Windows 10: OneDrive

Discus and support OneDrive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good day ever since I've installed windows 10 onedrive keeps popping out whenever I'm watching Netflix or doing whatever on my computer, causing for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kikitremblay, Nov 13, 2015.

1. OneDrive

Good day

ever since I've installed windows 10 onedrive keeps popping out whenever I'm watching Netflix or doing whatever on my computer, causing for my open window or applications to close and direct me to this:

How can I stop OneDrive from overpowering what Im doing and popping up, I never use it.

Thank you

OneDrive [​IMG]

:)

kikitremblay, Nov 13, 2015
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Office One Drive 1TB Redeem Code Used Unidentified Person

Hi,

It would be best to get in touch with your local vendor and check if another code is available for use. If there's none, you may contact our
    Microsoft Answer Desk for any account related concerns.

In addition you may check this link if you would need a customer service number in your country.

Thank you.

John Vil, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Shevoj Win User
    Microsoft Office One Drive 1TB Redeem Code Used Unidentified Person

Hello, there!

I recently purchased Microsoft Home and Student 2016 from a local store here at Malaysia. It came with an offer of 1TB One Drive cloud storage. I tried redeeming it recently but I was told it was unsuccessful because the code has already been taken by another
    user.

This is the first time I am redeeming this code and I have not given or shown it to anyone. What could be done to fix this?

Thanks!

[Moved from: OneDrive / Managing storage limits / Questions about my subscription / OneDrive in Microsoft Office / Office 365]

Shevoj, Nov 13, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

OneDrive

Brink, Nov 14, 2015
Thema:

OneDrive

1. OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive: My OneDrive seems stuck. It keeps copying my documents folder, creating hundreds of copies. I have now had to pause syncing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive/79d804dc-1ed9-4c20-86f6-e98ef4d88e3b
  3. Problems with OneDrive and Windows Microsoft account sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with OneDrive and Windows Microsoft account sync: Hello, I have encountred multiple issues in windows recently: INFO - I am logged into Office already and Microsoft account is connected to windows. OneDrive wanted me to log in, but it didnt let me because my private account was greyed out, so I looked online and found...
  4. OneDrive

OneDrive: I have OneDrive sync files between 2 computers, one Windows 7 and the other Windows 10. On both computers OneDrive is set to open when I turn on the computer. I usally see the OneDrive logo in the icons, bottom right, and can see the status - logging on, syncing, or up to...
  5. How many PCs, all signed in with the same MS ID, can share a OneDrive?

How many PCs, all signed in with the same MS ID, can share a OneDrive?: I have a situation where I'll have 10 Win10 PCs that are shared by 70 users at various times. If I have them all logged in using the same outlook.com ID, Can they all share files through OneDrive? I'm not worried about the 5GB limit - space wont be an issue, the files are...
  6. I reinstalled Office. It got installed into Onedrive. I wanted it installed to my PC.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I reinstalled Office. It got installed into Onedrive. I wanted it installed to my PC.: I reinstalled Office. It got installed into Onedrive. I wanted it installed to my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-office-it-got-installed-into/c2887b57-fb15-4f44-8d0b-08ddaab1bc8c"
  7. Certain files staying on hard drive even though I have clicked "Free up space" in OneDrive

Certain files staying on hard drive even though I have clicked "Free up space" in OneDrive: Hello there, I have an odd issue with OneDrive. I used the free up space option to get rid of the files i don't need on my hard drive and a select few video files say that they are cloud only and insist on downloading when I click them, but still show up as taking up space...
  8. signing into onedrive

signing into onedrive: This is a one Drive question but in the catagories there was no topic for one drive so I put it under Surface. I am unable to get my surface Pro to connect back to one drive. every time i put my email it just says signing in but does nothing?...
  9. Stop OneDrive Pictures Syncing With The Computer.

Stop OneDrive Pictures Syncing With The Computer.: How can I stop OneDrive pictures syncing with PC? ***Edited Original Title From: onedrive sync*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-onedrive-pictures-syncing-with-the-computer/609276a8-0ef7-4391-aa9e-801e4fe1f1ff"
  10. onedrive sync

onedrive sync: How can I stop OneDrive pictures syncing with PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-sync/609276a8-0ef7-4391-aa9e-801e4fe1f1ff"