Windows 10: OneDrive

Discus and support OneDrive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good day ever since I've installed windows 10 onedrive keeps popping out whenever I'm watching Netflix or doing whatever on my computer, causing for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kikitremblay, Nov 13, 2015.

1. OneDrive

Good day

ever since I've installed windows 10 onedrive keeps popping out whenever I'm watching Netflix or doing whatever on my computer, causing for my open window or applications to close and direct me to this:

How can I stop OneDrive from overpowering what Im doing and popping up, I never use it.

Thank you

OneDrive [​IMG]

:)

kikitremblay, Nov 13, 2015
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Office One Drive 1TB Redeem Code Used Unidentified Person

Hi,

It would be best to get in touch with your local vendor and check if another code is available for use. If there's none, you may contact our
    Microsoft Answer Desk for any account related concerns.

In addition you may check this link if you would need a customer service number in your country.

Thank you.

John Vil, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Shevoj Win User
    Microsoft Office One Drive 1TB Redeem Code Used Unidentified Person

Hello, there!

I recently purchased Microsoft Home and Student 2016 from a local store here at Malaysia. It came with an offer of 1TB One Drive cloud storage. I tried redeeming it recently but I was told it was unsuccessful because the code has already been taken by another
    user.

This is the first time I am redeeming this code and I have not given or shown it to anyone. What could be done to fix this?

Thanks!

[Moved from: OneDrive / Managing storage limits / Questions about my subscription / OneDrive in Microsoft Office / Office 365]

Shevoj, Nov 13, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

OneDrive

Brink, Nov 14, 2015
Thema:

OneDrive

1. OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. Onedrive full, cleaned up, now most of my desktop items are gone?

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive full, cleaned up, now most of my desktop items are gone?: I hope this is a good place to ask. I got a notification that my OneDrive was approaching "full". I rarely use OneDrive, so I was at a loss how it filled up. I went to my OneDrive account and found a lot of files that were years old, so I deleted all of them. Now my desktop...
  3. OneDrive is syncing everything!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive is syncing everything!: So when I updated to latest version of windows 2004 I found out that OneDrive now syncs too much. I really liked that OneDrive folder in older windows, and I was able to choose what I wanted to upload and sync with OneDrive. Now my Desktop, Documents, Pictures.. Everything is...
  4. How to remove or add Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive to Context Menu

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove or add Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive to Context Menu: [ATTACH]If you want to add or remove Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive from the context menu, then this article will show you how to get […] This article How to remove or add Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive to Context Menu first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Default Pictures path points to OneDrive - not able to change that

Default Pictures path points to OneDrive - not able to change that: Hello, I have a very frustrating problem. Today all my images from default pictures path disappeared "C:/users/%username%/Pictures". I was also getting information each time that I wanted to open the "Pictures" folder from quick-access menu that"location is not available"....
  6. Fix OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error message in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error message in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Following an upgrade to the latest version of Windows 10, many users are experiencing issues with OneDrive service. Upon attempting to access the files and […] This article Fix OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error message in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  7. Windows 10 version 2004: OneDrive cannot connect to Windows issue

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004: OneDrive cannot connect to Windows issue: Some devices with the newest version of Windows 10, Windows 10 version 2004, experience issues with Microsoft's OneDrive file synchronization service that is baked into the system. Microsoft confirmed the issue on a new support page on the company's official website. The...
  8. OneDrive Camera Roll Location

OneDrive Camera Roll Location: Hello, How do I change the location of the Camera Roll folder? OneDrive uploads pictures from my Android phone to a directory called "Pictures 1" instead of "Pictures" the latter directory is where all of my pictures are located. I've tried dragging the "Camera Roll" to...
  9. Moving desktop files to onedrive

Moving desktop files to onedrive: I moved an entire file folder from desktop to OneDrive, and now I can't find it. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-desktop-files-to-onedrive/466b9a61-09fe-40b8-b923-4367ff16e2cb
  10. OneDrive menu is blank

OneDrive menu is blank: When I left- or right-click on my personal or business OneDrive icons, I only get a blank menu screenshot below. I have tried: Force quit, reload OneDrive Restart windows DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth sfc /scannow The only computer configuration...