Windows 10: Orange screen - Window 10

Discus and support Orange screen - Window 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since yesterday, my Dell PC is just showing Orange screen and I am not even able to restart or get into Bios setting. I appreciate help to bring it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ManishPoddar, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Orange screen - Window 10

Since yesterday, my Dell PC is just showing Orange screen and I am not even able to restart or get into Bios setting.

I appreciate help to bring it back to work?

:)

ManishPoddar, Sep 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 - stuck on orange screen with white circling dots

This PC is not part of a domain, and I never get to a login screen; only the orange screen above.

Your linked instructions for Safe Mode are not useful in my situation, as they assume I can boot
    normally into the system and then set an option to boot to safe mode. There is a way to boot to safe mode without the ability to boot normally but it is well hidden and complex - I will detail it below for future readers of this thread.

Your suggestion regarding Clean Boot is also not applicable. The instructions show how to disable services and startup items for third party applications. However, as I stated in my original post, I Reset Windows 10 so there are no third party
    services or startup items. Never the less, I went through the steps and the results are the same - orange screen with white circling dots.

Finally, your suggestion regarding creating a new user account is again not applicable. I have multiple accounts on this PC. As I never am presented with a login screen, I cannot utilize any of them.

I await your next repair step…

For readers who are unable to boot normally and wish to boot to safe mode (only try this if you are technically advanced):

• Boot to a Windows 10 installation disk
    • Go to Troubleshoot – Advanced Options – DOS Prompt (one might wonder why “Boot to Safe Mode” is not available in Advanced Options!)
    • Follow the instructions here: Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10

Mike-Kremer, Sep 10, 2019
  3. slhassoc Win User
    Windows 10 Orange screen on bootup

Recently upgraded to Windows 10, and then encrypted with Windows 10 software. (Bitlocker?)

Yesterday there was an update.

Today upon bootup and before the encryption screen appears the screen goes to orange with vertical white stripes.

Suggestions?

slhassoc, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Orange screen - Window 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Orange screen - Window 10

1. Orange screen - Window 10 - Similar Threads - Orange screen Window

2. Orange Screenshot and Screen Recording

in Windows 10 Customization
    Orange Screenshot and Screen Recording: The Screenshot and Screen Recording buttons in Office 365 are now inserted as ORANGE graphics. It also happens when I use my PrintScreen key and paste so may be more of a new Windows issue. Any ideas on how to fix this back to the normal white like it has always been since...
  3. Orange screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Orange screen of death: I just got the orange screen of death at startup this week. When I tried just entering my password, the screen went black and then back to the orange screen with white stripes. Are there other suggestions for getting past this?...
  4. Screen colour making everything a bit orange

Screen colour making everything a bit orange: My Toshiba Satellite laptop screen has become slightly orange, making it very difficult to edit photos without them coming out a bit green. Is there a way of correcting this? I haven't got the night mode on, I figured I might have reduced the blue light being displayed, but I...
  5. How to fix Windows 10 Orange Screen of Death

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Windows 10 Orange Screen of Death: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Though uncommon, the Windows 10 Orange Screen of Death is one of the issues where hardware is the culprit, and it is majorly caused by GPU issues. If you face this stop error, here is how you can fix this [...] This post How to fix Windows 10 Orange Screen...
  6. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having a problem with a desktop PC running Windows 10. It had been working fine, but a few days ago, it restarted on its own, and is now booting up to an orange screen with vertical white lines. The desktop is a refurbished Dell Precision T3400. It originally ran...
  7. Orange screen with white stripes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange screen with white stripes: Hi! I've recently installed Windows 10 x32 on my laptop using a DVD. I want to upgrade to x64 (and yes, this laptop is compatible with x64. In fact, it used to be x64) but everytime I boot into the x64 DVD, it just displays an empty blinking underline for a couple of minutes...
  8. ORANGE SCREEN OF DEATH DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUALL WINDOWS 10 BUILD 17134

ORANGE SCREEN OF DEATH DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUALL WINDOWS 10 BUILD 17134: EN-EN I didn't think there was another windows error screen than the conventional BSOD, but today I saw an orange screen of death, below I have the specifications of the dump file, this is the first time that I saw one of this type: PT-BR Eu achava que não existia uma...
  9. Blue/Orange screen errors

Blue/Orange screen errors: Hey everyone, So a month ago I bought my first PC and since day 1 I have been getting a bunch of random BSOD errors (and some orange SODs as well). I am using an ASUS Zenbook UX303UB, and these are some of the errors I've gotten: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT...
  10. Orange Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Support
    Orange Screen of Death: Can someone tell me what the difference is between a BSOD and an orange SOD? I tried to find an answer on the internet, and if I had a BMW or a Mac or an iPhone I'd have found it, but since I have Windows 10, I can't find an answer. 29531

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window orange