Windows 10: One Drive error 6

Discus and support One Drive error 6 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One drive error 6 Can not access any file for hours Robert 91062 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robbie, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Robbie Win User

One Drive error 6

One drive error 6

Can not access any file for hours

Robert

:)

Robbie, Aug 10, 2017

2. BSOD - Windows 10 Creator update - Only when Touchscreen is connected with USB

The version is 10.0.15063.447 modified 20/6/2017

I do get an alert of HDDGuardian that one harddrive had a I/O error and in the SMART details I have 10 ATA errors and 8 current pending sector errors. Maybe that is triggering the BSOD?

I will get the drive offline and see what happens.

KevinCloch, Aug 10, 2017
  3. There are 6 drive partitions listed. One is C:\, D:\ (recovery), WINRE, then 3 that are \\?\volume (3 of same with different registry numbers)? Why is this?

Hi Bobby,

Please be informed, the <volume> specifies the drive letter or mount point path of the volume to be defragmented or analyzed.

Please refer to the below article for more information on disk defragmentation.

Defrag

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows 10, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 10, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

One Drive error 6

Tony K, Aug 10, 2017
  5. Robbie Win User
    Thanks, but I don't sync files. I simply upload.

It's not working on my android either so there must be more going on.

Robbie, Aug 10, 2017
  6. Tony K Win User
    Shouldn't matter. Did you try it?

Perhaps there's something going on in your MS account concerning OneDrive then. You may want to check that out online.

Tony K, Aug 10, 2017
  7. Tony K Win User
    @Robbie

Just a heads up. About the time you posted MS sites were down for awhile. So far as I know, they are up and running again.

Tony K, Aug 10, 2017
  8. Robbie Win User

One Drive error 6

Still down, World Wide

Robbie, Aug 10, 2017
  9. Tony K Win User
    No, not worldwide for I'm able to get on here. OneDrive works as well.

One Drive error 6 [​IMG]

Tony K, Aug 10, 2017
  10. Robbie Win User
    Robbie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

One Drive error 6

1. One Drive error 6 - Similar Threads - Drive error

2. I am not able to install One Drive - getting error code 0X800703fd Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am not able to install One Drive - getting error code 0X800703fd Windows 10: I'm trying to install OneDrive to my Windows 10 laptop and am getting error 0X800703fd. There's not OneDrive entry in the registry. The other answers for this code that I've seen have not helped.Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!...
  3. I am not able to install One Drive - getting error code 0X800703fd Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to install One Drive - getting error code 0X800703fd Windows 10: I'm trying to install OneDrive to my Windows 10 laptop and am getting error 0X800703fd. There's not OneDrive entry in the registry. The other answers for this code that I've seen have not helped.Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!...
  4. I am not able to install One Drive - getting error code 0X800703fd Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot access photos via one drive. I receive errors stating too many attempts have been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access photos via one drive. I receive errors stating too many attempts have been...: I cannot access photos via one drive. I receive errors stating too many attempts have been made. When in fact I have not done so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-photos-via-one-drive-i-receive/b192dfa6-ca7c-404c-b4e2-88acb50f842f
  6. I cannot access photos via one drive. I receive errors stating too many attempts have been...

I cannot access photos via one drive. I receive errors stating too many attempts have been...: I cannot access photos via one drive. I receive errors stating too many attempts have been made. When in fact I have not done so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-photos-via-one-drive-i-receive/b192dfa6-ca7c-404c-b4e2-88acb50f842f
  7. USB drive doesn't exist error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB drive doesn't exist error: I have my LG web OS TV to which i connect my pendrive and have some multimedia content, but i rarely used to eject it properly, the usual way to disconnect pendrive was just pull it away from the usb port. Recently i noticed that my windows10 hp notebook wasn't able to work...
  8. USB drive doesn't exist error

USB drive doesn't exist error: I have my LG web OS TV to which i connect my pendrive and have some multimedia content, but i rarely used to eject it properly, the usual way to disconnect pendrive was just pull it away from the usb port. Recently i noticed that my windows10 hp notebook wasn't able to work...
  9. USB drive doesn't exist error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....: Hi guysSo, I basically downloaded the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool from the Windows 11 download site. I ran it and selected an 8GB USB stick 2.0 as the device that should be made into a bootable USB flash drive. It fully downloaded Windows 11 and then started creating......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8004de20

2. error 6 one drive