Windows 10: One Drive error 6

Discus and support One Drive error 6 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One drive error 6 Can not access any file for hours Robert 91062 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robbie, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Robbie Win User

One Drive error 6

One drive error 6

Can not access any file for hours

Robert

:)

Robbie, Aug 10, 2017

2. BSOD - Windows 10 Creator update - Only when Touchscreen is connected with USB

The version is 10.0.15063.447 modified 20/6/2017

I do get an alert of HDDGuardian that one harddrive had a I/O error and in the SMART details I have 10 ATA errors and 8 current pending sector errors. Maybe that is triggering the BSOD?

I will get the drive offline and see what happens.

KevinCloch, Aug 10, 2017
  3. There are 6 drive partitions listed. One is C:\, D:\ (recovery), WINRE, then 3 that are \\?\volume (3 of same with different registry numbers)? Why is this?

Hi Bobby,

Please be informed, the <volume> specifies the drive letter or mount point path of the volume to be defragmented or analyzed.

Please refer to the below article for more information on disk defragmentation.

Defrag

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows 10, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 10, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

One Drive error 6

Tony K, Aug 10, 2017
  5. Robbie Win User
    Thanks, but I don't sync files. I simply upload.

It's not working on my android either so there must be more going on.

Robbie, Aug 10, 2017
  6. Tony K Win User
    Shouldn't matter. Did you try it?

Perhaps there's something going on in your MS account concerning OneDrive then. You may want to check that out online.

Tony K, Aug 10, 2017
  7. Tony K Win User
    @Robbie

Just a heads up. About the time you posted MS sites were down for awhile. So far as I know, they are up and running again.

Tony K, Aug 10, 2017
  8. Robbie Win User

One Drive error 6

Still down, World Wide

Robbie, Aug 10, 2017
  9. Tony K Win User
    No, not worldwide for I'm able to get on here. OneDrive works as well.

One Drive error 6 [​IMG]

Tony K, Aug 10, 2017
  10. Robbie Win User
    Robbie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

One Drive error 6

1. One Drive error 6 - Similar Threads - Drive error

2. An error occurred while ejecting DVD RW Drive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    An error occurred while ejecting DVD RW Drive on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you try to eject a CD or DVD you see a message – An error occurred while ejecting DVD RW Drive, then this post offers some suggestions that may help you resolve the problem. It mainly happens due to [...] This post An error occurred while ejecting DVD...
  3. One Drive Sign In Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Sign In Error: Hi Team, I am trying to sign into my one drive through my work account but when i sign in I get the message as below: Oops - You can't get to this yet Your IT department is ensuring that this device is up-to-date with all your organization's policies. It might take a...
  4. I think this is a one drive error not able to find any solutions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think this is a one drive error not able to find any solutions: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\edkje\OneDrive\Desktop\20191129_193108_Normal.m4a'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. No idea how to come close to solving this...
  5. External Protable Hard Drive Error.

External Protable Hard Drive Error.: I have attached my external drive to my computer and it would have the sound that it has connected but it would say that there is an error. I would run a error check and repair on the drive but it would suddenly stop. The event viewer has this to say. [ATTACH]...
  6. Add drive error windows 10 storage space

Add drive error windows 10 storage space: Have long standing storage space which works fine but had error message saying I need to add two drives as it was running out of space. Bought a pair of WD 4tb drives and installed them. They were recognised in drive manager and initialised and new simple volumes created on...
  7. Error when I copy paste files on another folder or external drive.

Error when I copy paste files on another folder or external drive.: When I copy paste a folder to another folder or external drive I get the following error: Destination Path too long. I can't just simply rename the folder or move thing around because it's files from projects like android studio and unity. Any solutions? Thanks in advance....
  8. Windows Error Reporting filling up drive with .wer files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Error Reporting filling up drive with .wer files: I get the following every few seconds. How do I figure out what it is trying to load/deploy? Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: AppxDeploymentFailureBlue Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 80080204 P2: 19 P3: 2 P4: windows.DeviceAccess P5:...
  9. Getting Error 0x8007025D even after buying a new USB drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting Error 0x8007025D even after buying a new USB drive: I have run into a problem where i can't even install windows 10 at all. i get the error code: 0x8007025D when installing and that's any version of windows 10. Also note i have bought another brand new USB 2.0 instead of a 3.0 USB drive and it doesn't seem to want to work....
  10. Is it true that if you run CHKDSK on the recovery drive you will always get errors? How do...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it true that if you run CHKDSK on the recovery drive you will always get errors? How do...: submitted by /u/Roden72 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtcoy3/is_it_true_that_if_you_run_chkdsk_on_the_recovery/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8004de20

2. error 6 one drive