninstalling both browser2. Resetting both browser 3....
  3. Offer to save passwords in Edge and Chrome is not working on OS build 22000.739.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Offer to save passwords in Edge and Chrome is not working on OS build 22000.739.: I have OS build 22000.739 on which offer to save password popup is not coming in edge and chrome browser. I tried with Mozilla firefox and its working fine. Not sure why its not coming up in edge and chrome. I tried 1. Uninstalling both browser2. Resetting both browser 3....
  4. Microsoft Edge keeps deleting saved passwords

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge keeps deleting saved passwords: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge is one of the best web browsers for Windows users. It comes with some unique features that you will not find in other web browsers, like Math Solver, Vertical Tabs, etc. If you are a Microsoft Edge user, you probably know that Edge lets you save...
  5. Microsoft Edge will NOT offer to save my Passwords.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge will NOT offer to save my Passwords.: New install - everything turned ON to Offer to Save Password. It isn't site specific. History/cache all cleared. Nuked back to Restore Settings. Nothing in other threads works - what is the problem with this Browser?...
  6. Microsoft Edge Access to Saved Passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Access to Saved Passwords: These are the hoops one goes through to view saved passwords using Edge: Settings>Passwords and Autofill>Manage Passwords>Select website. To see what's hidden by dots, go to Control Panel>User Accounts>Manage Web Credentials. Then select the same website and to view the...
  7. manage-view-saved-passwords-microsoft edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    manage-view-saved-passwords-microsoft edge: Plz help for manage-view-saved-passwords-Microsoft edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manage-view-saved-passwords-microsoft-edge/990bd62b-b81e-4bab-b9aa-88a42ab6d38c"
  8. Microsoft Edge won't save passwords

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge won't save passwords: Hi, I have a problem with Microsoft Edge. It won't save my passwords on sites, nor it will ask me to save passwords on sites. I have quite a few that were save previously with Windows 7, but obviously, not all of them have transferred to Windows 10. I have been to Settings,...
  9. Saving Passwords - Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Saving Passwords - Edge: Why is Edge saving site passwords on some, but not others. I have to keep signing into my email, this site, facebook, and yet it saves others. I may as well go back to vivaldi 103215
  10. Turn On or Off Offer to Save Passwords in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Offer to Save Passwords in Microsoft Edge: How to: Turn On or Off Offer to Save Passwords in Microsoft Edge How to Turn On or Off Offer to Save Passwords in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. offer to save password missing

2. 2.Turn Offer to save passwords to On. not on advance settings

3. remember passwords in microsoft edge

4. offer to save password not showing on edge,
  5. offer to save passwords choice missing on edge settings