Windows 10: OneDrive Syncing!

Discus and support OneDrive Syncing! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have accidentally permanently deleted my one drive folder on my laptop, thankfully my one drive syncing client was closed. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArnaVaid, Jul 2, 2016.

1. ArnaVaid Win User

OneDrive Syncing!

Hi everyone,
    I have accidentally permanently deleted my one drive folder on my laptop, thankfully my one drive syncing client was closed.
    How do I securely get my files back on my laptop, without messing up my one drive cloud. Please reply ASAP!

P.S. I have around 3 GB of personal files and work files on one drive that i need back, and I am using a one drive for business account.

Thanks Arnav!

:)

ArnaVaid, Jul 2, 2016

2. the green checks marks next to my applications

These usually mean they are synced files in OneDrive. Do you have OneDrive enabled and syncing files?

Andre Da Costa, Jul 2, 2016
  3. One Drive

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, is your OneDrive syncing properly? Click on this

link
    on how to fix OneDrive syncing issues.

Once OneDrive is syncing properly, check if you are able to delete folder.

Update us on the result.

Gerald Vit, Jul 2, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

OneDrive Syncing!

Cliff S, Jul 2, 2016
Thema:

OneDrive Syncing!

1. OneDrive Syncing! - Similar Threads - OneDrive Syncing

2. How to stop certain folders or file types stop syncing to OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to stop certain folders or file types stop syncing to OneDrive?: I recently downloaded 3 movies which are 4 GB in total. I have also been backing up other things from my computer, so I have 0.1 GB left in OneDrive. I want to know if there is a way to not back up the movies to OneDrive, but still keep them on my PC at all times. I don't...
  3. OneDrive folder not syncing with cloud

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive folder not syncing with cloud: Hi, this my first post here. I don't know if I have put this in the correct forum, apologies if not. My Windows Version is 20H2. For some reason I created my OneDrive folder within my existing OneDrive setup, in C:\Users\Username\OneDrive\Email attachments\Documents. I don't...
  4. OneDrive: Dozens of files are stuck syncing and cannot be downloaded, with error code...

OneDrive: Dozens of files are stuck syncing and cannot be downloaded, with error code...: I have a folder synced with OneDrive, using Files On-Demand. Most files can be downloaded with no issue, but dozens of files have the syncing arrows next to them, and attempting to load them fails. It shows a popup with the text "Error 0x8007017F: the cloud sync provider...
  5. OneDrive won't sync or reinstall

OneDrive won't sync or reinstall: I tried to reinstall OneDrive after sync issues.First I ran uninstall from apps & programs. That didn't work.Then I ran uninstall from appwiz.cpl. It will not uninstall OneDrive. It is always here:I have followed all other forum answers that I can find related to removing...
  6. how do I OneDrive to sync specific folders

how do I OneDrive to sync specific folders: Hi there I am using OneDrive to sync my desktop but I wanted icons and few folders on my destop to be left out. How do I customize the sync process to do so?...
  7. Onedrive and PC sync

Onedrive and PC sync: Hi, I would like to find out how to stop syncing certain folders from my pc to onedrive? I dont want to loose any folders on my pc. That seems to be the issue when you select folders on onedrive, then it deletes folders on my pc. Thanks...
  8. OneDrive Sync error in my Desktop Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Sync error in my Desktop Folder: I have an annoying sync error problem with OneDrive with files on my desktop that just started happening lately on one of my computers. I use OneDrive to sync certain folders and files across my computers. I do this for certain folders containing Applications that I write and...
  9. Can't delete local copy of OneDrive folder: "Sync Pending"

Can't delete local copy of OneDrive folder: "Sync Pending": I have a subfolder in my local OneDriver folder that I would like to delete. However, its status is "sync pending", which makes it impossible to change anything about the folder.While I am aware that there is a bug fix KB4550945, it's over a year old, which makes me doubt...
  10. OneDrive Sync / Win10 Pro upgrade

OneDrive Sync / Win10 Pro upgrade: I have issues with onedrive sync and MS doesnt avail help anymore, only an email!!! i have a paid subscription so i have 1TB of data. I have a avg connection - 50mbps, so downloading appx 500GB of data after a clean install on a new PC was NOT an option, so i kept a copy ogf...