Windows 10: Open with Internet Explorer

Discus and support Open with Internet Explorer in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have 1 desktop and 2 All In Ones which I am trying to configure to W10. I just changed the desktop to IE using the switch under the three dots where... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Open with Internet Explorer

I have 1 desktop and 2 All In Ones which I am trying to configure to W10. I just changed the desktop to IE using the switch under the three dots where it says open with IE. I tried to do the same with this AIO and that switch doesn't work. I attempted to reset the default from Edge to IE but I can't find a IE default. Your ideas please. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Oct 12, 2015

2. Why am I blocked from accessing web pages 0n restored 10 OS?

Are you facing this problem in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge?

To open Internet Explorer, open search and just search for Internet Explorer.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Oct 12, 2015
  3. How to locate and open Internet Explorer in Windows 10

Followed the steps to open internet explorer in windows 10, but it opens Ancestral Quest, not internet explorer

irshgypsy41, Oct 12, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Open with Internet Explorer

Brink, Oct 12, 2015
  5. I tried every option and nothing worked. How can this be when I have IE loaded on the system. Could carat browsing be activated????

enigma1944, Oct 13, 2015
  6. Brink

The reason I could not get IE11 was that it was turned off on installation of W10. I checked the control panel section that turns on/off windows programs and added it and now I have it running. Thanks for your answer

enigma1944, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Open with Internet Explorer

1. Open with Internet Explorer - Similar Threads - Open Internet Explorer

2. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer not opening: I want to use internet explorer because some of my legacy websites works only in internet explorer. But whenever i open internet explorer it goes directly to Microsoft edge. How to stop edge being opened....
  3. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer not opening: I want to use internet explorer because some of my legacy websites works only in internet explorer. But whenever i open internet explorer it goes directly to Microsoft edge. How to stop edge being opened....
  4. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Opening Downloads in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening Downloads in Internet Explorer: Hello, I purchased an e-book and I was trying to download and open it and while doing that I accidentally selected open in Internet Explorer. I was to change back to my default download opening settings but I can't figure out how to. I don't want internet explorer and I...
  6. Setup.exe was opening with internet explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setup.exe was opening with internet explorer: I wanted to install an app but when i first downloaded it , it asked which app to use i accidentally clicked internet explorer now i cant use the setup.exe file because it always opens in internet explorer....
  7. Internet explorer will not open

in Browsers and Email
    Internet explorer will not open: I have suddenly found that IE will not open. When you click on it to open you get the working circle for a few seconds and then nothing. I have tried using a different user account on the same PC, I have run SFC /scannow which reports no errors, I have also checked in...
  8. Internet Explorer 11 Will Not Open

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 Will Not Open: IE 11 will not open. I’m on Windows 10 and have been trouble free since upgrading from Windows 7 some months ago. I had been using IE 11 without any problems and then had about an hour and a half break. I returned to the PC to find that the programme (IE11)would not open...
  9. Internet Explorer 11 not opening

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 not opening: Internet explorer 11 will not open, did an upgrade from 8.1 to 10 home edition. I have run a repair install & dism /restorehealth , unchecked ie 11 in programs & features rebooted and still nothing need help. 23760
  10. outlook open with internet explorer

in Browsers and Email
    outlook open with internet explorer: When I want to open a link in outlook 2010 to open a website, I have to choose the app to open. I choose IE and also put a X by "Always use this app" . But next time I receive the same ... (when I choose edge, there is no problem but I want to use IE Internet explorer is...