Windows 10: old skype number trying to get monthly microsoft 365 credit

Discus and support old skype number trying to get monthly microsoft 365 credit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have an old Skype account, them became a microsoft 365 subscriber. I can't get my 60 minute monthly credit to my old number. How do you do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mkkatz, Sep 15, 2018.

1. mkkatz Win User

old skype number trying to get monthly microsoft 365 credit

i have an old Skype account, them became a microsoft 365 subscriber. I can't get my 60 minute monthly credit to my old number. How do you do this?

:)

mkkatz, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Office 365 Monthly Channel v1806 build 10228.20104 - July 10

Source: Release notes for Monthly Channel releases in 2018 | Microsoft Docs

old skype number trying to get monthly microsoft 365 credit [​IMG]
    Tip Latest Office Updates for Windows

How to Check for Updates in Office 2016 for Windows

Brink, Sep 15, 2018
  3. SKYPE CREDIT

I am from SOUTH AFRICA i activated a SKYPE account and i need to purches biy? SKYPE credit so i can send text messages(sms)to family and friends in other countrys how do i go about getting SKYPE credit?

lesliejansen, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Office 2016 & Office 365 Monthly Channel v1805 build 9330.2124 June 13

Source: Release notes for Monthly Channel releases in 2018 | Microsoft Docs

old skype number trying to get monthly microsoft 365 credit [​IMG]
    Tip Latest Office Updates for Windows

How to Check for Updates in Office 2016 for Windows

Brink, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

1. old skype number trying to get monthly microsoft 365 credit - Similar Threads - old skype number

2. Excel: Display numbers as credit card numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel: Display numbers as credit card numbers: I followed instructions in Display numbers as credit card numbers - Microsoft Support and entered as text, but it does not show as numbers. It's a combination of numbers, letters, punctuation and symbols. Please advise. Thank you....
  3. Excel: Display numbers as credit card numbers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel: Display numbers as credit card numbers: I followed instructions in Display numbers as credit card numbers - Microsoft Support and entered as text, but it does not show as numbers. It's a combination of numbers, letters, punctuation and symbols. Please advise. Thank you....
  4. credit card charge by Microsoft*Microsoft 365 F

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    credit card charge by Microsoft*Microsoft 365 F: I don't know why my credit card is receiving a charge from Microsoft*Microsoft 365 F. Can someone please tell me what this is? My family says they are not charged by Microsoft a monthly fee, I have no idea what this is...thank you....
  5. getting credit

in Windows 10 Customization
    getting credit: How do i send a email to microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-credit/35cdbd01-edea-458e-9ec0-488a0db499e4
  6. Microsoft 365 PIN number

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft 365 PIN number: Hi, My wife is trying to set up her new computer and activate Office. It is asking for a PIN number. I do not have any record of ever setting up a PIN number. How do we get past this so she can successfully set up Office? Thank you in advance, Greg Melton originally...
  7. Office 365 and Skype

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 and Skype: My Office 365 subscription used to give me one hour of Skype calling every month. It seems now that it doesn't. Did MS discontinue that perk? Anyone know? 152758
  8. Move credit dollars from old Skype account to Microsoft account

Move credit dollars from old Skype account to Microsoft account: Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not get support from Old Skype Name account. What should I do to move credit to Microsoft Account? ***Modified title from: Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not...
  9. Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not get support...

Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not get support...: Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not get support from Old Skype Name account. What should I do to move credit to Microsoft Account?...
  10. I'm trying to get the Microsoft (god forbid) version of Skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to get the Microsoft (god forbid) version of Skype: friend's Windows 10 desktop computer. When we go to the download page it says Skype is already installed on his machine and won't initiate download. I have looked everywhere I can think of on his computer for Skype and it seems to only exist in the registry (in MANY places)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skype 1.60.9330.2124