Windows 10: OneDrive how to set synchronization in real time

Discus and support OneDrive how to set synchronization in real time in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I have pc witch win 10 . I have excell file on onedrive . I use desctop excell becouse it has full features , opposite this online web version.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BartoszKrawczyk, Jun 20, 2019.

1. OneDrive how to set synchronization in real time

Hello

I have pc witch win 10 . I have excell file on onedrive . I use desctop excell becouse it has full features , opposite this online web version. Unfortunately I have accident with power suply - excell file wasn't save safety with question save changes. Today I open this file by laptop and there are no data wich I fill during last hour of my work. It is possible to make some settings in excel and onedrive to don't have some trouble in future ? Now I set in excell autosave beckup file in 1 minute interval ( default is 10minute). I set the localization of this backup file in onedrive folder but nothing appear there OneDrive how to set synchronization in real time :(. Is some way to make this synchronization safety in case of pc accident ?

Best regards

:)

BartoszKrawczyk, Jun 20, 2019

2. How do I set or sync my windows 10 clock in seconds to match real time? Need for trading.

Hello Craig,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open the
      Control Panel (icons view)
      , and click/tap on the Date and Time icon.

• Click/tap on the Internet Time tab, and click/tap on the Change settings button.

• If prompted by
      UAC
      , click/tap on Yes.

• Check the Synchronize with an Internet time server box, select a time server, and click/tap on Update now.

• If an error occurred, then click/tap on Update now again to see if it may successfully synchronize now.

• When the clock is successfully synchronized, click/tap on OK.

• Click/tap on OK
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 20, 2019
  4. BobP3UX Win User

OneDrive how to set synchronization in real time

Time Synchronization Task Scheduler Windows 10

Hi Kern

Tried all the steps you suggested but time is still not synchronizing with internet time via the normal GUI settings and running SynchronizeTime from Windows Task Scheduler returns code 2147943479.

What next?

Thanks,

Bob

BobP3UX, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive how to set synchronization in real time

1. OneDrive how to set synchronization in real time - Similar Threads - OneDrive set synchronization

2. Time not synchronizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time not synchronizing: Synchronizing with internet time server stopped working a few weeks ago in Windows 10. Doesn't matter the time server. I already set the w32time service to Automatic, started and unregistered and re-registered it, ran SFC, and everything else I see in the forums to try. I...
  3. Time not synchronizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time not synchronizing: Synchronizing with internet time server stopped working a few weeks ago in Windows 10. Doesn't matter the time server. I already set the w32time service to Automatic, started and unregistered and re-registered it, ran SFC, and everything else I see in the forums to try. I...
  4. Time not synchronizing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Time won't synchronize

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time won't synchronize: My system time doesn't automatically sync anymore. Things to note: My BIOS time is set correctly Option to set time automatically is enabled. Option to automatically set time zone is enabled and it is set to the right zone. Choosing to "sync now" in time and date settings...
  6. Time Synchronization Failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time Synchronization Failed: Hi.. I'm having problem with the time setting. The time zone is already correct UTC+7 but the time is not correct even though I set time automatically. When I try to synchronize my clock, it always fails. I wonder what's wrong with my laptop. Could anybody help me please?...
  7. OneDrive - not synchronizing with PC

OneDrive - not synchronizing with PC: From a local Win 10 ver 1903 build 18362.387 and a Win 10 ver 1903 build 18990.1 cannot save changes to documents error code, file is in use by another user. This is happening for hundreds of documents. I am the only user. I cannot make and save changes from the PC....
  8. OneDrive and synchronization

OneDrive and synchronization: Hello I use onedrive to work on excell files. I use two PC in different localization and my friend use this files but only to read on third device ( he do not make any changes). There are no problem with internet connection there. If in futhure there will be some problem i...
  9. OneDrive does not synchronize

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OneDrive does not synchronize: How can I make OneDrive synchronize with my computer so I can store my files in the cloud and have access to them whenever I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-does-not-synchronize/eb586c61-bc51-4fb4-91d2-aa09743194ba"
  10. Check for processes set to real time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Check for processes set to real time.: A few days ago my screen randomly went black, so I restarted the PC. Second time it happened the screen went black and then a load of very faint white lines appeared vertically on the screen. Upon restarting the PC after this, I just got a black screen. Thinking this may be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive interval sync time

2. delen onedrive in real time

3. how to sync a real time app and onedrive

4. how to set time interval for onedrive synchronization,
  5. onedrive save in real time?,
  6. set onedrive sync time,
  7. time synchronization share onedrive,
  8. real time sync using onedrive